Can Judah Mintz make it?

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

Tony Parker
Freshman
And1: 74

Can Judah Mintz make it? 

Post#1 » by Tony Parker » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 am

Obviously all likely 2nds are basically flyers but I love checking for "you never know" sleepers. The 3 is obviously a problem but he really drew my attention and I wanted some input, before I start watching him closely. What other flaws do you see?
Tony P hall Star N.B.A Oh
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 20,308

Re: Can Judah Mintz make it? 

Post#2 » by Colbinii » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:22 am

For starters, he is a similar size to Bones Hyland, which isn't a good thing.

He isn't a good enough scorer like Bones was but is a better playmaker. Unfortunately I don't think he should come out and instead soak up NIL money and try to develop his shot and floor game more in college.

I had an eye on him T the beginning of the year but he never really turned the corner I was hoping he could make. Didn't grow enough to warrant entering the draft.
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 27,463

Post#3 » by azcatz11 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:30 am

Colbinii wrote:For starters, he is a similar size to Bones Hyland, which isn't a good thing.

He isn't a good enough scorer like Bones was but is a better playmaker. Unfortunately I don't think he should come out and instead soak up NIL money and try to develop his shot and floor game more in college.

I had an eye on him T the beginning of the year but he never really turned the corner I was hoping he could make. Didn't grow enough to warrant entering the draft.

Who would you rank higher - Mintz or Caleb Love?
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 20,308

Post#4 » by Colbinii » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 am

azcatz11 wrote:
Colbinii wrote:For starters, he is a similar size to Bones Hyland, which isn't a good thing.

Who would you rank higher - Mintz or Caleb Love?

I prefer Mintz but similar tier. Mintz FTR is exceptional which, along with age and POA defense, is what sticks out most when I compare them.

No doubt Love was better this year though is 2 years older.
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
BigGargamel
Veteran
And1: 6,547

Post#5 » by BigGargamel » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:56 pm

Also had my eye on him very early during the season, but he just doesn't really have NBA skills. Non-shooting volume scoring works at the NCAA level, but everyone can do that in the NBA. Doesn't really have point guard skills. Will be a G-Leaguer who could get some 10 day contracts, but indistinguishable from dozens of other guys.

Return to NBA Draft