19%

Total votes: 16

SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,639

Re: 2023-24 Season Discussion and Speculation 4 - A Rocky Start 

Post#41 » by SunsRback4Good » Sat Feb 3, 2024 6:08 pm

PhxLax wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:Hold the F——- up.. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to little boys. The case was dismissed because the kids parents wanted a payday. Maybe like 3-5% believe MJ actually touched little boys but that number is definitely low so quit smearing MJ’s name in here like you understand his childhood and what he went through in life.

Btw, this is Stix second account it all makes sense now. What a dumbazz you’re lucky that you don’t live within a 5 mile radius near me.

Looks like a PEDO enthusiast is threatening me. Did I read this correctly? I'm "lucky" I'm not near you? Lovely...

Say goodbye to your duplicate account in 5..4..3..2…1..
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,540

Post#42 » by Stix » Sat Feb 3, 2024 6:51 pm

PhxLax wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:Hold the F——- up.. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to little boys. The case was dismissed because the kids parents wanted a payday. Maybe like 3-5% believe MJ actually touched little boys but that number is definitely low so quit smearing MJ’s name in here like you understand his childhood and what he went through in life.

Btw, this is Stix second account it all makes sense now. What a dumbazz you’re lucky that you don’t live within a 5 mile radius near me.

Looks like a PEDO enthusiast is threatening me. Did I read this correctly? I'm "lucky" I'm not near you? Lovely...

Seriously... I wonder what his S.O. thinks about this comment.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#43 » by SunsRback4Good » Sat Feb 3, 2024 7:32 pm

Stix wrote:
PhxLax wrote:

Seriously... I wonder what his S.O. thinks about this comment.

Both of you are reported for life. Enjoy your new minimum wage lifestyle from now on..
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,434

Re: 2023-24 Season Discussion and Speculation 5 - The Trade Deadline 

Post#44 » by sunskerr » Sat Feb 3, 2024 7:47 pm

What will happen is what will happen. I doubt we can get him anyway with our lack of...well everything. But it would certainly be a funny chapter in this franchises recent history of draft busts, giving away players and picks, going all in on stars over 30, etc.

We really do root for clothes. In fact I can hardly think of a reason to be a fan of a single team in the first place. I think growing up and learning more about NBA player and team development you become less invested in a single team and more concerned with the building process of a team in general.
KdoubleDees23
Rookie
And1: 823

Post#45 » by KdoubleDees23 » Sun Feb 4, 2024 12:01 am

What happened here?

I think the Suns should get Richards and Bridges.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#46 » by SunsRback4Good » Sun Feb 4, 2024 12:19 am

KdoubleDees23 wrote:What happened here?

Hmm..another unsatisfying poster checking in
Slim Charless
RealGM
And1: 6,281

Post#47 » by Slim Charless » Sun Feb 4, 2024 1:26 am

Stix wrote:In pure hindsight, I should've just changed my name to Eddie Johnson before I started to defend the Miles Bridges trade. :noway:

Naaa. But BW or 1 of the other mods should change your user name to MilesBridgesFan911

(The 911 represents the number his wife had to call after he tried to kill her....while their kids watched)

But ignoring that for the moment. Explain why you think Miles is good. Try to do so without mentioning Beal..... I'll wait.

Also, be specific. Don't say: "he'll make us better" or some other such nonsense. How does an undersized PF who plays bad defense and is due a big contract in the off-season make us better.

.......and GO!!
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,254

Post#48 » by MrMiyagi » Sun Feb 4, 2024 2:27 am

Slim Charless wrote:
Stix wrote:In pure hindsight, I should've just changed my name to Eddie Johnson before I started to defend the Miles Bridges trade. :noway:

Naaa. But BW or 1 of the other mods should change your user name to MilesBridgesFan911

(The 911 represents the number his wife had to call after he tried to kill her....while their kids watched)

But ignoring that for the moment. Explain why you think Miles is good. Try to do so without mentioning Beal..... I'll wait.

