OKC Thunder

The place to discuss the history of Seattle Supersonics Basketball.

Moderator: Cactus Jack

Do you like the new name ????

Poll ended at Mon Aug 4, 2008 8:16 am

Yes
18%
No
82%

Total votes: 55

jenn_gp
Head Coach
And1: 6

Re: OKC Thunder 

Post#41 » by jenn_gp » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:56 pm

SoupOrSonics wrote:I am not bitter with OKC for all of this, unlike most posters (So it seems), but they aren't going to earn many brownie points with a weak team name.

That said, ANYTHING is better than Bobcats...

Dumbest post ever...
Larbrd, is that you?
bennith13
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23

Post#42 » by bennith13 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:05 pm

No, thats not Larbrd. He is a Sonics poster, just not one that lives in Seattle. I have a small place in my heart for the Bucks because I was born in Madison Wisconsin but if the bucks moved I would not be bitter at the city that took them because I do not live in Milwaukee.
SoupOrSonics
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#43 » by SoupOrSonics » Fri Aug 1, 2008 3:08 am

Well then.....

Clearly, that couldn't have been the "dumbest post ever." You've probably said that about thirty or forty posts in your day.

"Move along, ballboy." I could respond by saying I'll move along to Oklahoma City, but that's a shot, and unlike some of you (clearly), I don't feel the needs to take shots at people who don't agree with me.

It's pretty obvious that you guys are pissed off at OKC for stealing your team, or whatever cardinal sin they have on their hands, but Clay B was the pawn in all of this. OKC just took the team that was forced out of your fine city.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#44 » by Sweezo » Fri Aug 1, 2008 3:17 am

SoupOrSonics wrote:I could respond by saying I'll move along to Oklahoma City, but that's a shot, and unlike some of you (clearly), I don't feel the needs to take shots at people who don't agree with me.

Yeah...you did just take a shot at us, we all realize it, and I'm putting you on notice to not do it again. There won't be any more warnings.
Ex-hippie
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#45 » by Ex-hippie » Fri Aug 1, 2008 3:19 am

SoupOrSonics wrote:"Move along, ballboy." I could respond by saying I'll move along to Oklahoma City, but that's a shot, and unlike some of you (clearly), I don't feel the needs to take shots at people who don't agree with me.

And yet you did anyway. I could call you a worthless douchebag who needs to STFU and GTFO, but that would be wrong.
Dick Tate
Veteran
And1: 1,919

Post#46 » by Dick Tate » Fri Aug 1, 2008 5:23 pm

SoupOrSonics wrote:"Move along, ballboy." I could respond by saying I'll move along to Oklahoma City, but that's a shot

I think of it as a promise. Now try to keep it.

Return to Seattle Supersonics Basketball