ImageImageImage

NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 2: Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves (0-1) | Tuesday | 4:30 PM | TNT

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,694

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 2: Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves (0-1) | Tuesday | 4:30 PM | TNT 

Post#501 » by Revived » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:36 am

Read on Twitter

It’s funny, Booker literally believes that since other teams lost on the road too, it’s perfectly fine to get blown tf out in back to back games on the road to start the playoffs. And of course, right after Booker said this, the Pacers beat the Bucks on the road and the Mavs beat the Clippers on the road.

It’s amazing how Booker really never takes accountability. There’s no “yeah I need to figure out what the hell im doing wrong, im playing like ass and need to play much better”.

He said the same BS about all road teams losing after game 1 too. Except he blamed refs and physicality then too.

He’s like the kid in elementary school that comes home and says “Oh I failed the math test but everyone else failed it too!!!”. And then your dad says “doesn’t matter what others did” and busts the belt out.

I guarantee Luka wasn’t sitting in the Mavs lockerroom going “Oh well even if we don’t win it’s okay since all other road teams lost too”. He didn’t use that as an excuse after the Mavs got spanked after game 1 (much like the Suns did) and they came back and took over game 2.

Y’all remember Booker’s “we’re chillin” comments when asked of how if he’s concerned how terrible the Suns looked towards the end of the reg season?

This isn’t Booker’s first time making these kind of comments either…in 2022 after the awful game 6, he basically was smiling and saying “oh yeah we’re fine, we have em right when we want em, game 7 is the two best words ever in sports so I’m super excited for that” and of course he proceeded to get son’d by Luka and have the worst playoff loss in NBA history.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,613

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 2: Phoenix Suns @ Minnesota Timberwolves (0-1) | Tuesday | 4:30 PM | TNT 

Post#502 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:00 am

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

It’s funny, Booker literally believes that since other teams lost on the road too, it’s perfectly fine to get blown tf out in back to back games on the road to start the playoffs. And of course, right after Booker said this, the Pacers beat the Bucks on the road and the Mavs beat the Clippers on the road.

It’s amazing how Booker really never takes accountability. There’s no “yeah I need to figure out what the hell im doing wrong, im playing like ass and need to play much better”.

He said the same BS about all road teams losing after game 1 too. Except he blamed refs and physicality then too.

He’s like the kid in elementary school that comes home and says “Oh I failed the math test but everyone else failed it too!!!”. And then your dad says “doesn’t matter what others did” and busts the belt out.

I guarantee Luka wasn’t sitting in the Mavs lockerroom going “Oh well even if we don’t win it’s okay since all other road teams lost too”. He didn’t use that as an excuse after the Mavs got spanked after game 1 (much like the Suns did) and they came back and took over game 2.

Y’all remember Booker’s “we’re chillin” comments when asked of how if he’s concerned how terrible the Suns looked towards the end of the reg season?

This isn’t Booker’s first time making these kind of comments either…in 2022 after the awful game 6, he basically was smiling and saying “oh yeah we’re fine, we have em right when we want em, game 7 is the two best words ever in sports so I’m super excited for that” and of course he proceeded to get son’d by Luka and have the worst playoff loss in NBA history.

Something Steve Nash would say after a tough playoff game. He would hold himself accountable even though most of times it wasn’t his fault. We just lack a leader on and off the court.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#503 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:18 am

Revived wrote:
Saberestar wrote:Damn, good first half but we couldn't play that physical game all game long. They got some separation in the third and killed us in the fourth.

With the way the league is calling fouls (or not calling it) in these playoffs they get some advantage with physical players and Gobert/Towns/Naz.

Eric Gordon played very well in his minutes and that are great news with Allen having serious problems with his ankle.

Obviously the next one is a must win for us. KD, Beal and Book need to score +70 in that game.

Damn this doesn’t optimistic enough. Suns are even breaking my boy Sabestar :(

Dang! The Suns officially broke his mind, body, and spirit. I was used to Saber’s optimism, but looks like he might be jumping to the dark side.

Spoiler:
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,706

Post#504 » by lilfishi22 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:33 am

Always funny when fans build entire narratives around a 30s clip, delving into the mindset and psyche of millionaire basketball players and demanding they talk and act the way that makes them as fans feel better
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,890

Post#505 » by Saberestar » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:41 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:
Revived wrote:
Saberestar wrote:Damn, good first half but we couldn't play that physical game all game long. They got some separation in the third and killed us in the fourth.

With the way the league is calling fouls (or not calling it) in these playoffs they get some advantage with physical players and Gobert/Towns/Naz.

Eric Gordon played very well in his minutes and that are great news with Allen having serious problems with his ankle.

Obviously the next one is a must win for us. KD, Beal and Book need to score +70 in that game.

Damn this doesn’t optimistic enough. Suns are even breaking my boy Sabestar :(

Dang! The Suns officially broke his mind, body, and spirit. I was used to Saber’s optimism, but looks like he might be jumping to the dark side.

Spoiler:

LOL, not there yet.

