Game Thread: Seattle Supersonics @ Phoenix Suns

The place to discuss the history of Seattle Supersonics Basketball.

Moderator: Cactus Jack

The Sonics will start the new year with...

...a win
No votes
...a loss
100%

Total votes: 8

wiff
Head Coach
And1: 21

Post#61 » by wiff » Fri Jan 4, 2008 6:47 am

TNT sucks.

They need to at least do a picture in picture. I'm so happy I got to watch my team cough up a twenty point lead, yet I didn't have the opportunity to watch them get the 20 point lead.

Earl may have scored a lot of points off of Nash but that
djthesonicsfan
Lead Assistant
And1: 159

Post#62 » by djthesonicsfan » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:03 am

- J Green has a solid all round game. He's going to be a good player for a long time.

- D Wilkins' game is so messed up right now he should be on one of these Southwest Airlines "want to get away?" commercials.

- This PG evaluation crap is now officially beginning to screw up the team's chemistry & ability to go forward. E Watson is not the starting PG. He's an overpaid backup PG who can defend but pounds the ball & most offensive sets into submission. L Ridnour is a starting PG with defensive limitations. D West is an athletic, intuitive, shoot first, drive & dish, combo guard who brings lots of energy off the bench. The sooner Presti can make the trade(s) so PJ can lay out PG roles, expectations & rotations the better.

- K Thomas, 14 points, 12 rebounds, 2 assists & 2 steals on national television. Did not hurt the "get the Sonics yet another pick or prospect" movement.

Return to Seattle Supersonics Basketball