SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown Taping Results from Houston, Texas

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

jeffhardyfan52
General Manager
And1: 596

SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown Taping Results from Houston, Texas 

Post#1 » by jeffhardyfan52 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:15 am

Dark Match prior to ECW: Tommy Dreamer defeated Kevin Thorn, who is not doing a vampire gimmick anymore.

Smackdown:

Vickie Guerrero gave well wishes to Vince McMahon. She then introduced Jim Ross, who came out and joined Mick Foley at ringside.

Triple H came out and talked about being moved to Smackdown and his match with John Cena at the PPV. Edge came out and tried to make nice with Triple H, who wasn't having any of it. Batista came out, and Triple H knocked Edge to the floor and Batista speared him. Batista picked up the World Title belt and he held it up, while Triple H held up the WWE Title.

Kane & Big Show defeated Mark Henry & MVP when Kane pinned MVP with a chokeslam.

Fit Finlay & Hornswoggle defeated The Edgeheads. Miz & Morrison came out on the stage and held up the belts.

Edge defeated Matt Hardy in the best match of the night.

Maryse, Victoria & Natalya defeated Cherry, Michelle McCool & Kelly Kelly when Maryse pinned Cherry.

Vladimir Kozlov defeated Domino.

Rey Mysterio made a farewell speech, talking about his entire WWE run being on Smackdown. Batista came out and hugged him.

Batista vs. Umaga. La Familia ran out to attack Batista, but Triple H made the save and he and Batista cleaned house.

Batista gave a promo about leaving Smackdown, but I don't think it will be for television. Triple H also got on the mic and praised Batista.

During the show, they aired packages that Kennedy & Jeff Hardy would make their Smackdown debuts next week.
He’s not (my-vydas), he’s not (your-vydas), he’s Arvydas

Vik Rude
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Re: SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown Taping Results from Houston, Texas 

Post#2 » by Vik Rude » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:03 am

Thanks for the spoilers..you might wanna make the text colour white next time just in case people don't like being spoiled.
jeffhardyfan52
General Manager
And1: 596

Re: SPOILERS* WWE Smackdown Taping Results from Houston, Texas 

Post#3 » by jeffhardyfan52 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:33 am

the title has spoilers in it lol i think most will be smart enough to not open if they dont want to read it nd i dont know how to change text colour lol
He’s not (my-vydas), he’s not (your-vydas), he’s Arvydas

Return to Pro Wrestling