Liv Morgan (c) vs Shayna Baszler

Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
Roman Reigns (c) vs Drew McIntyre
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,589

Re: WWE Clash at the Castle Discussion 

Post#2 » by Dr Positivity » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:22 pm

I thought Reigns was going to win until I read that he may have legitimately signed a new Brock type contract. If so this is a good time of the year for someone else to be champion so he can disappear for a few months and then he can win it again for Wrestlemania season. Although I will say I think Reigns vs Lashley would be a big money main event as well perfect for a PPV like Crown Jewel and they could get the US title off Lashley with a fatal four way in the current storyline.

Riddle and Rollins and Gunther and Sheamus have a high ceiling quality wise.

Liv title reign likely put of its misery.
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,740

Post#3 » by gambitx777 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:15 pm

Dr Positivity wrote:I thought Reigns was going to win until I read that he may have legitimately signed a new Brock type contract. If so this is a good time of the year for someone else to be champion so he can disappear for a few months and then he can win it again for Wrestlemania season. Although I will say I think Reigns vs Lashley would be a big money main event as well perfect for a PPV like Crown Jewel and they could get the US title off Lashley with a fatal four way in the current storyline.

Riddle and Rollins and Gunther and Sheamus have a high ceiling quality wise.

Liv title reign likely put of its misery.
Triple H love Shaina and she's not young. So, you kind of need to put the belt on her now if you want a long program with Ronda. Shaina is 42. If you're gonna do it it needs done.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#4 » by iMoreland » Sat Sep 3, 2022 4:25 pm

I love everything about Gunther/Sheamus. It is the perfect mid card/IC title feud.
heatwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 13,186

Post#5 » by heatwillbeback » Sat Sep 3, 2022 5:57 pm

Man……Gunther is so good.

I am fine with him where he is, but put him in a world title program right now and I am so for it.
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by iMoreland » Sat Sep 3, 2022 6:02 pm

Gunther/Sheamus is 5 stars. Absolutely perfect match. Just perfect.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#7 » by gambitx777 » Sat Sep 3, 2022 8:06 pm

It just feels so inevitable that Roman wins like to take the tittles off of him in a regular match.... But then again no one to help him. ....... Idk .....

gambitx777
General Manager

Post#8 » by gambitx777 » Sat Sep 3, 2022 8:12 pm

You can tell Vince is gone cuz Cole just called a uranagi a rock bottom for someone not named rock lol .

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#9 » by iMoreland » Sun Sep 4, 2022 3:14 am

Roman winning is the right call. I still think the one to beat him should be Bron Breakker/Steiner.
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#10 » by gambitx777 » Sun Sep 4, 2022 3:45 am

They need to split those tittles again. Bring back the gold legacy belt for the older dudes and stuff like that and then the main WWE tittle.

tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,927

Post#11 » by tugs » Sun Sep 4, 2022 5:05 am

Got teary eyed with the ovation for Sheamus. That's appreciation right there

Also liking the acknowledgement of Giovanni Vinci. No use to revert to Aichner when the other two Imperium members are using different names now. Seems it'll be a storyline between Imperium and the Brawling Brutes. This'll be a treat

The tease of cash in was well executed except for the inclusion of Tyson. I don't see the need unless the justification is, "Let these two men finish what they started"

Everything else were okay and made sense storyline wise, which was rare before pre Triple H regime

Solid PPV overall
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#12 » by iMoreland » Sun Sep 4, 2022 7:35 am

Heel Dominik Mysterio should join Legado Del Fantasma, not Judgment Day
tugs
RealGM

Post#13 » by tugs » Mon Sep 5, 2022 12:33 am

That'll be the ultimate swerve!

But I think Legado is a face team prior to the call up. Do they really need another heel stable?
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#14 » by gambitx777 » Mon Sep 5, 2022 4:26 am

iMoreland wrote:Heel Dominik Mysterio should join Legado Del Fantasma, not Judgment Day
I think that's what happens. JD cuts a promo and Dom swerves them. Or they just turn him into reas simp lol .

tugs
RealGM

Post#15 » by tugs » Mon Sep 5, 2022 8:06 am

gambitx777 wrote:
iMoreland wrote:Heel Dominik Mysterio should join Legado Del Fantasma, not Judgment Day
I think that's what happens. JD cuts a promo and Dom swerves them. Or they just turn him into reas simp lol .

Lol it's the latter, if Vince was running things

Legado is too big of a group though for JD. Maybe AJ joins them to go up against LDF. Daaaaaamn stables are too stacked
tugs
RealGM

Post#16 » by tugs » Tue Sep 6, 2022 6:23 am

Now I don't understand the Roman win if they're planning to add Braun and Kross already in the picture. It's just too saturated now. Would've been a perfect time to have Roman rest
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#17 » by iMoreland » Tue Sep 6, 2022 1:16 pm

tugs wrote:Now I don't understand the Roman win if they're planning to add Braun and Kross already in the picture. It's just too saturated now. Would've been a perfect time to have Roman rest

The plan is most definitely Roman/Rock
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#18 » by gambitx777 » Tue Sep 6, 2022 7:24 pm

iMoreland wrote:
tugs wrote:Now I don't understand the Roman win if they're planning to add Braun and Kross already in the picture. It's just too saturated now. Would've been a perfect time to have Roman rest

It's possible rock can't go for a 30 minute match ? He's old, yeah great shape but old and really over bulked and he gets hurt a lot even filming. But Building up dudes for a big multi man match night two of mania and do Roman rock night one. Rock beats him does it alone takes a lot out of him cuz his family wouldn't interfere cuz family. Then have him loose it in a ladder match where the tittles can be split by people pulling the separate belts down at the same time.

tugs
RealGM

Post#19 » by tugs » Wed Sep 7, 2022 1:56 am

gambitx777 wrote:
iMoreland wrote:

It's possible rock can't go for a 30 minute match ? He's old, yeah great shape but old and really over bulked and he gets hurt a lot even filming. But Building up dudes for a big multi man match night two of mania and do Roman rock night one. Rock beats him does it alone takes a lot out of him cuz his family wouldn't interfere cuz family. Then have him loose it in a ladder match where the tittles can be split by people pulling the separate belts down at the same time.

Yeah I've seen those suggestions from all over and it just makes sense. I'd add that for the stipulation to happen, have a winner decides the rules match and a big time baby face mentions the company has been held hostage for too long, the brands needs champions. Whoever wins a title isn't already qualified for the other

Problem with this though is you'll take the spotlight off of the first win or whoever gets the first belt
gambitx777
General Manager

Post#20 » by gambitx777 » Wed Sep 7, 2022 2:41 am

tugs wrote:
gambitx777 wrote:
iMoreland wrote:The plan is most definitely Roman/Rock

Yeah I've seen those suggestions from all over and it just makes sense. I'd add that for the stipulation to happen, have a winner decides the rules match and a big time baby face mentions the company has been held hostage for too long, the brands needs champions. Whoever wins a title isn't already qualified for the other

Problem with this though is you'll take the spotlight off of the first win or whoever gets the first belt
Another suggestion I've seen is have rock and Roman night one. Then have Cody win the rumble and challenge for one belt on night two. Have him pull the big gold belt back out and tell Roman he's challenging for the legacy. Roman beats rock night one and looses the gold belt to Cody night two. Then you can have Roman slowly unravel on his way to droping the universal or what ever belt.

Return to Pro Wrestling