Big J
General Manager
And1: 7,476

Re: Why isn’t there a thread on Bronny? 

Post#401 » by Big J » Thu Aug 3, 2023 6:11 pm

EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
I doubt he's on PED's. He's got good genetics (obviously), not really that big given his frame. This is not some 250 pound tren monster.

His dad is a notorious PED user. I'm positive he's on a **** ton of stuff. Not everyone on PEDs is jacked.

He's 6'3" 180, if he's on PED's they've expired :lol:

How much did Lance Armstrong weigh?
EvanZ
RealGM
And1: 3,236

Post#402 » by EvanZ » Thu Aug 3, 2023 8:06 pm

Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:
His dad is a notorious PED user. I'm positive he's on a **** ton of stuff. Not everyone on PEDs is jacked.

His main thing was blood doping, and as far as I know he didn't have a heart attack. Even among guys who take MASSIVE amounts of PED's for pro bodybuilding the vast majority don't have heart attacks like this, and none that I can recall at age 19.

To claim Bronny was taking PED's simply because he had a heart issue is way too speculative, especially since there is just nothing else there to hang your hat on.
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
Big J
General Manager

Post#403 » by Big J » Thu Aug 3, 2023 9:01 pm

EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:

His main thing was blood doping, and as far as I know he didn't have a heart attack. Even among guys who take MASSIVE amounts of PED's for pro bodybuilding the vast majority don't have heart attacks like this, and none that I can recall at age 19.

To claim Bronny was taking PED's simply because he had a heart issue is way too speculative, especially since there is just nothing else there to hang your hat on.

That’s because most 19 year olders don’t have the access to the crazy types of experimental PEDs that Bronny was taking. To think that he’s 100% clean when his dad spends millions per year in his body is a joke.
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#404 » by EvanZ » Thu Aug 3, 2023 9:02 pm

Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:

That’s because most 19 year olders don’t have the access to the crazy types of experimental PEDs that Bronny was taking. To think that he’s 100% clean when his dad spends millions per year in his body is a joke.

To think you have any facts appears to be the joke.
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
Big J
General Manager

Post#405 » by Big J » Thu Aug 3, 2023 9:10 pm

EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:

To think that we should all believe everything at face value and never question anything is a joke.
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#406 » by EvanZ » Thu Aug 3, 2023 9:22 pm

Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:

To think that we should all believe everything at face value and never question anything is a joke.

But you're not "questioning" are you. You are stating without any hesitation that he is on PED's. So...
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 27,275

Post#407 » by azcatz11 » Thu Aug 3, 2023 9:40 pm

It’s just weird that the doctors didn’t catch this sooner. You would think Bronny would have had tests done to catch this. I’m not totally convinced he was on PEDs but would it really shock anyone if he was? I think it’s >50%
Big J
General Manager

Post#408 » by Big J » Thu Aug 3, 2023 9:56 pm

EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:

But you're not "questioning" are you. You are stating without any hesitation that he is on PED's. So...

So we have to have proof in order to make a statement about something? You must think OJ didn’t murder his wife either.
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#409 » by azcatz11 » Thu Aug 3, 2023 11:07 pm

Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:

So we have to have proof in order to make a statement about something? You must think OJ didn’t murder his wife either.

Some of us are forward thinkers (me and you)
Big J
General Manager

Post#410 » by Big J » Fri Aug 4, 2023 12:00 am

[/img]
azcatz11 wrote:
Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:

Some of us are forward thinkers (me and you)

Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 65,030

Post#411 » by Duke4life831 » Fri Aug 4, 2023 12:44 am

Just to run down the PED road for Bronny. First of all I dont think he is, it would be incredibly stupid thing for him to do at that age.

But ya lets just run with this thought process so far. I assume the thought process isnt Bronny is sneaking into LeBron's medicine cabinet and stealing his stuff (this is also going off of the thought LeBron is on PED, which I think is most likely). I presume the thought process is Bronny is dealing with the same world class trainers LeBron has and is getting his stuff from them.

If that is the case, I would still say this having to do with anything PED related would be very low. If Bronny is getting PEDs from high end trainers, that means those guys are getting the top of the line high quality stuff, and they know how to use it without abusing it. Which means frequent blood tests, frequent blood pressure tests and so on. The second there is any kind of red flag, they'd end the cycle.

I just think the idea of it being because of PEDs has zero credibility to it.
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#412 » by azcatz11 » Fri Aug 4, 2023 2:46 am

Duke4life831 wrote:Just to run down the PED road for Bronny. First of all I dont think he is, it would be incredibly stupid thing for him to do at that age.

