Re: All Amare Trade Talk Here 

Post#1061 » by TheMoochinator » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 am

hahaha if only isiah would of stuck around
Flying Colors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,489

Post#1062 » by Flying Colors » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:40 am

im sorry aklay but dudley is untouchable....
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#1063 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:40 am

aklay1 wrote:I'm a neutral fan but like the Suns frm the KJ/Barkley/Majerle era, so i sitll keep tabs on the Suns, i know im not a regular around here but my take on this whole Amare thing is that Chicago are a good destination for him for what the Suns can get back.

Suns send:
Stoudamire
Dudley

Bulls send:
Deng
Tyrus Thomas
Jerome James

Deng replaces Hill in the starting lineup and can play PF if the Suns want to go small with Lopez/Deng/JRich/Barbosa/Nash (or Dragic in place of any of those guards when everybody is healthy)

Tyrus is a bonehead and is limited on offense, he can hit the jumpshot but not consistantly, he uses his athleticism well on D and combined with his effort, he makes alot of nice defensive plays in alot of minutes, im sure the numbers this season will reflect it if you want to refer to stats. On offense i'm sure Nash and the free flowing offense will bring out the best out of Tyrus's athleticism, he doesn't have to score 15ppg, there are plenty of scorers on the team already (JRich, Nash, Frye, Barbosa, Hill, Dragic and Deng if this trade happened). He is not the best 1 on 1 defender though. Best of all his contract ends at the end of this season so the Suns dont have to re-sign him if they don't want.

Jerome James is an expiring

Team:

Nash/Dragic
JRich/Barbosa
Deng/Hill
Tyrus/Amundson
Lopez/Frye

Would you consider it?

Ive heard better CHI offers on their Board. I would take Deng, Sarver/Kerr wouldnt. Johnson would be in the deal too. So no, i wouldnt consider yours.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout
And1: 6,322

Post#1064 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:45 am

Say no to CHI, CLE or DET.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,816

Post#1065 » by Qwigglez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:50 am

If the Suns get Maggette and Randolph that would mean Clark gets no playing time. I am not down with that.
Imagining Earl Clark, Anthony Randolph, Robin Lopez, and Goran Dragic all in a Suns uniform. Be a good future.
MaryvalesFinest
Lead Assistant
And1: 3

Post#1066 » by MaryvalesFinest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 am

DirtyDez wrote:Say no to CHI, CLE or DET.

Agreed
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#1067 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:54 am

Qwigglez wrote:If the Suns get Maggette and Randolph that would mean Clark gets no playing time. I am not down with that.
Imagining Earl Clark, Anthony Randolph, Robin Lopez, and Goran Dragic all in a Suns uniform. Be a good future.

I agree fully!
Thats why im on the Amare to NJ bandwagon. I would rather have TWill then Randolph. :D

But if we HAVE to take Maggette, we have to dump JRICH in this deal.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
Nando88
Veteran
And1: 256

Post#1068 » by Nando88 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:56 am

PG. Magic Dragic
SG. T. Will
SF. EC55
PF. ??????
C. FroLo
rsavaj
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,767

Post#1069 » by rsavaj » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:56 am

Maggette's contract is terrible but the dude is beasting this season.
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,257

Post#1070 » by MrMiyagi » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:57 am

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=yzhhojy

Suns rebuild while becoming a playoff contender! It would totally work(no not really... ever) :wink:

Sorry for the ridiculous trade post. Got bored. But, it would be an awesome team IMO.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
sunfire0112
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#1071 » by sunfire0112 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 am

MrMiyagi wrote:http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yzhhojy

Suns rebuild while becoming a playoff contender! It would totally work(no not really... ever) :wink:

Sorry for the ridiculous trade post. Got bored. But, it would be an awesome team IMO.

If only we could hit Philly's GM hard enough on the head to do that deal.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,816

Post#1072 » by Qwigglez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 am

Hill just needs to get injured for the rest of the season so we can see what Clark is capable of. Release the inner beast from the cage Earl!
Or we could just trade Amare, Lopez, and Barbosa for Al Jefferson, Ricky Rubio, and Mark Blount. Woot!
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#1073 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 am

rsavaj wrote:Maggette's contract is terrible but the dude is beasting this season.

Well it's cheaper than J-Rich's contract, too bad it for 3 or 4 more years. We'd be a better team with Maggette though, imo.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
MrMiyagi

Post#1074 » by MrMiyagi » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 am

sunfire0112 wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yzhhojy

If only we could hit Philly's GM hard enough on the head to do that deal.

:lol: Yeah really.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
rsavaj
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1075 » by rsavaj » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 am

Qwigglez wrote:Hill just needs to get injured for the rest of the season so we can see what Clark is capable of. Release the inner beast from the cage Earl!
Or we could just trade Amare, Lopez, and Barbosa for Al Jefferson, Ricky Rubio, and Mark Blount. Woot!

PERMA-BAN!
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#1076 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:12 am

Okay i've changed my mind a milllion times but here's my final analysis...
Say no to: CHI, CLE, DET, SA, WSH and HOU.
Explore: NJ, MIA, GSW, MIN and PHI.
rsavaj
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1077 » by rsavaj » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 am

DirtyDez wrote:
rsavaj wrote:Maggette's contract is terrible but the dude is beasting this season.

Well it's cheaper than J-Rich's contract, too bad it for 3 or 4 more years. We'd be a better team with Maggette though, imo.

We would, but we'd still be mediocre. If we took Maggs, then maybe we'd get Randolph out of it, but then what? Then we'd have Maggette taking up cap space and we'd be in this awkward "fighting for 8th seed" position instead of truly rebuilding.

Sucks that Miami's not giving up Beasley :/

If GS was desperate enough to shed salary that they'd include both Curry AND Randolph(not happening, I realize) in exchange for us taking on Maggette AND Radmanovic...I mean, we'd be financially screwed to heck, but we'd have a nice young core.
MrMiyagi

Post#1078 » by MrMiyagi » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 am

Qwigglez wrote:Hill just needs to get injured for the rest of the season so we can see what Clark is capable of. Release the inner beast from the cage Earl!

Or just have Hill off the bench and give Clark starting minutes.
-SDU-
RealGM
And1: 30
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Post#1079 » by -SDU- » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:15 am

i just dont think anything will happen until the the final days prior to the deadline as there will be sooooo many offers, and so many teams competing for him that the suns owe it to themselves to hold out as long as possible in the hopes that one suitor blinks and ups the ante towards the deadline
TheMoochinator
Senior
And1: 22

Post#1080 » by TheMoochinator » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:19 am

-SDU- wrote:i just dont think anything will happen until the the final days prior to the deadline as there will be sooooo many offers, and so many teams competing for him that the suns owe it to themselves to hold out as long as possible in the hopes that one suitor blinks and ups the ante towards the deadline

Agreed.

Plus the suns were slightly embarrassed with firing T. Porter last year at THEIR allstar game so I think they want to wait till after the weekend

Return to Phoenix Suns