Moderators: DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam

PhilipNelsonFan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6

BlazersEdge talks to Mike Barrett 

Post#1 » by PhilipNelsonFan » Fri Jan 4, 2008 11:19 pm

http://www.blazersedge.com/story/2008/1 ... commenttop

Real good read. Makes me like Outlaw that much more.
Tim Lehrbach wrote:I will break the Rose Garden.
sabi
Lead Assistant
And1: 27

Post#2 » by sabi » Sat Jan 5, 2008 12:03 am

For people who surprisingly are anti-Nate:
Mike Rice had a good point following the win at Minnesota. He's been reluctant to even mention the playoffs. But, after that win over the Timberwolves, he stated that it was time to start openly talking about it. It was mainly because the Blazers didn't play a good game, and still won on the road by double figures. I thought he made a pretty good point with that. This team still has a lot to prove on the road, and this month of January will be a huge test. There's a 7-game trip that's looming, and after that we're going to have a much better idea about this team's chances. We've got to keep in mind that no one gave this team a chance to be in this position. It's the third-youngest team in NBA history, and the first two on that list won 16 and 15 games in those seasons. This just doesn't happen. You're not supposed to be able to win young. Nate always reminds the team that it turned things totally around in less than a month, and it can regress back to where it was just as quickly. No one feels that's going to happen, but he uses that as motivation and as a reminder to never let up.
zzaj
General Manager
And1: 2,553

Post#3 » by zzaj » Sat Jan 5, 2008 12:26 am

As a Blazer fan, how sweet would it be to have MB's job?!
Yadadimean
Analyst
And1: 76

Post#4 » by Yadadimean » Sat Jan 5, 2008 1:50 am

Nate = Coach Carter?
Signature

Return to Portland Trail Blazers