But ya lets just run with this thought process so far. I assume the thought process isnt Bronny is sneaking into LeBron's medicine cabinet and stealing his stuff (this is also going off of the thought LeBron is on PED, which I think is most likely). I presume the thought process is Bronny is dealing with the same world class trainers LeBron has and is getting his stuff from them.

If that is the case, I would still say this having to do with anything PED related would be very low. If Bronny is getting PEDs from high end trainers, that means those guys are getting the top of the line high quality stuff, and they know how to use it without abusing it. Which means frequent blood tests, frequent blood pressure tests and so on. The second there is any kind of red flag, they'd end the cycle.

I just think the idea of it being because of PEDs has zero credibility to it.

That's actually a very good point. I'll retract the PED theory. I have another theory
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#413 » by EvanZ » Fri Aug 4, 2023 2:20 pm

Big J wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:

You should have some proof bro. Otherwise it’s called a conspiracy theory.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#414 » by EvanZ » Fri Aug 4, 2023 2:45 pm

Clearly the understanding of PEDs here is bordering on comical.

First of all the NBA randomly tests throughout the season for steroids. Second, you don't have to be a rich NBA player, let alone LeBron, to get access to high quality steroids. Millions and millions of gym bros (and ladies) in America are on gear. It's easy AF to get access to. Third, the idea that literally it's only LeBron on roids and not Steph, Giannis....they'd all be on it. Fourth, you literally just have to look at guys like Chet, Poku, etc. who would clearly benefit the most from PEDs and yet they remain "hard gainers" for life. You don't think Poku and Chet would be on gear if they could get it so easily? Of course they would.

So yeah, if you're going to come at Bronny accusing him of PED's because you think his dad is on PED's you have a burden of proof. So far, I have seen literally ZERO proof. ZEEEEEEEERO.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,263

Post#415 » by clyde21 » Fri Aug 4, 2023 3:17 pm

jfc this is gonna be a long off season
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,609

Post#416 » by DOT » Fri Aug 4, 2023 3:22 pm

I mean, I assume everyone's on some kind of PED

But to just say it must be PEDs when some kids do just genuinely have heart issues and have had them since forever is just not based in anything

It's possible it's PEDs, in the same way it's possible it could be literally anything. The most likely answer is he has a bad heart. It could be PEDs, but to hyperfixate on that or anything else and say those not only have equal probability but more so than the actual most likely cause when we have literally zero evidence of anything is where it goes from just asking questions to https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Just_asking_questions
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Big J
General Manager

Post#417 » by Big J » Fri Aug 4, 2023 4:24 pm

EvanZ wrote:Clearly the understanding of PEDs here is bordering on comical.

First of all the NBA randomly tests throughout the season for steroids. Second, you don't have to be a rich NBA player, let alone LeBron, to get access to high quality steroids. Millions and millions of gym bros (and ladies) in America are on gear. It's easy AF to get access to. Third, the idea that literally it's only LeBron on roids and not Steph, Giannis....they'd all be on it. Fourth, you literally just have to look at guys like Chet, Poku, etc. who would clearly benefit the most from PEDs and yet they remain "hard gainers" for life. You don't think Poku and Chet would be on gear if they could get it so easily? Of course they would.

So yeah, if you're going to come at Bronny accusing him of PED's because you think his dad is on PED's you have a burden of proof. So far, I have seen literally ZERO proof. ZEEEEEEEERO.

PED testing in the NBA is a joke. Everyone knows this. You think the league wants Bron to get outed for testing positive for roids? Also, these guys have drug manufacturers that can change the tiniest molecules of a PED to make it undetectable by the silly little tests the NBA does.
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#418 » by EvanZ » Fri Aug 4, 2023 4:32 pm

Big J wrote:

PED testing in the NBA is a joke. Everyone knows this. You think the league wants Bron to get outed for testing positive for roids? Also, these guys have drug manufacturers that can change the tiniest molecules of a PED to make it undetectable by the silly little tests the NBA does.

Welp, there it is. Conspiracy theory confirmed. As long as your cards are on the table.
Big J
General Manager

Post#419 » by Big J » Fri Aug 4, 2023 4:36 pm

EvanZ wrote:
Big J wrote:

Welp, there it is. Conspiracy theory confirmed. As long as your cards are on the table.

Lol, are you being paid by Adam Silver? This is pretty much agreed upon by most people who know the league.
ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 22,305

Post#420 » by ItsDanger » Fri Aug 4, 2023 6:35 pm

PEDs are tied to increase risk of cardiomyopathy. Anyone here claiming otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.

Return to NBA Draft