ImageImage

Is Roy hurt?!

Moderators: The Sebastian Express, Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem

trentsdad
Junior
And1: 2

Is Roy hurt?! 

Post#1 » by trentsdad » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Last night at the Blazer season ticket holder event at Big Al's in Vancouver, Nate stated that Roy couldn't come because he was at the doctors getting an MRI. He didn't make it sound serious but I haven't seen any comments anywhere on it.

While I am writing here I would like to commend the Blazers on their actions at the event. All but Roy showed up and they spread out among the facility interacting with fans. Every one I saw was a gentleman and helped make it special for the fans. Some bowled, some played video games, some just talked with fans. My son for instance played Dance revolution against Jack and then Green and also played air hockey against Darius(not my favorite player but he was very personable at this event). There were a ton of people there but they did their best to make it a special night.

It was just another example that the professionalism that this team shows on the court is a reflection of the quality of these young mens character.

Thanks from me to the Blazers involved for making it a special evening for my son
:clap: :clap:
Wizenheimer
RealGM
And1: 7,335

Post#2 » by Wizenheimer » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:51 pm

between his tailbone, kneebone, and talus bone, there may be a lot of reasons to do a precautionary MRI.
Charcoal Filtered
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#3 » by Charcoal Filtered » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:15 pm

I am hearing it was because of his knee.
The NBA: Where convicted tax evader Ken Mauer happens to officiate.
TBpup
Lead Assistant
And1: 241

Post#4 » by TBpup » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:46 pm

It was because of his knee. Blazer personel talked about it the night he got hurt. Haven't heard how it turned out.

:starwars
@TBpup22
Yadadimean
Analyst
And1: 76

Post#5 » by Yadadimean » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:27 pm

probably just precautionary. If it was that serious he probably wouldnt have played in the 2nd half.
Signature

Return to Portland Trail Blazers