ImageImageImage

Spurs Facination with Suns Nads

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

abekazi
Freshman
And1: 0

Spurs Facination with Suns Nads 

Post#1 » by abekazi » Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:30 am

What are these guys facination with Suns players Groins. Manu is a joke. I hope the league looks at this crap. Raja got jabbed in the nads by Manu coming off a screen.
Adde91202
Sophomore

Post#2 » by Adde91202 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 6:31 am

honesty, im a big time spurs fan, i love the spurs/suns rivalry, but cmon man, don't be a jackass, it was a good game and the better team won. I love the suns, their game play is awsome, but one thing i hate is the SECOND your team loses, you come on these type of forums and post excuses, suck it up.

Good game guys!
-SDU-
RealGM
And1: 30
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Post#3 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 1, 2008 6:58 am

Adde91202 wrote:honesty, im a big time spurs fan, i love the spurs/suns rivalry, but cmon man, don't be a jackass,it was a good game and the better team won.

dont be a jackass :wavefinger:
Biff
Veteran
And1: 1,322

Post#4 » by Biff » Fri Feb 1, 2008 6:59 am

Adde91202 wrote:honesty, im a big time spurs fan, i love the spurs/suns rivalry, but cmon man, don't be a jackass, it was a good game and the better team won. I love the suns, their game play is awsome, but one thing i hate is the SECOND your team loses, you come on these type of forums and post excuses, suck it up.

Good game guys!

So the Sonics are a better team than you?

Come on man, it's one game.
"Now everybody wanna play for the heat and the Lakers? Let's go back to being competitive and going at these peoples!" - Kevin Durant
-SDU-
RealGM
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Post#5 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 1, 2008 7:04 am

^ nuff said
Adde91202
Sophomore

Post#6 » by Adde91202 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 7:12 am

I'm just saying that the Spurs are still superior, you don't need to make threads asap giving excuses.
-SDU-
RealGM

Post#7 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 1, 2008 7:20 am

not according to the NBA standings

anyway, how is pointing out that manu digitally raped bell making an excuse for the loss?

LMAO, check your own teams fans man, they were here making excuses about not having parker BEFORE the game even started so dont come here acting all high and mighty about excuse making
Adde91202
Sophomore

Post#8 » by Adde91202 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 7:22 am

eh coming here did no point, end of the day, you guys have a 35 year old nash whose never going to get a ring.. reality sucks =)
-SDU-
RealGM

Post#9 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 1, 2008 7:26 am

Adde91202 wrote:eh coming here did no point, end of the day, you guys have a 35 year old nash whose never going to get a ring.. reality sucks =)

sort of response you can expect from someone you just PWNED

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i dont blame you guys for celebrating, what are you now 12 and 13 in your last 25, hahahah
UDRIH14
General Manager
And1: 662

Post#10 » by UDRIH14 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 7:32 am

-SDU- wrote:
LMAO, check your own teams fans man, they were here making excuses about not having parker BEFORE the game even started so dont come here acting all high and mighty about excuse making

I think i have to call you out man, you are the biggest sore loser here not accepting the truth, the outcome of the game.

Alot of SPURSfans coming into this game knew it was going to be a loss game base on the trend of the last 10 games and how the spurs were playing lately. This spurs team isnt even playing at full strength or playing spurs championship bball, this team has been up and down this season ever since the hot 17-3 season start.

Yeh sure injuries are a bitch, but we play with what we got and the spurs manage to grind it out the old fashion way for the win in this game as shown. Suns shouldve blown out this team from the get go, but no your guys didnt and we hang in there and made teh critical plays down the stretch to steal the win.

PS. your teams weakness, will be ur teams downfall, that is low post presence defense/offense, a guy who can really defend bigs.
AJ:"I'm Western Conference," he said. "I'm Popovich. I'm for him, for Texas and for the Spurs."
-SDU-
RealGM

Post#11 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 1, 2008 7:40 am

UDRIH14 wrote:I think i have to call you out man, you are the biggest sore loser here not accepting the truth, the outcome of the game.

we lost, you won, congrats, i have stated that, i have also stated that win or lose ,this game means nothing, playoffs matter, not this game, im not fussed about it so how you think i cant accept the truth is beyond me

Alot of SPURSfans coming into this game knew it was going to be a loss game base on the trend of the last 10 games and how the spurs were playing lately. This spurs team isnt even playing at full strength or playing spurs championship bball, this team has been up and down this season ever since the hot 17-3 season start.

so? the suns have been up and down, losing to the hawks heat and twice to the wolves, the suns are not anywhere near playing their best basketball either - whats your point?

Yeh sure injuries are a bitch, but we play with what we got and the spurs manage to grind it out the old fashion way for the win in this game as shown. Suns shouldve blown out this team from the get go, but no your guys didnt and we hang in there and made teh critical plays down the stretch to steal the win.

congratulations, you beat us

in the scheme of things, this win means as much as your loss to seattle last night and our losses to the wolves - the regular season is just preperation for the playoffs, the suns will be vastly improved come playoff time as will the spurs im sure

PS. your teams weakness, will be ur teams downfall, that is low post presence defense/offense, a guy who can really defend bigs.

amares defense is severely underrated, but the problem is that he cant play it because he cant pick up fouls. we need to get a C to play more minutes next to him, skinner isnt the answer, maybe PJ brown is, but someone who can do what kurt did last year and keep amare from foul trouble
walkingart
Pro Prospect

Post#12 » by walkingart » Fri Feb 1, 2008 8:00 am

I think the game plan was solid, and the Suns blew it. hats off to the spurs for hanging around and taking advantage of a sub par offensive performance by the suns.