Also, be specific. Don't say: "he'll make us better" or some other such nonsense. How does an undersized PF who plays bad defense and is due a big contract in the off-season make us better.

.......and GO!!

We need an enforcer, if he's willing to do that to the mother of his children, imagine what he'd do to his opponents!

Spoiler:
sarcasm, obvs
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
KdoubleDees23
Rookie

Post#49 » by KdoubleDees23 » Sun Feb 4, 2024 3:53 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:

We wont win with Beal the way he is playing! Also need depth for bigs!
KdoubleDees23
Rookie

Post#50 » by KdoubleDees23 » Sun Feb 4, 2024 3:54 am

Slim Charless wrote:

.......and GO!!

What he did was wrong for sure! Never lay your hands on a women! Also the ex-wife is a crazy psycho and should have been arrested a few times.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#51 » by SunsRback4Good » Sun Feb 4, 2024 5:15 am

KdoubleDees23 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:

We got Beal for practically nothing by losing Chris Paul ( who is washed) & Shamet who can’t be relied on shooting. If anything we should have kept Payne since we’re in dire need of a pg or Saric a big forward who can defend. Now Matt needs to find the right player before the trade deadline to fit on our team. Beal is far far from our problem we got him for cheap and now you want him gone?
Mulhollanddrive
RealGM
And1: 7,946

Post#52 » by Mulhollanddrive » Sun Feb 4, 2024 7:25 am

Can Miles Bridges beat the opponents score down from 130
Puff
Sixth Man
And1: 1,413

Post#53 » by Puff » Sun Feb 4, 2024 8:48 am

I just hope that Tyus Jones is in a Suns Uniform next Weekend. He hardly ever turns the ball over. That would be welcomed in the 4th quarter or any quarter for that matter.
      "Good Luck Coach Bud" You are going to need it.:crazy:
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#54 » by SunsRback4Good » Sun Feb 4, 2024 9:48 am

Mulhollanddrive wrote:Can Miles Bridges beat the opponents score down from 130

:o :o :o
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,259

Post#55 » by Bogyo » Sun Feb 4, 2024 12:15 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:

Only if its a wnba team
# waiting for the next chapter
Iceman36
Sophomore
And1: 311

Post#56 » by Iceman36 » Sun Feb 4, 2024 12:20 pm

KdoubleDees23 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:

It's just the mask. Calm down. Brad played good before his injury.

And like a lot of other guys in here, I dont want to have a guy like Miles Bridge on the Suns. Prefering Tyus Jones.
Son of Ra
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,040

Post#57 » by Son of Ra » Sun Feb 4, 2024 12:54 pm

KdoubleDees23 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:

.......and GO!!

What he did was wrong for sure! Never lay your hands on a women! Also the ex-wife is a crazy psycho and should have been arrested a few times.

Ooohhhhh, we're getting closer to "She deserved it" :clown:
KdoubleDees23
Rookie

Post#58 » by KdoubleDees23 » Sun Feb 4, 2024 2:26 pm

Puff wrote:I just hope that Tyus Jones is in a Suns Uniform next Weekend. He hardly ever turns the ball over. That would be welcomed in the 4th quarter or any quarter for that matter.

I wish we got him as well! I don't think we do though
KdoubleDees23
Rookie

Post#59 » by KdoubleDees23 » Sun Feb 4, 2024 2:27 pm

Son of Ra wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:

.......and GO!!

Ooohhhhh, we're getting closer to "She deserved it" :clown:

She didn't deserve it, no women does. But she also deserves her punishment and time. Breaking windows, stalking him, hitting him, etc. etc. Wish he stood still and called the cops on her for those behaviors vs what he did
KdoubleDees23
Rookie

Post#60 » by KdoubleDees23 » Sun Feb 4, 2024 2:28 pm

Bogyo wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:

Only if its a wnba team

What if he identifies as a women

Return to Phoenix Suns