???

The place to discuss the history of Seattle Supersonics Basketball.

Moderator: Cactus Jack

Da_James_Gang
Junior
And1: 0

??? 

Post#1 » by Da_James_Gang » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:16 pm

I'm just curious to see why you would get pissed when that poster asked about the trade in the other thread. Its realgm who has everything messed up on here, the link for this page is for the seattle supersonics but then the page is everything OKC. So why get mad at him for coming on here to ask you guys a question about a trade rumor. Above the message board section the title is "Latest OKC Discussions".......

I understand that you guys are still upset about what happen trust me. In cleveland we had to deal with it when the browns were moved and the browns are pretty much the most loved team in the city of cleveland. But i dont know, i just thought it wasnt cool that you guys took it out on the other poster for asking a question.
jenn_gp
Head Coach
And1: 6

Re: ??? 

Post#2 » by jenn_gp » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:51 pm

I'm just curious to see why you would get pissed when that poster asked about the trade in the other thread. Its realgm who has everything messed up on here, the link for this page is for the seattle supersonics but then the page is everything OKC. So why get mad at him for coming on here to ask you guys a question about a trade rumor. Above the message board section the title is "Latest OKC Discussions".......

Does this paragraph make any sense to you guys? I'm lost. The link the original poster gave was to a news article referring to the ex-Sonics as OKC. How is it hard to figure out where to post current trade questions?

Just because it was our team, doesn't mean we are choosing to follow them in OKC. I don't get why realgm is to blame on this, our forum is called the Seattle Supersonics, not fans of the new OKC team.

I wasn't trying to be rude to the poster you are asking about. I was just trying to figure out why it was so hard for outsiders to figure out where to post stuff. Are you posting the questions because we are more knowledgable about the players on the team, or are you doing it because you haven't picked up and read a paper the last month or so?

Sweezo will lock this.
jenn_gp
Head Coach
And1: 6

Post#3 » by jenn_gp » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 pm

Hey Sweez, Bennith, or Tect..

Maybe we should come up with a locked Sticky for required reading about posting OKC trades in our forum? That way we can just tell people to read the sticky instead of having them feel like we are getting angry at them.
HeavyP
Starter
And1: 0

Post#4 » by HeavyP » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:07 am

speaking of ??? I wonder where Sonic-Ben is or all the other Coug sonic fans. The OKC team just traded for Weaver, I wonder how they're feeling about that right now..
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#5 » by Sweezo » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:23 am

Yeah, it's a real brain teaser about why Sonics fans aren't interested in talking about the OKC franchise and what it should/shouldn't do.

HeavyP wrote:speaking of ??? I wonder where Sonic-Ben is or all the other Coug sonic fans. The OKC team just traded for Weaver, I wonder how they're feeling about that right now..

Furious.

Return to Seattle Supersonics Basketball