ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 81 Thread - Warriors (42-28) @ Kings (48-32)

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

BoogieTime
Head Coach
And1: 2,785

Game 81 Thread - Warriors (42-28) @ Kings (48-32) 

Post#1 » by BoogieTime » Sat Apr 8, 2023 3:58 am

Through three quarters there is a lot of bad on display tonight against the Warriors

Davion 2-12 from the field and utterly not running any offense. He's gone from the 9th pick to hoping he becomes more than a non impactful backup
Keegan 4-13 and not looking like the summer league/preseason player we hoped we would see in his rookie campaign
Davis 3-12 - does he need to see any playoff time?

I thought it was a good move to rest versus the Warriors as it would likely push the Lakers out of our view.
OxAndFox
Analyst
And1: 2,169

Re: Game 81 Thread - Warriors (42-28) @ Kings (48-32) 

Post#2 » by OxAndFox » Sat Apr 8, 2023 7:06 am

BoogieTime wrote:Through three quarters there is a lot of bad on display tonight against the Warriors

Davion 2-12 from the field and utterly not running any offense. He's gone from the 9th pick to hoping he becomes more than a non impactful backup
Keegan 4-13 and not looking like the summer league/preseason player we hoped we would see in his rookie campaign
Davis 3-12 - does he need to see any playoff time?

I thought it was a good move to rest versus the Warriors as it would likely push the Lakers out of our view.

What did I just read? LOL. You're criticizing a rookie that has just smashed the all-time record of 3s made and did it at over 40%, is scoring at over 16ppg this month (albeit on small sample) and you point to a meaningless game where he shot poorly. Be critical of players, but this whole summer league narrative you keep going on about is tiresome.

I mean if anything, TD, Metu, Lyles, Davion (I completely agree with you about running the offense, but he has had a large sample size of this too so I believe it's warranted) were horrific.
Give me more Holmes, Kessler, Dozier, Ellis in this situation. They want to play.

Question for you, and everyone else. When the Kings have gone up against teams that have rested players down the stretch their bench guys have come in and taken it up to the Kings. Why don't the Kings' bench players do the same?

Return to Sacramento Kings