Missed lay up, missed free throws down the stretch by not just Amare, but Nash as well.

Mike D also made an error with going with Barbs in the last 4 minutes! The game was too close and we needed our best defenders on the floor. If someone such as Hill was on the court, Finley wouldn't have had the open look for 3 when Marion left him to double Duncan. Slow rotation since Barbs doesnt play any defense.

All in all, we just need to make shots and if we play defense as we did tonight over the course of a series we will beat anyone in the league! Our offense will get better. If you go back to the forth quarter of the Cavs game we have played good defense for most of the past 13 quarters!

and as for Ginobli, my favorite HOLY **** moment was when he turned his ankle running down the court, fell down and lost the ball; and then got it back, LOL(thanks ref). I also like how he ran into Diaw's elbow and got the call too! all in all, Manu is a tool. But on a bright side, if he takes another cheap shot at Bell, he is bound to get his head taken off Kobe style!
mkot
RealGM
And1: 1,425

Post#13 » by mkot » Fri Feb 1, 2008 9:15 am

UDRIH14 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Like I said, I'm just very disappoint the way we play this game, win or loss, we played like crap. Like you said, the Spurs have been struggling, and they WERE STRUGGLING in this game - missing shots, turning the ball over, making uncharacteristic defensive mistakes, etc,. But we didn't take advantage. We countered with 38% shooting, 3 TOs and a missed FT at the last seconds of the game - game over. I just knew we're going to lose the game when the game is tied with 2 minutes left in the game. When both team shot like crap, the game has to be won on the defensive end and that's not our game and you almost know that the ball will go through Tim Duncan whom we have no answer for. We just didn't deserve to win. If Marion was selected to the All-Star game, I think we would've lost the game by 10+.

Again, very disappointed, instead going up 2-0 in the regular season series, we let them left our house with a 'W' and a confidence boot.
pidi
Veteran
And1: 143

Post#14 » by pidi » Fri Feb 1, 2008 1:04 pm

[quote="UDRIH14"][/quote]

don

Props to the great one

Post#15 » by Adde91202 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 4:42 pm

Hey i just realized that the suns will never get a ring anytime soon. You know why? IF somehow they make it to the finals, the Boston Celitics or the Detroirt Pistons would whoop the sun's asses so bad it's not even funny! Maybe you guys should start making trades for nash... just an idea!!!! :clap:
dm17415
Head Coach
And1: 172

Post#16 » by dm17415 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:20 pm

Adde91202 wrote:Hey i just realized that the suns will never get a ring anytime soon. You know why? IF somehow they make it to the finals, the Boston Celitics or the Detroirt Pistons would whoop the sun's asses so bad it's not even funny! Maybe you guys should start making trades for nash... just an idea!!!! :clap:

king_of_kingz
Freshman

Post#17 » by king_of_kingz » Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:35 pm

[quote="UDRIH4"][/quote]

NBA sucks, just watch how the officiating is, you get the picture.

Without referees, let's see who is the better defender. in the nfl, you don't have to worry about holding a guy multiple times. you ain't going to let up on defense. In the NBA, stars shine in the fourth by putting their opponent in foul trouble. And then taking over because the guy on defense doesn't want to pick up a foul.
king_of_kingz
Freshman

Post#18 » by king_of_kingz » Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:43 pm

Adde91202 wrote:Hey i just realized that the suns will never get a ring anytime soon. You know why? IF somehow they make it to the finals, the Boston Celitics or the Detroirt Pistons would whoop the sun's asses so bad it's not even funny! Maybe you guys should start making trades for nash... just an idea!!!! :clap:

Who cares about getting rings and what not. The league needs to stop ruining the games by making more rules, that they enforce on one end, and not the other. In this era of sports, Spurs rank possibly behind Patriots, Tiger Woods, Red Sox. Spurs in the league on NHL. Actually they probably in the same league as Michael Vick in terms of champions. Especially with the referee scandal that league, media, have all ignored.
UDRIH14
General Manager
And1: 662

Post#19 » by UDRIH14 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 5:56 pm

pidi wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

don
AJ:"I'm Western Conference," he said. "I'm Popovich. I'm for him, for Texas and for the Spurs."
eastsidecrossover
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Post#20 » by eastsidecrossover » Fri Feb 1, 2008 6:09 pm

dont come in here like some choir boy UDRIH14. The point of the thread was to talk about how your players are gay and like to play cheap at times. Both teams did not look there best, and the spurs won. Suns should have won if they would hit their FT's, but it did not end up that way. by the way, it is the SUNS, not sons. Well, I guess your team is the San Antonio sterns.

Adde91202 - we don't need your type in here. This is our forum and we can talk about what we want. We all know how big whiners the spurs fans are. They mirror their players. So shut your hole and don't show your face around here unless you have some good takes for once.

Suns still have a chance to win a ring. So don

Return to Phoenix Suns