Evolve Wrestling

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,216

Evolve Wrestling 

Post#1 » by bondom34 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:28 am

In my lack of having other sports, found this along with Dark Side of the Ring.

Read on Twitter

They've got some really good names who've moved to AEW/NXT. Just finished Darby Allin/Velveteen Dream, they've got some Gargano matches, Adam Cole, Street Profits, Joey Janela, think Cassidy maybe too but not sure. They're all on Youtube and the account's apparently been tweeting them for a few days. If you're in need of some pretty solid matches that maybe you haven't seen, worth a look IMO.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 30,083

Re: Evolve Wrestling 

Post#2 » by Dominator83 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:41 am

Their 10th anniversary show was on the network. With NXT now being on USA, WWE should be looking to make a deal with them to broadcast more shows. They must already have some sorta working relationship. After the 10th anniversary show they were here in Chicago, and Matt Riddle and Drew Gulak were both on the card
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !

Return to Pro Wrestling