ImageImageImage

Game 27: Phoenix Suns (14-12) @ Portland Trailblazers (6-19) l Tuesday l 8:00pm l AZFamily

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,635

Game 27: Phoenix Suns (14-12) @ Portland Trailblazers (6-19) l Tuesday l 8:00pm l AZFamily 

Post#1 » by SunsRback4Good » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:17 pm

What’s at stake? Top two teams battle it out for best seeding!!!

Who: Phoenix Suns @ Portland Trailblazers

When: Tuesday, Dec 19th @ 8:00pm (11:00ET) BSAZ

Where: Moda Center, Portland, OR

Phoenix Suns starting lineup:

C- Nurkic
F- KD
F- Little
G- Allen
G- Booker

Reserves: Gordon/Hoodwin/Eubanks/Metu

Portland Trailblazers starting lineup:

C- DOMIAYTON
F- Grant
F- Camara
G- Sharpe
G- Simons

Reserves: Brogdon/Henderson/Thybulle/Walker:

Good lick charm!!

SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Re: Game 27: Phoenix Suns (14-12) @ Portland Trailblazers (6-19) l Tuesday l 8:00pm l AZFamily 

Post#2 » by SunsRback4Good » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:25 pm

The winning streak continues :evil:
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,126

Re: Game 27: Phoenix Suns (14-12) @ Portland Trailblazers (6-19) l Tuesday l 8:00pm l AZFamily 

Post#3 » by sunsbg » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:44 pm

SRB4G starts creating game threads again means Suns start playing well again. I doubt Beal gets injured if there was a game thread with the good lick charms.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#4 » by SunsRback4Good » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:00 pm

sunsbg wrote:SRB4G starts creating game threads again means Suns start playing well again. I doubt Beal gets injured if there was a game thread with the good lick charms.

Haha! Thanks for the support buddy. I’m hoping Suns can go on another 6-7 game winning streak, but we need KD & Book to be healthy from here on out. Btw, which one is your favorite good lick charm?
Jstock12
RealGM
And1: 17,291

Post#5 » by Jstock12 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:16 pm

7 good luck charms, for lucky number 7. Nice attention to detail :)
sunsbg
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by sunsbg » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:19 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
sunsbg wrote:SRB4G starts creating game threads again means Suns start playing well again. I doubt Beal gets injured if there was a game thread with the good lick charms.

Haha! Thanks for the support buddy. I’m hoping Suns can go on another 6-7 game winning streak, but we need KD & Book to be healthy from here on out. Btw, which one is your favorite good lick charm?

Let's say the first one for her big eyes.

Also a small remark. Write players full names next time, e.g. Dominayton.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,321

Post#7 » by enigmatics » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:12 pm

So apparently Chauncey chewed out indignAyton last night for his dog sh- effort. That sure didn't take long.

PDX fans posting on X are already calling for Duop Reath to start. :lol:
Jdiddy701
RealGM
And1: 6,555

Post#8 » by Jdiddy701 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:04 am

enigmatics wrote:So apparently Chauncey chewed out indignAyton last night for his dog sh- effort. That sure didn't take long.

I’m seeing a lot of Portland fans on Twitter begging to trade DA. I’m honestly surprised with how bad he’s played. I thought he would play with a chip on his shoulder (for a string of games) and prove that he’s somewhat worth his contract. I can’t believe he was a number one pick and on a max contract. What an awful player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLEON
Analyst
And1: 1,972

Post#9 » by KLEON » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:25 am

After last night embarrassing win I'm shocked to see a early game thread.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,739

Post#10 » by lilfishi22 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:28 am

Jdiddy701 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:So apparently Chauncey chewed out indignAyton last night for his dog sh- effort. That sure didn't take long.

I’m seeing a lot of Portland fans on Twitter begging to trade DA. I’m honestly surprised with how bad he’s played. I thought he would play with a chip on his shoulder (for a string of games) and prove that he’s somewhat worth his contract. I can’t believe he was a number one pick and on a max contract. What an awful player.

He is who he is. I've said from Day 1 that CP3/Monty was the best thing to have ever happened to DA but his supporters have consistently spouted BS like they were holding him back or they weren't using him right. CP3 and Monty hid so much of DA's weaknesses by minimising his super basic offensive bag and made him focus on what he's actually gifted at which is defense, rebounding and finishing. We kept his role tight, put him in position to really help the team, made him look like a budding star and got him paid.

