Leonard Miller

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

EvanZ
RealGM
And1: 3,241

Re: Leonard Miller 

Post#101 » by EvanZ » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:56 pm

ItsDanger wrote:His defense will need work but early returns suggest a lot of NBA scouts should be fired. What is the excuse for missing someone so obvious? Answer, there is none. Leonard Miller should be at least a top 8 rotation player for many years.

The really interesting thing that gets forgotten since the Spurs got Wemby, but they are the ones that picked Miller and traded him. I wondered on Draft Night if they were making a big mistake and why not just keep him for themselves.
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,640

Post#102 » by Klomp » Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:44 pm

EvanZ wrote:
ItsDanger wrote:His defense will need work but early returns suggest a lot of NBA scouts should be fired. What is the excuse for missing someone so obvious? Answer, there is none. Leonard Miller should be at least a top 8 rotation player for many years.

The really interesting thing that gets forgotten since the Spurs got Wemby, but they are the ones that picked Miller and traded him. I wondered on Draft Night if they were making a big mistake and why not just keep him for themselves.

They obviously felt they couldn't pass up an incredible offer of getting Utah's 2026 2nd and Minnesota's 2028 2nd...
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
MotownMadness
RealGM
And1: 21,972

Post#103 » by MotownMadness » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:29 pm

Can't believe we took a tiny guard like Sasser over Miller

Return to NBA Draft