WWE SmackDown Discussion III

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Re: WWE SmackDown Discussion III 

Post#61 » by Scott Hall » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:59 am

tugs wrote:Hit Row was a nice surprise. And never thought the first feud for Maximum Male Models would be Los Lotharios

I actually would like to see Los Lotharios join the Maximum Male Models I think it's a perfect fit, guarantees
they get regular TV time and 4 people is a good number for a stable size.

Dominater wrote:Anybody else read that Vince had soured on Walter and was ready to bury him? Jeez him stepping down did a huge service to himself

I'm almost positive Vince is in the early stages of dementia or there is something mentally wrong with him.
It was at a point where he started souring on guys that are classic Vince type guys. Instead of taking on
the challenge of making someone a big star like he did in his prime old Vince seemed to get exasperated
and sour on people quickly.

gambitx777 wrote:With HHH in charge he has to be on the short list of people who are built enough to take that belt of Roman.

I mean it would be
Cody
Seth
Cross
Drew
Gunther

Maybe Bron?

But like there isn't a lot of people in the WWE you could believe could maybe pull off a mericle against Roman.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app

I remember reading back around May or June that the plan was for Drew to beat Roman at Clash of the Castle
might've been around the time where Roman decided to become a part timer. A lot has changed since then so it
will be interesting to see if they continue with that plan.

That hourglass that Scarlett showed Reigns was pretty cool and hopefully it's indicative of things to come. The
Reigns tittle run is waaaay past expiration. Karrion Kross literally coming out of the dumpster to be the guy to
end Reigns tittle run would be completely wild though. I think HHH is the only guy in the world that views Kross
as a face of the company type guy should be interesting to see how things play out.
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,927

Post#62 » by tugs » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:44 am

I'm curious how Trips will handle Cody when he gets back
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,740

Post#63 » by gambitx777 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:56 pm

Dr Positivity wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:With HHH in charge he has to be on the short list of people who are built enough to take that belt of Roman.

I mean it would be
Cody
Seth
Cross
Drew
Gunther

Maybe Bron?

But like there isn't a lot of people in the WWE you could believe could maybe pull off a mericle against Roman.

Lashley
You're right lashey maybe. But even then your next level of guys have either lost to Roman or don't feel like they are on that level.
Like riddle, KO, edge, Nakamurajist don't feel legit enough to take it off Roman.

Maybe randy in a complete emergency.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#64 » by iMoreland » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:40 am

I mean it would be
Cody
Seth
Cross
Drew
Gunther

Maybe Bron?

Bron is definitely the one I'd go with to beat Roman. And I'd do it at the SummerSlam after Roman beats Rock at Mania. It'd be a real passing of the torch moment. Bron becomes face of the company. Roman goes REALLY part time.

But they gotta start building him like, asap. Call him up in the draft next month. Let him have a good Survivor Series performance, good Royal Rumble performance. Have him do something memorable at Mania, like gorilla pressing Omos or something like that.

And I hope they change his last name.
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#65 » by iMoreland » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:32 am

Roman/Sami segments are amazing
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#66 » by iMoreland » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:18 am

Great 5 way match
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,585

Post#67 » by Dr Positivity » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:52 am

Glad Gunther vs Sheamus is happening
tugs
RealGM

Post#68 » by tugs » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:14 am

Is it now a guarantee that Drew and Sheamus will be winning?
Dr Positivity
RealGM

Post#69 » by Dr Positivity » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:43 am

tugs wrote:Is it now a guarantee that Drew and Sheamus will be winning?

I feel if Lashley is champion by Survivor series it's a more interesting matchup against Gunther (although Lashley and Sheamus hasn't really been done that much surprisingly). I guess if they want to make Sheamus go over in UK they could just match Gunther win the title back in the few weeks after. It's also possible that Zayn eventually ends up with IC title in the Bloodline storyline.
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#70 » by iMoreland » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:21 am

tugs wrote:Is it now a guarantee that Drew and Sheamus will be winning?

I'd be shocked if either win honestly
Dominator83
RealGM
And1: 30,082

Post#71 » by Dominator83 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:42 am

Why don't they just take the WWE belt off Roman by having a match for just that one? His long streak is with the universal belt. He can lose the WWE one without losing the universal
Fantasy Hoops/Football/Baseball fans..

For info on a forum that actually talks Fantasy sports and not spammed with soliciting leagues, PM me. The more the merrier !
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#72 » by gambitx777 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:42 pm

Dominater wrote:Why don't they just take the WWE belt off Roman by having a match for just that one? His long streak is with the universal belt. He can lose the WWE one without losing the universal
The fastest way to do that is a multi man TLC match. Have two guys grab one belt and pull them down at the same time

Dr Positivity
RealGM

Post#73 » by Dr Positivity » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:51 pm

Nice beat down segment, especially with Reigns setting it up earlier with the Zayn convo

Sheamus and Gunther promo with the underlings running around was good
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#74 » by gambitx777 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:14 pm

Dr Positivity wrote:Nice beat down segment, especially with Reigns setting it up earlier with the Zayn convo

Sheamus and Gunther promo with the underlings running around was good
That's was like iconic. Like you can imagine rock and Austin and some jobs doing that and it being showed in clips for 20 years that was great.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#75 » by iMoreland » Sat Sep 3, 2022 1:32 am

JBL gonna manage Corbin? That's kinda perfect
tugs
RealGM

Post#76 » by tugs » Sat Sep 3, 2022 2:49 am

This SD episode was solid. Excited for the Corbin and JBL partnership. About time Corbin is rewarded for being a good soldier

And MMM is a national treasure lmao the gimmick works
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#77 » by gambitx777 » Sat Sep 3, 2022 5:17 am

tugs wrote:This SD episode was solid. Excited for the Corbin and JBL partnership. About time Corbin is rewarded for being a good soldier

And MMM is a national treasure lmao the gimmick works
Just shows how good of a worker mansor is he's selling that gimick and even mace looks comfortable out there.

Dr Positivity
RealGM

Post#78 » by Dr Positivity » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:19 pm

Imperium vs Brawling Brutes was fantastic. Sheamus is pretty over right now. The 10 man tag with the male models was better than I expected.

Good debut for Sikoa bringing that crazy guy energy to the mic and belonged in the ring against McIntyre despite having a bit more of his dad's blubber than his brothers.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#79 » by gambitx777 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:09 am

Dr Positivity wrote:Imperium vs Brawling Brutes was fantastic. Sheamus is pretty over right now. The 10 man tag with the male models was better than I expected.

Good debut for Sikoa bringing that crazy guy energy to the mic and belonged in the ring against McIntyre despite having a bit more of his dad's blubber than his brothers.
You can always tell one of the Usos has abbs and the other ones a bit more tubby and not cut and always leaves his shirt on. He's definitely more of his dad's build.

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#80 » by iMoreland » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:29 pm

Roman Reigns (c) vs Logan Paul at Crown Jewel. No chance Logan wins both titles but I honestly hope they find a way to get the WWE title on him.

Return to Pro Wrestling