ImageImage

Arenas' thoughts on the Blazers...

Moderators: DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam

DeezXXnutZ
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#21 » by DeezXXnutZ » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:47 am

Blazers would be unstoppable with Arenas and Roy...This would be the best backcourt ever.....
blazersmaniac8
Analyst

Post#22 » by blazersmaniac8 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:58 am

mojomarc wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

What do you base that on? His thinking he deserved to be on the Olympics? If so, I think this team can use a little swagger like that. Lamarcus calling one in a hundred opponents "bitch" just isn't enough for me.

:wink: heh but I've always been against agent zero but for once I think I would like to have him on this team which is crazy to think even last year.
Yadadimean
Analyst
And1: 76

Post#23 » by Yadadimean » Sat Jan 5, 2008 12:34 pm

What do you base that on? His thinking he deserved to be on the Olympics? If so, I think this team can use a little swagger like that. Lamarcus calling one in a hundred opponents "bitch" just isn't enough for me.

Mojomarc's solution: DRAFT TOO $HORT!!
DeezXXnutZ
Sixth Man

Post#24 » by DeezXXnutZ » Sat Jan 5, 2008 12:57 pm

Yadadimean wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I had a Flashback, It was the Oakland Raiders...

At the Coliseum We ain't nothin' but Players.......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
mojomarc
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 966

Post#25 » by mojomarc » Sat Jan 5, 2008 2:35 pm

Yadadimean wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:rofl2:
cucad8
Head Coach
And1: 1,141

Post#26 » by cucad8 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 8:50 pm

It takes a much bigger guy (and a better chemistry guy) to cop to a mistake than it does to make the mistake in the first place.

Sure, but what does that fake apology mean when after that media day session, he was still talking about scoring 50 on us. Was he actually sorry if he was continuing on with it?

Also, as far as Roy being a 23-6-7 player, he wouldn't get to that with Arenas on the team scoring close to 30. I also don't care too much for his complaining last year about his coach wanting them to play defense.
d-train
RealGM
And1: 1,098

Post#27 » by d-train » Sat Jan 5, 2008 9:14 pm

I would love to see Gilbert in a Blazers uniform. I think it is a long shot at best. Phily looks like they are going for max cap space in 2008 and Gilbert can be a FA in 08 or 09. I know Gilbert talks a lot about wanting championships but how can he walk away from the money the Wizards and Sixers will be throwing at him.
DmoneyH3
Pro Prospect
And1: 1

Post#28 » by DmoneyH3 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 1:45 am

imo, money is easy to walk away from when you are already a multi millionaire and you have a chance to still make millions, albeit less, but still win. I guess I'm old school (at 22 :teehee ) and would rather win than rake in the dough.
d-train
RealGM
And1: 1,098

Post#29 » by d-train » Sun Jan 6, 2008 1:50 am

DmoneyH3 wrote:imo, money is easy to walk away from when you are already a multi millionaire and you have a chance to still make millions, albeit less, but still win. I guess I'm old school (at 22 :teehee ) and would rather win than rake in the dough.

There is a big difference between talking in theory about what you might do and what people do in reality.
AZ BLAZER
Starter

Post#30 » by AZ BLAZER » Sun Jan 6, 2008 2:39 am

cucad8 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Sure, but what does that fake apology mean when after that media day session, he was still talking about scoring 50 on us. Was he actually sorry if he was continuing on with it?

Also, as far as Roy being a 23-6-7 player, he wouldn't get to that with Arenas on the team scoring close to 30. I also don't care too much for his complaining last year about his coach wanting them to play defense.

You can easily see how fake that apology was. All of his verbs were properly conjugated! He probably had people writing his papers at UA also.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers