Brice Sensabaugh

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

HadAnEffectHere
Sixth Man
And1: 868

Re: Brice Sensabaugh 

Post#121 » by HadAnEffectHere » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:44 pm

Jazz confirm Sensabaugh had surgery on his recent knee injury at some point.

Read on Twitter

Which was expected but not confirmed.

Up to at least 3 knee surgeries now.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,838

Post#122 » by 76ciology » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:43 am

He’s too good for Gleague. Big fan of him for the 2023 draft. He is surprising everyone with his all around game.

[x]
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=bJcUtOCSwzTqqyZgysWpbQ[/x]
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
HadAnEffectHere
Sixth Man

Post#123 » by HadAnEffectHere » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:59 pm

He's still not even close to NBA shape and is getting lit up on defense.

The only way he gets any NBA minutes this year is if the Jazz trade away a bunch of guys at the deadline or shut them down to tank.
76ciology
RealGM

Post#124 » by 76ciology » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:31 am

[x]
Read on Twitter
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
Catchall
RealGM
And1: 10,326

Post#125 » by Catchall » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:57 pm

Offensively, he's ready to step up to the next level. Defensively, still somewhat a work in progress. I would play him, but limit his minutes. His passing vision has been a pleasant surprise.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
76ciology
RealGM

Post#126 » by 76ciology » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:43 am

If you have length, mobility and bball IQ, then defense is mostly just effort.
Catchall
RealGM

Post#127 » by Catchall » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:54 am

He scores the ball like a young Paul Pierce.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,454

Post#128 » by babyjax13 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:14 am

76ciology wrote:He’s too good for Gleague. Big fan of him for the 2023 draft. He is surprising everyone with his all around game.

[x]
Read on Twitter

We said that about Mo Almond for years, he was basically the Kobe of the dleague. That said, I'm glad he's playing well at a lower level. I bet we trade some guys closer to the deadline and he gets burn then.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
76ciology
RealGM

Post#129 » by 76ciology » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:20 am

Catchall wrote:He scores the ball like a young Paul Pierce.

His shot release and shooting requires defense to stay close at him, and if the defense does then he has the skills to get by the defense where he can shoot at the mid range or drive to the basket.

And pass to open teammates.

He’s a better shooter and scorer than Keyonte. The question has always been on defense and his passing ability. For me the concern is on defense, but I think Jazz has the roster while Brice has the offense to make up for it.
76ciology
RealGM

Post#130 » by 76ciology » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:21 am

babyjax13 wrote:
76ciology wrote:He’s too good for Gleague. Big fan of him for the 2023 draft. He is surprising everyone with his all around game.

[x]
Read on Twitter

We said that about Mo Almond for years, he was basically the Kobe of the dleague. That said, I'm glad he's playing well at a lower level. I bet we trade some guys closer to the deadline and he gets burn then.

Seems to me Jazz is trying to pump John Collins, THT and Sexton’s values for now.
babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,454

Post#131 » by babyjax13 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:06 am

76ciology wrote:
babyjax13 wrote:

[x]
Read on Twitter

Seems to me Jazz is trying to pump John Collins, THT and Sexton’s values for now.

Well, we benched THT. I just think they are better players right now so they are playing.

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
76ciology
RealGM

Post#132 » by 76ciology » Wed Apr 3, 2024 7:44 am

FarBeyondDriven
Sixth Man
And1: 1,081

Post#133 » by FarBeyondDriven » Wed Apr 3, 2024 7:55 am

[x]
Read on Twitter

there are dozens of guys like him languishing in the G-League over politics. It's a damn shame. The majority of these guys need multiple injuries or coaching changes to ever get a chance. I think it's time the NBA expands. Two more teams could easily be filled with quality rotations just with who is wasting away on NBA benches and the G-League.
HadAnEffectHere
Sixth Man

Post#134 » by HadAnEffectHere » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:12 pm

FarBeyondDriven wrote:

[x]
Read on Twitter

there are dozens of guys like him languishing in the G-League over politics. It's a damn shame. The majority of these guys need multiple injuries or coaching changes to ever get a chance. I think it's time the NBA expands. Two more teams could easily be filled with quality rotations just with who is wasting away on NBA benches and the G-League.

He's been easily the worst player in the NBA since the Jazz put him into their rotation after the trade deadline to tank, lol.

87 TS+ while being the worst defender in the NBA.

He's Cam Thomas (who sucks) but a lot worse right now.

He was also so bad this year that he was even benched in the G-League.

The Jazz are being outscored by 11.5 points per 100 possessions with Brice on the court. It's been extremely bad.
HadAnEffectHere
Sixth Man

Post#135 » by HadAnEffectHere » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:56 pm

I would expect Sensabaugh to have his third year option declined if he's not finally in shape by training camp next year fwiw.

His entire upside was based around his hypothetical athleticism if he was ever in shape, but uhhhhhhhh, he's still not in shape at all.
76ciology
RealGM

Post#136 » by 76ciology » Fri Apr 5, 2024 3:12 am

[x]
Read on Twitter
Catchall
RealGM

Post#137 » by Catchall » Fri Apr 5, 2024 5:17 am

HadAnEffectHere wrote:
Spoiler:
FarBeyondDriven wrote:

[x]
Read on Twitter

He's been easily the worst player in the NBA since the Jazz put him into their rotation after the trade deadline to tank, lol.

87 TS+ while being the worst defender in the NBA.

He's Cam Thomas (who sucks) but a lot worse right now.

He was also so bad this year that he was even benched in the G-League.

The Jazz are being outscored by 11.5 points per 100 possessions with Brice on the court. It's been extremely bad.

I knew this was your post without having to look.
He/Him, Dude, Bro, Bruh
76ciology
RealGM

Post#138 » by 76ciology » Fri Apr 5, 2024 7:36 am

EvanZ wrote:"Scoring versatility" in NCAA is usually a sign of lack of tools necessary to dominate around the rim. NBA players have to develop those skills because the competition is so much greater but if you are already struggling to create physical advantages in NCAA, it's tough to keep it up at the next level.

I dont think Sensa is looking like he’s struggling
EvanZ
RealGM
And1: 3,238

Post#139 » by EvanZ » Fri Apr 5, 2024 1:06 pm

76ciology wrote:
EvanZ wrote:"Scoring versatility" in NCAA is usually a sign of lack of tools necessary to dominate around the rim. NBA players have to develop those skills because the competition is so much greater but if you are already struggling to create physical advantages in NCAA, it's tough to keep it up at the next level.

Ooooh we getting a lap taking on Brice Sensabaugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
HadAnEffectHere
Sixth Man

Post#140 » by HadAnEffectHere » Fri Apr 5, 2024 1:13 pm

76ciology wrote:

Bro, he was benched in the G League and the Jazz only brought him up to tank. The Jazz are -14.5 with him on the court.

He's an offense only player with an 87 TS+, he's been horrific.

He needs to lose a ton of weight so he can hopefully become athletic enough to play in the NBA.

Return to NBA Draft