ImageImageImage

All Amare Trade Talk Here

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

justinb80
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Re: All Amare Trade Talk Here 

Post#981 » by justinb80 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 am

After seeing what Terrence Williams is capable of, I'm liking an Amare for Yi, Williams, Simmons, and Dallas' 1st rounder trade.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#982 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:29 am

justinb80 wrote:After seeing what Terrence Williams is capable of, I'm liking an Amare for Yi, Williams, Simmons, and Dallas' 1st rounder trade.

Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout
And1: 6,311

Post#983 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 am

justinb80 wrote:After seeing what Terrence Williams is capable of, I'm liking an Amare for Yi, Williams, Simmons, and Dallas' 1st rounder trade.

I'd rather have their 2011 1st Round Pick instead of Dallas' pick which will probably be mid 20's. Then we have to 1st Rounders next year and we could trade up and afford a Top 5 pick with J-Rich coming off the books.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#984 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:35 am

justinb80 wrote:I think there's one kink in the Amare to the Nets plan: Will getting Amare start to ruin their chances at the Wall pick? It'll take a lot of work for them to get out of the top 3 worst teams, but still.

NJ is 3 1/2 games out of 2nd to last place. 10 games behind 3rd to last place. Either way they'll get Wall or Turner(Who some project to be better).
Harris
Wall/Turner
CDR
Amare
Lopez... Lee backing up Harris/Wall/Turner. I think they'll be fine.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
Risensun
Pro Prospect
And1: 26

Post#985 » by Risensun » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:42 am

Jrich really has not fit in but Terrence Wiliams would be horrible. The kid's shooting percentage and shot selection make Antone Walker look like Michael Jordon. He also can't shoot free throws, gets below average steals and blocks fer his position and almost gets as many turnovers as assists.

Trade some scrub for this guy sure why not? It's probably a wash. Trade arguably our best player for a package including this guy no thanks.
justinb80
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#986 » by justinb80 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:49 am

Risensun wrote:Jrich really has not fit in but Terrence Wiliams would be horrible. The kid's shooting percentage and shot selection make Antone Walker look like Michael Jordon. He also can't shoot free throws, gets below average steals and blocks fer his position and almost gets as many turnovers as assists.

Trade some scrub for this guy sure why not? It's probably a wash. Trade arguably our best player for a package including this guy no thanks.

He's also a rookie, so it's a bit hard to say "This is who he is and all he ever will be." He had 9 rebounds and 8 assists in 30 minutes, which is pretty impressive. We need more playmakers.
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#987 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 am

Risensun wrote:Jrich really has not fit in but Terrence Wiliams would be horrible. The kid's shooting percentage and shot selection make Antone Walker look like Michael Jordon. He also can't shoot free throws, gets below average steals and blocks fer his position and almost gets as many turnovers as assists.

Lol at the people on this site who slam rookies 4 months into their careers. Did you watch Dragic his rookie year? Are you watching him now? It takes time, not everyone is Lebron James or Kobe Bryant. T-Will is a tenacious defender 6-6 220, freak athlete who can run the floor. All NBA Defense potential and most importantly heart, which nobody on this team seems to have.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,786

Post#988 » by Qwigglez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:57 am

DirtyDez wrote:

Lol at the people on this site who slam rookies 4 months into their careers. Did you watch Dragic his rookie year? Are you watching him now? It takes time, not everyone is Lebron James or Kobe Bryant. T-Will is a tenacious defender 6-6 220, freak athlete who can run the floor. All NBA Defense potential and most importantly heart, which nobody on this team seems to have.

Except Dragic.
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#989 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 am

Didn't know we were stating the obvious Qwigz :biggrin:
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#990 » by vincecarter4pres » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 am

I hope T Will is off the table after tonight. :)
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
Risensun
Pro Prospect

Post#991 » by Risensun » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 am

justinb80 wrote:

He's also a rookie, so it's a bit hard to say "This is who he is and all he ever will be." He had 9 rebounds and 8 assists in 30 minutes, which is pretty impressive. We need more playmakers.

I agree we need more playmakers and he's a rookie but you can't just look at one game. He averages just 1.6 assists in 20 minutes. Jrue Holiday had a 3 block game yet is averaging 0.1 blocks fer the season. Does that make him a good shot blocker? No you have to look at the bigger picture.
MaryvalesFinest
Lead Assistant
And1: 3

Post#992 » by MaryvalesFinest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:12 am

Anyone notice the box score for the Heat game? Beasley only played 8 minutes tonight, is an Amare to the Heat trade comming up perhaps?
Risensun
Pro Prospect

Post#993 » by Risensun » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:15 am

DirtyDez wrote:

Dragic proved he could move the ball in his rookie year. He might not have been spectacular but he did average 2 Ast in 13 minutes while turning the ball over less.

This Terrence kid can't even do what a struggling rookie Goran Dragic did in almost double the time.
carey
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,934

Post#994 » by carey » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:18 am

MaryvalesFinest wrote:Anyone notice the box score for the Heat game? Beasley only played 8 minutes tonight, is an Amare to the Heat trade comming up perhaps?

No.

espn.com wrote:Dwyane Wade had 35 points and 10 assists and former Raptors center Jermaine O'Neal scored 22 for Miami, which lost Michael Beasley to a right knee injury.
dantian
Starter
And1: 27

Post#995 » by dantian » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 am

MaryvalesFinest wrote:Anyone notice the box score for the Heat game? Beasley only played 8 minutes tonight, is an Amare to the Heat trade comming up perhaps?

Heat would be the most logical destination. With Amare/Wade on board, they could use their MLE and the other exception for FA, while resigning JO and Haslem to reasonable deals. I'd really not understand why they'd keep Beasley with Amare on board.
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#996 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:23 am

Risensun wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:

Dragic proved he could move the ball in his rookie year. He might not have been spectacular but he did average 2 Ast in 13 minutes while turning the ball over less.

This Terrence kid can't even do what a struggling rookie Goran Dragic did in almost double the time.

So why are Nets' fans praying he doesn't leave even if they could have Amare? Easy to say Dragic looked good last year now that he's legit. I thought we needed a better backup PG this year and i was wrong. Lopez looked awful last year and nobody thought he could be our center of the future. Now he looks legit. Just give it time and stop acting like hunter.
MaryvalesFinest
Lead Assistant
And1: 3

Post#997 » by MaryvalesFinest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:24 am

carey wrote:

No.

espn.com wrote:Dwyane Wade had 35 points and 10 assists and former Raptors center Jermaine O'Neal scored 22 for Miami, which lost Michael Beasley to a right knee injury.

I guess that takes care of that, thanks :lol:
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#998 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:29 am

MaryvalesFinest wrote:
carey wrote:

No.

I guess that takes care of that, thanks :lol:

Amare and Beasley are destroying their trade value.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#999 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 am

TWill is destroying our trade (his Value)!
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#1000 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 am

Kerrsed wrote:TWill is destroying our trade (his Value)!

Did you see T-Will posterize Kaman tonight? Nasty throwdown as the Nets beat LA without Harris or Lee.

Return to Phoenix Suns