ImageImageImage

Ayton: Post Suns Haters

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,259

Re: Ayton: Post Suns Haters 

Post#421 » by Bogyo » Sat Jan 6, 2024 8:17 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:I don't think anybody ever said Nurk is a star. He's been pretty good for his role so far.

What is going on with DA anyways? Is he injured? Will he pull a Bynum and just disappear now that he got his money?

I'm like Ayton with his bball career on this topic: too lazy to check.
But when I read this thread last time I was wondering when he will fake an injury and pull the plug for good. Maybe he already did?
# waiting for the next chapter
handsome salary
Rookie
And1: 1,136

Post#422 » by handsome salary » Sat Jan 6, 2024 8:24 pm

Best line I've read from a Blazers fan on the matter was "Way more FrustrAyton than DominAyton".
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,637

Post#423 » by bwgood77 » Sun Jan 7, 2024 12:06 am

Calvin Klein wrote:I don't think anybody ever said Nurk is a star. He's been pretty good for his role so far.

What is going on with DA anyways? Is he injured? Will he pull a Bynum and just disappear now that he got his money?

Knee tendinitis
bhawk
Pro Prospect
And1: 713

Post#424 » by bhawk » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:24 am

You had one job...

"Deandre Ayton will not play against the Nets on Wednesday because he is unable to get to the arena due to icy roads."

https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/basketball/player-news

Super happy this joker is off our team.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,639

Post#425 » by SunsRback4Good » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:50 am

bhawk wrote:You had one job...

"Deandre Ayton will not play against the Nets on Wednesday because he is unable to get to the arena due to icy roads."

Meanwhile Lou Amundson would ride his bicycle 5-10 miles to get to the arena in time for the game.
KdoubleDees23
Rookie
And1: 823

Post#426 » by KdoubleDees23 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:06 am

I wont argue for Ayton ever again after this.

Best comment

"Jordan would have ice skated to the arena"
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,838

Post#427 » by sashaturiaf » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:21 am

Aytons the gift that keeps on giving
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,838

Post#428 » by sashaturiaf » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:23 am

bhawk wrote:You had one job...

I would have just pretended to have flu like symptoms if I was him. Guy sure knows how to paint a target on his back for getting mocked.
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 8,096

Post#429 » by Calvin Klein » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:06 am

It was Monty freezing the roads for him
LV-Suns
Analyst
And1: 1,936

Post#430 » by LV-Suns » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:10 pm

The guy sat out an elimination game over a minor injury. He will look for any excuse to miss a game. The only thing consistent about him is his inconsistency and unavailability.
I Dont wanna be here
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,291

Post#431 » by Frank Lee » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:53 pm

DeAndreSkatin
What ? Me Worry ?
Boujack
Freshman
And1: 34

Post#432 » by Boujack » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:19 pm

It's amazing that even without playing hate against Ayton is unstoppable.
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,259

Post#433 » by Bogyo » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:22 pm

Boujack wrote:It's amazing that even without playing hate against Ayton is unstoppable.

Nope
# waiting for the next chapter
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,291

Post#434 » by Frank Lee » Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:45 pm

Boujack wrote:It's amazing that even without playing hate against Ayton is unstoppable.

Its not hate it’s ridicule

Theres a difference chiselchest
What ? Me Worry ?
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,321

Post#435 » by enigmatics » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:27 pm

Frank Lee wrote:DeAndreSkatin

You've seriously outdone yourself with that one. :lol:

kennydorglas
Suns Forum Statistical Savant
And1: 6,002

Post#436 » by kennydorglas » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:33 pm

Glad he aint here anymore
What a disaster we made in that draft lol
"I got nothing to prove in this league. I’m a max player, and I’ll continue to be a max player."
Five foot Eighton

“No matter what you do or how you do it, as long as you have true passion you will succeed.”
Luis “WEEZY” Egurrola
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 3,105

Post#437 » by garrick » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:48 am

https://www.oregonlive.com/weather/2024/01/5-things-to-know-about-portlands-january-2024-snow-and-ice-storm.html

It sounds like a joke but the snow and ice storms were very real and several deaths occurred because of it.

Driving on ice when you don't have proper tires is also an accident waiting to happen, I don't know if its common for Portland residents to use winter tires maybe someone familiar with the region can weigh in?

The Portland metro region woke Wednesday morning to a thick coating of ice, after freezing rain fell beginning Tuesday afternoon and continued during the night. The layers of ice were expected to start gradually thawing later on Wednesday, but the freezing rain was the latest in what has been an extended period during which residents, businesses, transit providers, schools, shelters, government agencies and more have been forced to contend with below-freezing weather, high winds, snow and ice.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,639

Post#438 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:05 am

garrick wrote:https://www.oregonlive.com/weather/2024/01/5-things-to-know-about-portlands-january-2024-snow-and-ice-storm.html

It sounds like a joke but the snow and ice storms were very real and several deaths occurred because of it.

Driving on ice when you don't have proper tires is also an accident waiting to happen, I don't know if its common for Portland residents to use winter tires maybe someone familiar with the region can weigh in?

The Portland metro region woke Wednesday morning to a thick coating of ice, after freezing rain fell beginning Tuesday afternoon and continued during the night. The layers of ice were expected to start gradually thawing later on Wednesday, but the freezing rain was the latest in what has been an extended period during which residents, businesses, transit providers, schools, shelters, government agencies and more have been forced to contend with below-freezing weather, high winds, snow and ice.

How come all his teammates got to the arena with no problem, meanwhile Ayton could not show up?
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 3,105

Post#439 » by garrick » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:16 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:
garrick wrote:https://www.oregonlive.com/weather/2024/01/5-things-to-know-about-portlands-january-2024-snow-and-ice-storm.html

How come all his teammates got to the arena with no problem, meanwhile Ayton could not show up?

No idea, I don't know where Ayton lives in relation to his teammates.

It said that some Portland staffers tried to get to his location and they couldn't reach him. Maybe he lives in a hilly area?
bigfoot
Suns Forum Anti-Tank Commander
And1: 6,167

Post#440 » by bigfoot » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:13 am

garrick wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:

No idea, I don't know where Ayton lives in relation to his teammates.

It said that some Portland staffers tried to get to his location and they couldn't reach him. Maybe he lives in a hilly area?

Definitely lives in a hilly area

Spoiler:

Return to Phoenix Suns