Getting to .500 and beyond

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

BMiller52
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#61 » by BMiller52 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:20 am

Smills91 wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Amen! Pretty much how it should be. No more safely teetering between two existences.

The fact is though that logic suggests that we do the exact opposite of this Smills. We have some nice young talent to build around. We don't need to stick dynamite up our butt and run around screaming "the sky is falling!" but we need to get a healthy jump by the deadline.

Democrats/Liberals - do it all the time:

GLOBAL WARMING
SUB PRIME MORTGAGE CRISIS
ECONOMIC RECESSION
TOP SOIL LOSS
WE'RE OVERPOPULATING THE EARTH
SAVE THE WHALES
SAVE THE RAIN FOREST
UNEMPLOYMENT RATE RISES
DOW JONES DROPPING - 1929 all over again

I hear this junk all the time, it's pretty ridiculous diatribe to inflict fear into the public, so that certain political leaders can more power and control. THey're all bogus or they'll work themselves out through the free market in time.

Come on man why do you have to impose your political opinions on people on a BASKETBALL forum. If you want to talk about that stuff why don't you go see if fox news or CNN or your local news channel has a forum? I mean this is ridiculous. You always preach how the republicans have NEVER done ANYTHING wrong and it's a 1 sided insane rant about politics which is just opinion.

As for the team I would move Artest but I might keep Mike around until the offseason so he has the rest of the season to improve that value. But Ron? We don't have that long to wait with him. We wait that long and we get nothing or we get a potential long term time bomb. I don't feel comfortable with either situation. Ship him to a contender or something.
91siccx
Junior

Post#62 » by 91siccx » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:49 am

don't worry guys smills is a brainwashed fox news sheep. HAHA at naming a bunch of valid concerns facing the nation as a liberal conspiracy to control the government
pillwenney
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,526

Post#63 » by pillwenney » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:57 am

All right guys. Seriously. Not one more word about politics in this thread. This is getting ridiculous.
Smills91
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#64 » by Smills91 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:34 am

91siccx wrote:don't worry guys smills is a brainwashed fox news sheep. HAHA at naming a bunch of valid concerns facing the nation as a liberal conspiracy to control the government

I don't even get fox news.
RIPskaterdude
RealGM
And1: 36,523

Post#65 » by RIPskaterdude » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:44 am

Honestly, if the Kings can't learn to beat Western Conference teams on the road, I don't think they will ever get to .500 or beyond.
Sac Fan in Clipper town
Sophomore

Post#66 » by Sac Fan in Clipper town » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Having players who are prepared and able to defend might be a good start?

Return to Sacramento Kings