OKC involved in 3-way trade with Bucks/Cavs?

The place to discuss the history of Seattle Supersonics Basketball.

Moderator: Cactus Jack

bango_the_buck
Bench Warmer
And1: 149

OKC involved in 3-way trade with Bucks/Cavs? 

Post#1 » by bango_the_buck » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:21 pm

OKC is reported involved in a Mo Williams to Cleveland trade. Here's the link:

http://news-herald.townnews.com/articles/2008/08/10/sports/doc489e70ff6f55c301173198.txt

Any insight into what you guys are looking get or get rid of would be much appreciated. I'm guessing you'd be willing to move any of Watson/Ridnour/Collison/Wilcox for expirings/picks. Is that accurate? Anyone else reportedly on the move?
Scott Skiles on being compared by reporters to Hall of Fame coach Pat Riley: "If I thought you guys knew anything, I'd be flattered."
Dick Tate
Veteran
And1: 1,918

Re: OKC involved in 3-way trade with Bucks/Cavs? 

Post#2 » by Dick Tate » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Any insight into what you guys are looking get or get rid of would be much appreciated.

Groan. :x
jenn_gp
Head Coach
And1: 6

Post#3 » by jenn_gp » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:01 pm

A lot of people are having a hard time figuring out who this team belongs to. I'm having a hard time figuring out why outsiders keep posting trades in here when it clearly says OKC in a news article, not Seattle. It's not our team anymore.

Is this a sign that the OKC posters know little to nothing about the players on their team or what? Why are people asking for our input? And I don't mean to be rude, I'm just asking.

EDIT: As a Sonics fan, not an OKC fan, I would not be willing to trade Nick, but everyone else is on the market. But also as a Sonics fan, I'd love to see Nick play somewhere else. He clearly loved it in Seattle and even spoke out about wanting to live here still even if the team moved. He doesn't want to play in OKC and deserves to be closer to him family. I'd love to see him in Portland with Nate McMillan.

there, you got my input gosh darnit.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#4 » by Sweezo » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:07 pm

I don't understand how anyone could have a hard time figuring out who the team belongs to...the only explanation I can come up with is stupidity. I'm sticking with that until someone proves otherwise.

I mean, the poster post "OKC" in the headline, and there's an OKC board. Not that hard to figure out.

Return to Seattle Supersonics Basketball