Read on Twitter

Keep the energy and explode in Game 3. Must win.
BurningHeart
General Manager
And1: 1,475

Post#506 » by BurningHeart » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:56 am

We're not "giving up."

We're merely reflecting the performance of our supposed professional basketball team.
Puff
Sixth Man
And1: 1,403

Post#507 » by Puff » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:58 am

Bottom Line

Booker and Beal have created the worst back court in NBA! Thank you, James Jones.

How can a GM and owner fook up a franchise so quickly?

How many are happy with the Beal for CP3 trade?

If you are - you are nutso. It is just horrific to watch them try to run plays. Add in playmaker KD and you complete the fook story.

Oh wait - we hired a championship defensive coach, everything is going to be just fine.

I hope the Cardinals do not trade their 1st pick on Thursday.
      "Fire Jones and Vogel. Hire a GM that can trade one or more of the Big Three that will allow us to be watchable again" :crazy:
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,934

Post#508 » by Calvin Klein » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:53 am

Booker after friending KD.

(At this point I'm just making catharsis with a few jokes. Don't take me seriously).
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,266

Post#509 » by Frank Lee » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:54 am

‘All in’ is a balls on table positive phrase

‘All or nothing’ is reality and an accurate description of our scenario

The outcome of the next two games is a defining moment for the situation/status of this franchise. They are a sweep away from dangerously losing a significant portion of the fan base. This is such a joyless, smug, borderline unlikable roster

A few years ago the Suns owned the valley fan base. They will drop to # 3 behind the dbacks and cards. Good thing the yotes left else it would be 4.
What ? Me Worry ?
Son of Ra
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,038

Post#510 » by Son of Ra » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:52 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:Image

(At this point I'm just making catharsis with a few jokes. Don't take me seriously).

Preface: I know it's a joke buuut....Booker has always been that guy. This is not KD rubbing off on him. He's always been a follower, no accountability, excuses kinda guy. He's a second option tops. He just can't put a team on his shoulders and turn things around like say LeBron, Luca. When these guy say that's enough of a beating, I'm taking over Booker instead starts to argue with refs and intensifies tunnel vision iso bricks.
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,540

Post#511 » by Stix » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:02 pm

Full expecting us to get a win in Game 3 thinking that Minny may coast so they can lock this up in 5. Gentleman’s Sweep.

This offseason. I can see Jones getting the boot, and ishbia putting zeke in charge of basketball ops. Dark days ahead.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,644

Post#512 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:49 pm

Read on Twitter
Calvin Klein
RealGM

Post#513 » by Calvin Klein » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:45 pm

Suns with no PG
Calvin Klein
RealGM

Post#514 » by Calvin Klein » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:46 pm

Son of Ra wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:Image

Preface: I know it's a joke buuut....Booker has always been that guy. This is not KD rubbing off on him. He's always been a follower, no accountability, excuses kinda guy. He's a second option tops. He just can't put a team on his shoulders and turn things around like say LeBron, Luca. When these guy say that's enough of a beating, I'm taking over Booker instead starts to argue with refs and intensifies tunnel vision iso bricks.

That's what it looks like unfortunately. Probably why CP3 worked so well with him. Man, I miss CP3...
Son of Ra
Bench Warmer

Post#515 » by Son of Ra » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:40 pm

Stix wrote:Full expecting us to get a win in Game 3 thinking that Minny may coast so they can lock this up in 5. Gentleman’s Sweep.

This offseason. I can see Jones getting the boot, and ishbia putting zeke in charge of basketball ops. Dark days ahead.

Don't you bring this evil upon us, I've gotta admit I've enjoyed your dedication to the Beal hate but this is crossing a line.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#516 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:48 pm

Son of Ra wrote:
Stix wrote:Full expecting us to get a win in Game 3 thinking that Minny may coast so they can lock this up in 5. Gentleman’s Sweep.

Don't you bring this evil upon us, I've gotta admit I've enjoyed your dedication to the Beal hate but this is crossing a line.

True. That comment is ban worthy.
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,417

Post#517 » by sunskerr » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:50 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
Son of Ra wrote:

Bender/Chriss/Josh Jackson: miss me yet??
sunsbg
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,098

Post#518 » by sunsbg » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:51 pm

If they lose next game I hope they get a good amount of deserved boos from the home crowd.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#519 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:52 pm

sunskerr wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
Son of Ra wrote:Don't you bring this evil upon us, I've gotta admit I've enjoyed your dedication to the Beal hate but this is crossing a line.

BW has a ton of work to do today.
Son of Ra
Bench Warmer

Post#520 » by Son of Ra » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:05 pm

sunskerr wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
Son of Ra wrote:Don't you bring this evil upon us, I've gotta admit I've enjoyed your dedication to the Beal hate but this is crossing a line.

I've unironically enjoyed that period more than now. There was, foolishly in hindsight maybe, hope and excitement.
Asset, contract, player and future wise our situation is cut and dry complete nuke rebuild or **** until 20....31 I'd say?

Edit I've never cared for Chriss much but man was I high on Jackson and Bender, lol.

Return to Phoenix Suns