ImageImage

Season ticket holder event this Friday at Big Al's

Moderators: The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem

Charcoal Filtered
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#21 » by Charcoal Filtered » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:42 pm

The NBA: Where convicted tax evader Ken Mauer happens to officiate.
Fitz303
General Manager
And1: 1,824

Post#22 » by Fitz303 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:19 pm

Yeah that was an awesome time.. I got to talk to Larry Miller for quite a while and he was seriously one of the coolest and nicest guys ive come across in a long time.. James Jones was also an awesome guy.. Very genuine and outgoing.. Miles was even pretty cool as well.. He was doing the headbonk after he scored each time in air hockey, joking around, and really laid back.. I also beat Joel in one of the driving arcade games. I was surprised he even fit in the seat.. Jack was playing Dance Dance and even though he was told multiple times that they werent supposed to sign autographs, he signed every little kids hat, shirt, or ball that came up to him.. Couldnt be more happy with this team.

Oh and I was standing right behind you Charcoal Filter, while you were bowling against Sergio. I was watching you guys bowl for a while and my GF was going to try and get a picture with Sergio but there were just too many people over there
Bustabucket
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#23 » by Bustabucket » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:22 pm

I thought it was pretty bad compared to last years season ticket holder event, did anyone who went to last nights go to last years?
SinceClyde
Pro Prospect
And1: 5

Post#24 » by SinceClyde » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:55 am

I didn't go to last years TH event, but could have. This event was nice, but I could only stand so much of people gathering around blazers to watch them play video games. It was cool though to chat with them. Here's my impression:

Greg looked BORED. I don't even think he smiled once. Guitar Hero is fun, young or old, and he looked like he'd rather be in the pool than hanging with fans.

The two JJ's were great. Jones was walking around talking to people and being friendly, and Jack is probably the most laid back Blazer I've met so I knew he'd be chill to mingle.

Nate and Monty were pretty cool. Nate was holding a baby the whole time it seemed.

Martell is a pretty funny guy, definitly the class clown. Him and Travis seem like buddies.

Hope the rest of you had fun.
Since Clyde The Glide
jeffhardyfan52
General Manager
And1: 596

Post#25 » by jeffhardyfan52 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:08 am

it was pretty cool but i didnt like the handlers each player head and miles seemed to be the only one alowed to sign anything any time one of the other players tryed to sing something a handler said he couldnt other then that it was pretty cool i beat D-miles in air hockey
He’s not (my-vydas), he’s not (your-vydas), he’s Arvydas

Bustabucket
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#26 » by Bustabucket » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:47 am

at last years event, I was able to sit down and talk with the players, everyone was lined up for food or playing bingo. The players were just sitting around talking to each other.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers