EXAMPLE #452 OF THIS NOT BEING AN OKC BOARD

The place to discuss the history of Seattle Supersonics Basketball.

Moderator: Cactus Jack

TXSun
Sixth Man
And1: 0

EXAMPLE #452 OF THIS NOT BEING AN OKC BOARD 

Post#1 » by TXSun » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Guys c'mon, you gotta come alive on this forum. OKC should be excited about the young talent. Too bad the Chandler deal didn't go thru for you guys, but still you guys should be able to pick up some nice FAs or draft picks. You guys have actually played toe2toe against the best in the NBA only to be at the losing end of these games, but seriously how many games have you lost on the last shot or by less than 5 points? A whole lot. So OK, cheer up and start contributing to this Forum. Perhaps it would help if you guys were under OKC instead of Seattle. RealGm is gotta fixed that already. Good luck.
"This is some bull $hit"
Big_Mac79
Sixth Man
And1: 2

Re: where are you people? 

Post#2 » by Big_Mac79 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:50 am

Are you serious? There is an OKC board
christian72589
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#3 » by christian72589 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:55 pm

i happen to browse on this page every now and again to see when it's going to happen, but you guys REALLLLLLLLLLY need to let it go.

The sonics aren't comming back.

This is CLEARLY the OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER board now.

Why must OKC fans have to go and jump through hoops to talk about their team.

Some people here are so pathetic that not only will they demolish anyone the second they try to post anything about their EXISTING team, but nobody on here even ever keeps threads goign or anything.

It's like a bunch of little selfish brats on here taking up space on RealGM and checkingin every now and then JUST to get pissed at people that wonder here to talk about OKC when it is clearly labeled as such to trash them for "being sooooo stupid/ inconsiderate" because "there is already another OKC board".....

give it a rest guys.... it's done.... I'm really not trying to troll, but either get behind the thunder or let people talk about their team without locking every thread and jumping all over them... come on now....
jenn_gp
Head Coach
And1: 6

Post#4 » by jenn_gp » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Christian, haven't you noticed there is an OKC forum separate from this one? You are being a little harsh. Some people still care about the state of professional basketball in Seattle (or lack thereof), which is why this forum still exists.
You must have went to the team page and clicked the link to their forums, which must still bring you here instead of the OKC forum. Realgm needs to fix that.
Ex-hippie
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#5 » by Ex-hippie » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:17 pm

christian72589 wrote:i happen to browse on this page every now and again to see when it's going to happen, but you guys REALLLLLLLLLLY need to let it go.

Repeat, from the post that was ALREADY UP before you typed your first word:

Big_Mac79 wrote:Are you serious? There is an OKC board

Again, because it's not getting through to you:

christian72589 wrote:It's like a bunch of little selfish brats on here taking up space on RealGM and checkingin every now and then JUST to get pissed at people that wonder here to talk about OKC when it is clearly labeled as such

The top of the board very clearly says SEATTLE SUPERSONICS. There is also a sticky thread at the very top, in all caps so tards like you can see it, labeled "THIS IS NOT THE OKC BOARD." To say it is "clearly labeled as such" must be the dumbest statement on Realgm, ever. This board is not to discuss OKC. It's been lying empty for a month because we don't have much to say, and also because we've taken most of the discussion offline to another forum.

christian72589 wrote:I'm really not trying to troll,

Sadly, I suspect you're telling the truth. You look less stupid if you cop to trolling, though.
Big_Mac79
Sixth Man
And1: 2

Post#6 » by Big_Mac79 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 pm

christian72589 wrote: This is CLEARLY the OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER board now.

No it is clearly labeled Seattle Supersonics

christian72589 wrote: Why must OKC fans have to go and jump through hoops to talk about their team.

Here is the link for the OKC board if it truly is hard for you to find it
http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=334

christian72589 wrote: It's like a bunch of little selfish brats on here taking up space on RealGM and checkingin every now and then JUST to get pissed at people that wonder here to talk about OKC when it is clearly labeled as such to trash them for "being sooooo stupid/ inconsiderate" because "there is already another OKC board".....

I do not believe I was trashing him
And there is not ANOTHER OKC board as this is not any type of OKC board

TXSun wrote:So OK, cheer up and start contributing to this Forum. Perhaps it would help if you guys were under OKC instead of Seattle.

This is the sentence that prompted my such harsh words
And its not like he was a newbie so I was only informing the new Thunder fan of the difference between boards.
I'm not gonna go over to the Vancouver Canucks board to ask if they are excited about OJ Mayo
But Thank You for your input Christian. I greatly appreciate it.
Dick Tate
Veteran
And1: 1,918

Post#7 » by Dick Tate » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Christian, you are sooooo stupid.
So is the admin who can't figure out how to change the damn links or is too lazy to bother with it.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

Post#8 » by Sweezo » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:45 am

Let's look at the first rule of the forums

1. Forum Rules

1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum and in the relevant thread. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policy below).

Figure it out. There's more than enough threads on this board to let you know that this is not an OKC board. Consider this your first and final warning from my end of things...

Return to Seattle Supersonics Basketball