Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 30,083

Re: WWE Raw Discussion III 

Post#1921 » by Dominator83 » Tue Apr 5, 2022 3:13 am

iMoreland wrote:MVP should turn on Lashley and align with Omos

You called it
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
Mr.Raptorsingh
RealGM
And1: 27,867

Post#1922 » by Mr.Raptorsingh » Tue Apr 5, 2022 3:19 am

Mr.Raptorsingh wrote:Well that was a crappy Raw before WrestleMania

Raw after Wrestlemania wasn't any better
jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,324

Post#1923 » by jakecronus8 » Tue Apr 5, 2022 4:48 am

Maybe I was wrong about Cody and perhaps his current character was just not a fit in AEW. Incredible match and incredible promo tonight.

Everything else on Raw was the drizzling sh*ts.
Do it for Chuck
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,740

Post#1924 » by gambitx777 » Tue Apr 5, 2022 6:23 am

Veer looked great ! The matches were not bad I hate the contender thing and letting Bron go over on raw doesn't make sense. Idk . Not the best raw after mania and dear lord I give wwe a lot of slack but that Elias thing. . . . . . The gear was awful he looks so bad with no beard........ Just not good. Unless he. Comes out next week with different gear and is eliases cousin and this is a bit for a few weeks and he gets it over like sandow.
I don't see a reason to break up tea and Liv they look like the most together female tag team they have. The omas stuff was fine he needs MVP and lashy is gonna need to be a baby face to feed to Roman. They need to move some tage teams up. Like impirium, GYV, MM

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#1925 » by gambitx777 » Tue Apr 5, 2022 9:12 am

I'm excited for veer he's big and does co stuff the more they get him over doing cool monster stuff the more I see him being the next Umaga. A big athletic monster. They can turn face and make some money off of.

Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 17,017

Post#1926 » by Stanford » Tue Apr 5, 2022 11:52 am

Oh boy, that Cody promo
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#1927 » by Ruzious » Tue Apr 5, 2022 2:12 pm

Stanford wrote:Oh boy, that Cody promo

And he even had another match and another promo after Raw went off the air - and... signed autographs until security kicked him out.
Read on Twitter
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1928 » by Ruzious » Tue Apr 5, 2022 2:23 pm

gambitx777 wrote:Veer looked great ! The matches were not bad I hate the contender thing and letting Bron go over on raw doesn't make sense. Idk . Not the best raw after mania and dear lord I give wwe a lot of slack but that Elias thing. . . . . . The gear was awful he looks so bad with no beard........ Just not good. Unless he. Comes out next week with different gear and is eliases cousin and this is a bit for a few weeks and he gets it over like sandow.
I don't see a reason to break up tea and Liv they look like the most together female tag team they have. The omas stuff was fine he needs MVP and lashy is gonna need to be a baby face to feed to Roman. They need to move some tage teams up. Like impirium, GYV, MM

I didn't even recognize Elias, tbh. It's a MUCH needed new look for him. The Elias character was going nowhere - even with his good guitar playing. Unfortunately, the segment with him and KO seemed to fall flat. Hopefully, they have something better planned.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
heatwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 13,186

Post#1929 » by heatwillbeback » Tue Apr 5, 2022 5:52 pm

Ruzious wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:Veer looked great ! The matches were not bad I hate the contender thing and letting Bron go over on raw doesn't make sense. Idk . Not the best raw after mania and dear lord I give wwe a lot of slack but that Elias thing. . . . . . The gear was awful he looks so bad with no beard........ Just not good. Unless he. Comes out next week with different gear and is eliases cousin and this is a bit for a few weeks and he gets it over like sandow.

I didn't even recognize Elias, tbh. It's a MUCH needed new look for him. The Elias character was going nowhere - even with his good guitar playing. Unfortunately, the segment with him and KO seemed to fall flat. Hopefully, they have something better planned.

I think a change was necessary. He hasn’t been on TV for eight (ish) months, so what he was doing previously wasn’t working.

What I didn’t like though- generic name, generic outfit, generic theme. And he got made fun of the entire time out there.