But the moment he took a step outside of that environment, one where he's now fending for himself, one where he's one of the "vets" and is expected to be a vet to the very young guys on their team and he's looking more lost and useless than ever. I also said before the season began there will be a bunch of times this season where Portland fans will question whether one of their rotation bigs is a better player than DA, which is what we had done during the course of his time in Phoenix.
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#11 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:32 am

KLEON wrote:After last night embarrassing win I'm shocked to see a early game thread.

I sensed a long winning streak about to occur and proceeded to make a GT. Not ONE… Not TWO.. Not THREE.. NOT FOUR… NOT Five…
SkyBill40
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,861

Post#12 » by SkyBill40 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:00 am

Jdiddy701 wrote:

PDX fans posting on X are already calling for Duop Reath to start.

You, and others, clearly thought more of him than he's willing to give. It's okay and you are forgiven.

Ayton suckered the Suns into that second contract and thankfully we were able to find a taker for his dead ass weight. It was only a matter of time before the Portland fans turned on him and to be honest... I'm surprised it took this long.

Sent from my [Samsung Z4 Fold] using RealGM mobile app
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,425

Post#13 » by sunskerr » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:06 am

The brutality of not getting Myles Turner for Ayton when it was there...

just another whoosh in our recent history. 1) Doncic 2) Hali 3) Turner??

Wowwee
sunsbg
Lead Assistant

Post#14 » by sunsbg » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:20 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
Jdiddy701 wrote:

He is who he is. I've said from Day 1 that CP3/Monty was the best thing to have ever happened to DA but his supporters have consistently spouted BS like they were holding him back or they weren't using him right. CP3 and Monty hid so much of DA's weaknesses by minimising his super basic offensive bag and made him focus on what he's actually gifted at which is defense, rebounding and finishing. We kept his role tight, put him in position to really help the team, made him look like a budding star and got him paid.

But the moment he took a step outside of that environment, one where he's now fending for himself, one where he's one of the "vets" and is expected to be a vet to the very young guys on their team and he's looking more lost and useless than ever. I also said before the season began there will be a bunch of times this season where Portland fans will question whether one of their rotation bigs is a better player than DA, which is what we had done during the course of his time in Phoenix.

Ayton's success/failure is 90% him, 10% other factors. Look at Monty on the Pistons. Not a great coach. All Cs benefit from a good PG though, so Rubio/CP3 had effect on his play obviously.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2338531
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#15 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:47 am

sunskerr wrote:The brutality of not getting Myles Turner for Ayton when it was there...

Wowwee

Rajon Rondo, Bogdan Bogdanovich.. and the list goes on… :banghead:
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#16 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:49 am

sunsbg wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:
Jdiddy701 wrote:I’m seeing a lot of Portland fans on Twitter begging to trade DA. I’m honestly surprised with how bad he’s played. I thought he would play with a chip on his shoulder (for a string of games) and prove that he’s somewhat worth his contract. I can’t believe he was a number one pick and on a max contract. What an awful player.

Ayton's success/failure is 90% him, 10% other factors. Look at Monty on the Pistons. Not a great coach. All Cs benefit from a good PG though, so Rubio/CP3 had effect on his play obviously.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2338531

Yes, look at Clippers not getting far last 3-4 years with Kawhi and PG without a true pg. now they are more stacked by bringing in Westbrook and Harden. They legit have a shot at winning a title.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,938

Post#17 » by Saberestar » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:27 am

PROBABLE: Grayson Allen (right hamstring soreness)

AVAILABLE: Nassir Little (orbital fracture)

OUT: Bradley Beal (ankle), Josh Okogie (hip) and Damion Lee (knee)

Read on Twitter
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#18 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:41 am

Saberestar wrote:
PROBABLE: Grayson Allen (right hamstring soreness)

AVAILABLE: Nassir Little (orbital fracture)

OUT: Bradley Beal (ankle), Josh Okogie (hip) and Damion Lee (knee)

Read on Twitter

Sorry that I made a game thread before you did. Hope you accept my apology and we can be great friends in the future.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,620

Post#19 » by bwgood77 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:06 pm

sunskerr wrote:The brutality of not getting Myles Turner for Ayton when it was there...

Wowwee

I don't think that was available.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,620

Post#20 » by bwgood77 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:10 pm

Really not much talk about Ayton from Blazer fans. The biggest talk is about firing Chauncey Billups by far. But there are a number of people who want to trade their guys who are not really young, mainly Brogdon, then Grant, but some include Ayton.

Return to Phoenix Suns