ImageImageImageImageImage

Brad Miller

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

coolweed
Sophomore
And1: 0

Brad Miller 

Post#1 » by coolweed » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:19 pm

Is he available, or is everyone happy with him and his performance out there?
Smills91
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: Brad Miller 

Post#2 » by Smills91 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 6:47 pm

coolweed wrote:Is he available, or is everyone happy with him and his performance out there?

I'm pretty happy with him..if we could stay healthy, I really think this is a top 6 team in the West. With that being said, we're not healthy and won't be for another MONTH again....if the RIGHT deal were to come along Brad could be dealt, but low ball offers need not apply.
AnDrOiDKing4
Analyst
And1: 57

Post#3 » by AnDrOiDKing4 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 12:55 am

With his contract hes not exactly untouchable.
Lamak wrote:His playstyle is very similar to Derrick Rose, but asian.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#4 » by SacKingZZZ » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:52 am

I don't think he's on the market at all, nor has he been. He is really the entire focal point of our offense and now even John is really fitting well into the high post offense. Once he teaches "the book" to Spencer we will be set for awhile offensively. I would rather him stay for at least the next couple of years.
Ballings7
RealGM
And1: 1,494

Post#5 » by Ballings7 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 9:15 am

I don't think he's unavailable for the right deal, but I think most likely he's staying around.
The Playoffs don't care about your Analytics
UKF
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#6 » by UKF » Sat Jan 5, 2008 12:34 am

I could see him being dealt but I am definitly pleased with how hes played this year. Thanks to Theus Millers career is on the right track again.
dozencousins
Analyst
And1: 135

brad miller 

Post#7 » by dozencousins » Sat Jan 5, 2008 12:43 am

overall i am happy with his performance except when i went to see the kings vs. the suns recently were he played terrible ! :(

that aside i think every king is available with the exception of
k.martin,garcia ,hawes i think salmons & beno with their play are very unlikely to be dealt

i truly believe in the right deal miller,artest,bibby or any other king could get dealt

lets all pray that we can unload k9 ant his sorry @ss ! :clap:
Ballings7
RealGM
And1: 1,494

Post#8 » by Ballings7 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 6:12 am

Ron's also been a big part of our offense, which has been consistently good. Post-presence and his play-making ability.
The Playoffs don't care about your Analytics
SacTown Kings
Lead Assistant
And1: 133

Re: brad miller 

Post#9 » by SacTown Kings » Sun Jan 6, 2008 1:07 am

bdgking wrote:overall i am happy with his performance except when i went to see the kings vs. the suns recently were he played terrible ! :(

that aside i think every king is available with the exception of
k.martin,garcia ,hawes i think salmons & beno with their play are very unlikely to be dealt

i truly believe in the right deal miller,artest,bibby or any other king could get dealt

lets all pray that we can unload k9 ant his sorry @ss ! :clap:

I wouldn't be suprised if Garcia is available. I think the Kings would use him as bait to get rid of Kenny if a decent deal came along. Garcia is good but he is expendable, well unless we trade Artest then the dynamics change.
Smills91
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: brad miller 

Post#10 » by Smills91 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 1:42 am

SacTown Kings wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I wouldn't be suprised if Garcia is available. I think the Kings would use him as bait to get rid of Kenny if a decent deal came along. Garcia is good but he is expendable, well unless we trade Artest then the dynamics change.

Agreed but I think the deal would have the kings netting something semi-decent in return with the Kenny dump...not just expirings. I can't believe how many fans overrate the ACTUAL value of expirings...they're FILLER for big deals...other than that you're lucky if a team gives you a rotation player to you for a pure expiring.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#11 » by SacKingZZZ » Sun Jan 6, 2008 6:09 am

Ballings7 wrote:Ron's also been a big part of our offense, which has been consistently good. Post-presence and his play-making ability.

I have to tell you, the turnovers are too many, but this team is playing TEAM ball like I haven't seen them play in a long long time. Much better and more fluid on offense without Ron our there. If they can get used to one another and cut out the silly turnovers there are only great things ahead.

Return to Sacramento Kings