He may have some run as a comedy bit if that’s what they are going for, but those rarely last.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#1930 » by gambitx777 » Tue Apr 5, 2022 11:17 pm

Like if they have some kind of story planned with a good lunch line that's fine but he just doesn't look great with no beard. He just looked like Indy dude and maybe that's the joke. We just have to wait. Or he's gonna come out with a different color and a new name every week.

gambitx777
General Manager

Post#1931 » by gambitx777 » Thu Apr 7, 2022 5:03 pm

So word is edges group is gonna be Damian. And some combination of Rhea, maybe Liv, ciampa, and T- Bar. I mean priest and diajak together as a tag team would rock ciampa as a mid card heater for edge doing upper mid card stuff and a darker heal thea and Liv! Liv has needed a turn and a refresh for a while. Rhea needs a heel turn bad. But is that too big a group.

Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#1932 » by Ruzious » Thu Apr 7, 2022 8:35 pm

gambitx777 wrote:So word is edges group is gonna be Damian. And some combination of Rhea, maybe Liv, ciampa, and T- Bar. I mean priest and diajak together as a tag team would rock ciampa as a mid card heater for edge doing upper mid card stuff and a darker heal thea and Liv! Liv has needed a turn and a refresh for a while. Rhea needs a heel turn bad. But is that too big a group.

And eventually have Cody form a group to go against Edge's.
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#1933 » by Dominator83 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:49 am

So fresh off a match with Steve Austin in the main event of mania (night 1 but still. That was the better night anyway), and the follow up for Owens is a feud with Elias? Yikes

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#1934 » by gambitx777 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:59 pm

Dominater wrote:So fresh off a match with Steve Austin in the main event of mania (night 1 but still. That was the better night anyway), and the follow up for Owens is a feud with Elias? Yikes
I mean what's wrong with that? It's a Kevin Owens is going crazy story line. They can't go back to him and Roman yet. Theory is gonna get that us tittle and they can visit that later. This story is pretty funny.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#1935 » by iMoreland » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:52 pm

Dominater wrote:So fresh off a match with Steve Austin in the main event of mania (night 1 but still. That was the better night anyway), and the follow up for Owens is a feud with Elias? Yikes

Think it's a way to have KO and Sami team up. They've been teasing it on Twitter.
Dominator83
RealGM

Post#1936 » by Dominator83 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:37 pm

gambitx777 wrote:
I mean what's wrong with that? It's a Kevin Owens is going crazy story line. They can't go back to him and Roman yet. Theory is gonna get that us tittle and they can visit that later. This story is pretty funny.

You have a point! And wow are they really calling him just "Theory" now? Vince sure knows how to bury guys

gambitx777
General Manager

Post#1937 » by gambitx777 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:09 am

Dominater wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:

You have a point! And wow are they really calling him just "Theory" now? Vince sure knows how to bury guys
I mean that stuff comes and goes I think we make to much a deal out of it. Like he'll be theory for a bit then Austin then Austin theory then on and on we go.

Dominator83
RealGM

Post#1938 » by Dominator83 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:50 am

gambitx777 wrote:
Dominater wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:I mean what's wrong with that? It's a Kevin Owens is going crazy story line. They can't go back to him and Roman yet. Theory is gonna get that us tittle and they can visit that later. This story is pretty funny.

I mean that stuff comes and goes I think we make to much a deal out of it. Like he'll be theory for a bit then Austin then Austin theory then on and on we go.

Yea he's not getting "Austin" back. And sorry that's brutal. A wrestler who goes by the name of "Theory" will never get over.

tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,927

Post#1939 » by tugs » Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:47 am

Good thing is Austin Theory somehow explained it perfectly on his name change and the character works with it

Curious to see now where Balor's creative direction would go. Also bummed about the Liv-Rhea split. Liv just couldn't catch a break, she's floating once again. At least for Rhea we have an idea she'll join Edge. Hope Ciampa and Dijakovic soon after. Mace is with the Knight Model Management now so scrap him off the list

Wonder if somewhere down the road we'll see former BC leads join together to create a faction
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#1940 » by gambitx777 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:05 am

tugs wrote:Good thing is Austin Theory somehow explained it perfectly on his name change and the character works with it

Curious to see now where Balor's creative direction would go. Also bummed about the Liv-Rhea split. Liv just couldn't catch a break, she's floating once again. At least for Rhea we have an idea she'll join Edge. Hope Ciampa and Dijakovic soon after. Mace is with the Knight Model Management now so scrap him off the list

Wonder if somewhere down the road we'll see former BC leads join together to create a faction
That's what I'm thinking he will even the odds and join AJ. Then dijack will join them. Then chaimpa will team with AJ and fin to eventually swerve them and double cross AJ and Fin.

Return to Pro Wrestling