Take the No Mock Challenge

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

EvanZ
RealGM
And1: 3,239

Take the No Mock Challenge 

Post#1 » by EvanZ » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:22 pm

This season I have vowed to not digest any publicly available mocks or big boards. As much as possible I'm avoiding looking at anyone's boards to enable me to as much as possible come up with my board independently of anyone else's opinions. To be honest, I fully expect my board might end up looking worse than it would normally, but that's basically the experiment I want to run on myself. Should I rely on my gut more or less? I don't know. Let's see...I invite everyone to take this challenge as well. Let's see how it goes. :lol:
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,276

Re: Take the No Mock Challenge 

Post#2 » by clyde21 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:04 pm

interesting way to do it, is draft twitter also off limits?
MemphisX
Analyst
And1: 3,595

Post#3 » by MemphisX » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:24 pm

I am definitely going off my gut. However, you will miss a lot of intel ignoring every mock draft.
Check out my Memphis Grizzlies Youtube Channel --->>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbB6yGykQEUwl9hqWYVp45g
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#4 » by EvanZ » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:19 pm

MemphisX wrote:I am definitely going off my gut. However, you will miss a lot of intel ignoring every mock draft.

You will miss good and bad intel.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#5 » by EvanZ » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:20 pm

clyde21 wrote:interesting way to do it, is draft twitter also off limits?

I left Twitter over a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Return to NBA Draft