AEW Rampage Discussion

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Amare_1_Knicks
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,313

AEW Rampage Discussion 

Post#1 » by Amare_1_Knicks » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:24 pm

The first show was very good, from top to bottom. All 3 matches felt meaningful and significant. There wasn’t any filler on the show.

Omega vs Christian was great. Just a quality wrestling match. Christian going over likely means that he’s losing at the PPV, but that was predictable anyway.

Britt got a hero’s welcome — one of the biggest pops I’ve heard in AEW. Everyone’s been saying it though, she’s been a budding star for some time now. Her in ring work is so-so, but everything else is off the charts.

No one knew who that girl was at the end. Was super confused as to who that was.
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,324

Re: AEW Rampage Discussion 

Post#2 » by jakecronus8 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:37 pm

I’m as far from an AEW guy as you’re gonna find. That said, I was really impressed with the debut episode. The segment with Miro kind of fell short for me because I don’t have any frame of reference to the jobber he was wrestling but overall their “match” told a decent story.

Will be hard to keep the hits coming after these first two weeks but I hope they stay steadfast with the hour length. It certainly flew by.

I’m also really tempted, being from Milwaukee, to go to this weeks show in Chicago.
Do it for Chuck
Flames24Rulz
Head Coach
And1: 343

Post#3 » by Flames24Rulz » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:29 pm

jakecronus8 wrote:I’m as far from an AEW guy as you’re gonna find. That said, I was really impressed with the debut episode. The segment with Miro kind of fell short for me because I don’t have any frame of reference to the jobber he was wrestling but overall their “match” told a decent story.

Will be hard to keep the hits coming after these first two weeks but I hope they stay steadfast with the hour length. It certainly flew by.

I’m also really tempted, being from Milwaukee, to go to this weeks show in Chicago.

Tickets on Stubhub right now are as little as $6 in the upper level, so yeah, I'm probably gonna head there tomorrow. I'll be kicking myself for a long time if Punk returns and I decided not to go.
drew1981
Sophomore
And1: 67

Post#4 » by drew1981 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:01 pm

Does anyone know where you can watch this on TV (if at all) in Canada? I know you can stream it, was hoping there was another way as well

Return to Pro Wrestling