ImageImage

Vote for Nash, you could make Roy an All-Star!

Moderators: DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam

Pinot love
Junior
And1: 0

Vote for Nash, you could make Roy an All-Star! 

Post#1 » by Pinot love » Sat Jan 5, 2008 10:48 pm

The only way Roy makes the all star game is if Nash is voted in over McGrady. The coaches will not pick McGrady over Roy but they will definitely pick Nash over Roy. If Nash is voted in then Roy has a chance, so vote for Roy and vote for Nash!
Fitz303
General Manager
And1: 1,822

Post#2 » by Fitz303 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 10:56 pm

I was thinking that same thing the other day.. I honestly think this is the only way Roy has a chance at making the all star team this year
TMACFORMVP
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 161

Post#3 » by TMACFORMVP » Sat Jan 5, 2008 11:49 pm

Yeah McGrady this year so far doesn't deserve to make it, especially over Roy.

I still think he'll make it regardless though, assuming the ballots stay the same as the most recent return, McGrady/Kobe are the starters followed with IMO Nash and Paul who are locks. Then there are two remaining spots for any position, and no doubt they will be used for that G position and then I think Iverson is the only other lock (Who you should be voting for considering he's third in guard votes), which leaves ONE more position left and IMO that should be be between Roy and Baron, and considering the nice coverage he's been getting (I've heard a lot mention him in MVP talks and rightfully so), I'd probably see Roy get that final spot.
Mr Odd
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#4 » by Mr Odd » Sun Jan 6, 2008 12:34 am

I have been voting for Nash since day 1 along with Roy. :D
bing'o-bang'o-bong'o-baby!!
pdxblazers92087
Pro Prospect
And1: 1

Post#5 » by pdxblazers92087 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 1:02 am

i keep forgetting.... LMA and Brandon will both be in the rookie sophomore game. That should be a landslide victory. TMAC is going to make the team thanks to international voters *cough china since he plays with Yao. I mean look even Luis Scola is up in votes lol.
pr0nny
Senior
And1: 0

Post#6 » by pr0nny » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:40 am

They need to get a Blazer in the all star game, we're a winning team for God's sake...what more do we have to do?

Return to Portland Trail Blazers