ImageImage

Game 22 Portland vs LA Clippers 7:30pm Root,Root+

Moderators: DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam

zzaj
General Manager
And1: 2,553

Re: Game 22 Portland vs LA Clippers 7:30pm Root,Root+ 

Post#21 » by zzaj » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:40 pm

BlazersBroncos wrote:Am I the only one who would prefer the size and rebounding Moses brings over the shooting Duop brings?

This game was the most fun I have had watching Portland all season - and I think a part of that was the simple absence of Grant and to a lesser extent Brogdan.

Both options have their warts.

Both Sharpe and Scoot need good spacing in order to be most effective--especially Scoot at this stage. Duop is at least a threat to hit a 3, so it really opens up opposing defenses and changes all kinds of things for the Blazers on offense.
BlazersBroncos
RealGM
And1: 7,958

Post#22 » by BlazersBroncos » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:43 pm

zzaj wrote:
BlazersBroncos wrote:Am I the only one who would prefer the size and rebounding Moses brings over the shooting Duop brings?

This game was the most fun I have had watching Portland all season - and I think a part of that was the simple absence of Grant and to a lesser extent Brogdan.

Both Sharpe and Scoot need good spacing in order to be most effective--especially Scoot at this stage. Duop is at least a threat to hit a 3, so it really opens up opposing defenses and changes all kinds of things for the Blazers on offense.

Ya - agreed. Both very imperfect options. Just love the way Moses rebounds and takes up space w/ his length. But the spacing Duop provides as you said is important.
zzaj
General Manager
And1: 2,553

Post#23 » by zzaj » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:48 pm

BlazersBroncos wrote:
zzaj wrote:

Ya - agreed. Both very imperfect options. Just love the way Moses rebounds and takes up space w/ his length. But the spacing Duop provides as you said is important.

There are a lot of things I wish I could pull from other Blazer centers and push into Ayton's body/brain.
Blazinaway
General Manager
And1: 1,408

Post#24 » by Blazinaway » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:58 pm

I hope we have a VERY active trade deadline

Return to Portland Trail Blazers