ImageImageImage

Game 59: Houston Rockets (25-32) @ Phoenix Suns (34-24) l Thursday l 7:00pm l AZFamily

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,724

Re: Game 59: Houston Rockets (25-32) @ Phoenix Suns (34-24) l Thursday l 7:00pm l AZFamily 

Post#101 » by Revived » Sat Mar 2, 2024 12:32 am

Puff wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:Not a sexy win, but a win is a win and we need as many as we can get. Y'all complain too much.

Yeah

However, if we continue to let the other teams get 10 more shots than we do, we just are not going to beat anyone in the playoffs. Especially with KD really being off the mark recently. We will have to shoot ungodly percentages to compete.

I also remember everyone complaining about Mike D playing Nash and others too many minutes. How about our championship coach playing KD 40 Minutes against a non playoff team. This was a KD that was struggling to get anything done.

Who are you quoting in your sig? I don’t think it’s wrong but just curious.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,635

Re: Game 59: Houston Rockets (25-32) @ Phoenix Suns (34-24) l Thursday l 7:00pm l AZFamily 

Post#102 » by SunsRback4Good » Sat Mar 2, 2024 11:34 am

Revived wrote:
Puff wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:Not a sexy win, but a win is a win and we need as many as we can get. Y'all complain too much.

Yeah

However, if we continue to let the other teams get 10 more shots than we do, we just are not going to beat anyone in the playoffs. Especially with KD really being off the mark recently. We will have to shoot ungodly percentages to compete.

I also remember everyone complaining about Mike D playing Nash and others too many minutes. How about our championship coach playing KD 40 Minutes against a non playoff team. This was a KD that was struggling to get anything done.

He’s quoting you since you said that statement a couple of months ago.
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,724

Post#103 » by Revived » Sat Mar 2, 2024 7:37 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
Revived wrote:
Puff wrote:
Yeah

He’s quoting you since you said that statement a couple of months ago.

Um no I definitely did not say that at any point in my life.

Return to Phoenix Suns