ImageImageImage

Game 28: Phoenix Suns (14-13) @ Sacramento Kings (16-10) l Friday l 7:00pm l AZFamily

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Puff
Sixth Man
And1: 1,413

Re: Game 28: Phoenix Suns (14-13) @ Sacramento Kings (16-10) l Friday l 7:00pm l AZFamily 

Post#81 » by Puff » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:55 am

Puff wrote:What do you have to look forward to tonight, that is if any of you will be watching.

Bol, Bol?

I would like to see both Azubuike and Saben Lee get some minutes. What better time than now? Why wait until we are eliminated from playoff contention?

Really, can they be any worse than Bol Bol/Metu and Goodwin?

This is what I suggested prior to the game.

Every Bench player had a positive +/-. All the starters all had a negative +/-.

Start the bench. That's what a "CHAMPIONHIP COACH WOULD DO". Just kidding

I can guarantee that Pop would have benched both KD and Book last night. KD had another 7 TO's. Point Book had zero TO's and 7 assists.

I am beginning to pin most of our problems on KD, but really it is the design of our offense. KD is a lethal scorer as is Book.

Start Saben Lee alongside Book and put both Gordon and Allen on the Bench.

My suggested rotations should be:

C- Nurkic / Azubuike / Eubanks
PF- KD/ Metu/ KBD / Watanabe
SF - Okogie, Metu, Little
SG - Booker/Allen/Gordon/Goodwin
PG - Beal (When Healthy) if not healthy Saben Lee, or someone we pick up via trade or buy out.

This will take the heat off Booker but he can still hand out assists but create space for Saben Lee to pass to others while not being double teamed.

KD cannot be a primary facilitator. Point Book needs to be stopped, sooner than later.
      "Good Luck Coach Bud" You are going to need it.:crazy:
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,729

Re: Game 28: Phoenix Suns (14-13) @ Sacramento Kings (16-10) l Friday l 7:00pm l AZFamily 

Post#82 » by Revived » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:44 am

Saberestar wrote:BTW, the Kings with all their roster available (minus Len) and we were missing Beal, Nurkic, Okogie and Damion. So far this is the story of this season.

If 'ifs' were a fifth, we'd all be drunk.

You remember who said that?
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,254

Post#83 » by MrMiyagi » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:02 pm

Big 3: 0-2
Book/KD: 8-5
Book/Beal: 1-0
Beal/KD: 1-2
KD: 2-4
Book: 2-1
Beal: 0-0

Total: 14-14
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,128

Post#84 » by sunsbg » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:05 pm

Saberestar wrote:BTW, the Kings with all their roster available (minus Len) and we were missing Beal, Nurkic, Okogie and Damion. So far this is the story of this season.

Btw, is it even worth mentioning Damion for this season ? Any chance he's back for the playoffs in case Suns make it that far ? With his injury history I guess it's safe to say he'll be back on min contract next year as long as FO wants him. Why they won't do it though being they are trying to build the most injury prone team in history. :lol:
handsome salary
Rookie
And1: 1,136

Post#85 » by handsome salary » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:43 pm

My X-mas has come early. Months ago I signed for YoutubeTV to record the games I couldnt be at home to watch when on and the others not shown on 3TV. The YTTV dropped 3TV so I canceled my subscription. Considered buying a standalone dvr. Now with the way this team is playing I'm barely or not even watching the games. Money and time back in my pocket...cha ching.

Return to Phoenix Suns