Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

OxAndFox
Analyst
And1: 2,169

Re: Summer League discussion, Classic & Vegas 

Post#81 » by OxAndFox » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:53 am

BoogieTime wrote:
OxAndFox wrote:
BoogieTime wrote:game is off. neemias has been bad, ford and jones invisible. doesn't look like a sl repeat

I thought Colby was the only positive. Second half he needs to take it upon himself to get uncomfortable and see if he can take the game over.

Edwards has been pretty brutal overall in SL apart from a couple of moments.
I like that he is trying to expand his game, but it's just not there. He doesn't have any fluid movement. Going to be an energy guy.

Monte might be ripping up all the 2 way contracts at this point and starting from scratch.

Colby is the only one that matters, I guess. so him being a positive is good.

still wanted to see a summer league title run this year, during the dog days of summer. hopefully its not one loss your out

Yeah very true.
Not sure if Queta got injured or the coaching staff just said enough is enough. 2 points, 2 rebounds, 2 blocks, 3 fouls, 2 turnovers in 10 minutes. And he was't the worst!
Wasn't all Queta's fault though, not 1 player on the Kings knows how to feed the ball into the post. I can't believe it. For all the playmaking ability that is meant to be out there, not 1 of them could do it.
Hoping it's just SL, but Slawson looks awful, Keon isn't great for his usage, Ford went into his shell and Edwards of all guys just kept getting blocked, stripped, traveled. It really was one of those SL games that make you wonder how any of these guys could get a pro ball contract.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#82 » by City of Trees » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:08 pm

Life happens so I've missed 99% of Vegas and by the looks of this thread I didn't miss much lol.
OxAndFox
Analyst
And1: 2,169

Post#83 » by OxAndFox » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:53 pm

City of Trees wrote:Life happens so I've missed 99% of Vegas and by the looks of this thread I didn't miss much lol.

Fortunately for the Kings, what happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas.

Return to Sacramento Kings