ImageImageImage

Brandon Wright

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Hans86
Ballboy
And1: 0

Brandon Wright 

Post#1 » by Hans86 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:35 pm

I think brandon Wright could be a good addition. He's not playing under Nelson. He would bring additional inside presence, good finisher around the rim and he can run the floor (Tar heel Style:p). I don't know the salary thing but we should find someone who we could give up...
JustMoe
Assistant Coach
And1: 547

Post#2 » by JustMoe » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:25 pm

You realize Brandan just turned 21, right? The Warriors traded away J-Rich in order to get him (yeah, I know, it was a salary-dump, as well). He's a prospect with plenty of potential, and the only reason why Nelly isn't playing him too much is because he's not ready to contribute in this league yet, which means he wouldn't be getting any PT on our team, either.
I seriously doubt the Warriors would give up on him already as long as they don't get a huge offer they can't resist. The fact that Wright doesn't get much PT definitely doesn't mean they already gave up on him, but only that they want to give him the time needed in order to develop. It's the same procedure they used on Biedrins when he came into the league: 30 games played (12,8 min/g) in his first season, 68 games (14,7 min/g) in his second season in the league before his minutes increased and he became their starting C.
Raptors fan through good and (mostly) bad times since 1995

2019: The year hell froze over
eastsidecrossover
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Post#3 » by eastsidecrossover » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:23 pm

He, oden is not playing, why not go after him? Oh wait, nevermind.
fuhgidabowdit
Banned User

Post#4 » by fuhgidabowdit » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:06 pm

brandon wright sucks.
huk
Sophomore

Post#5 » by huk » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:16 pm

i bleed carolina blue and would love nothing more to have a unc player to cheer for on the suns. i have to bite my tongue rooting for grant hill, although he's so far gone from duke it doesn't realy matter anymore. and brandan wright does not suck. put him with nash for a couple of years and all of his potential will be taken advantage of.
dantian
Starter
And1: 27

Post#6 » by dantian » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:04 am

huk wrote:i bleed carolina blue and would love nothing more to have a unc player to cheer for on the suns. i have to bite my tongue rooting for grant hill, although he's so far gone from duke it doesn't realy matter anymore. and brandan wright does not suck. put him with nash for a couple of years and all of his potential will be taken advantage of.

Playing alongside Nash, your stats get inflated well but you also become one-dimentional in skill. If I were a young player with big ambition, I'd prefer to play with Nash on my contract year but not before or after that.

Return to Phoenix Suns