EXAMPLE #453 OF THIS NOT BEING AN OKC BOARD

The place to discuss the history of Seattle Supersonics Basketball.

Moderator: Cactus Jack

Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 36

EXAMPLE #453 OF THIS NOT BEING AN OKC BOARD 

Post#1 » by Sweezo » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:53 am

For those with a poor attention to detail, I have altered the names of some of the most recent OKC related threads so people can figure out what not to post here. I will keep doing this and locking things as the need arises...
jenn_gp
Head Coach
And1: 6

Re: EXAMPLE #453 OF THIS NOT BEING AN OKC BOARD 

Post#2 » by jenn_gp » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:09 am

Good idea. I think realgm needs to change the team main page to the OKC forum. It doesn't happen all that often, but when people realize this board is still around it causes a big argument, usually with insults flung on both sides. It's not that hard to look on the realgm forums main page to see OKC is listed and has their own team forum. How is that so hard? Some people either need to learn how to read or navigate the internet.
TXSun
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#3 » by TXSun » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:14 am

Sweezo wrote:For those with a poor attention to detail, I have altered the names of some of the most recent OKC related threads so people can figure out what not to post here. I will keep doing this and locking things as the need arises...

Sure dude if that makes you happy, but try picking up another hobby, seriously.
"This is some bull $hit"
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by Sweezo » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:49 pm

TXSun wrote:
Sweezo wrote:For those with a poor attention to detail, I have altered the names of some of the most recent OKC related threads so people can figure out what not to post here. I will keep doing this and locking things as the need arises...

Sure dude if that makes you happy, but try picking up another hobby, seriously.

You appear to be frustrated, and I would understand that...if there weren't clearly labeled threads in existence when you posted that indicated that this isn't the OKC board.

If you park your car adjacent to a sidewalk under a giant sign that says "NO PARKING: CARS WILL BE TOWED"...is the proper response to blame the sidewalk?
jenn_gp
Head Coach

Post#5 » by jenn_gp » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:09 pm

Is this TxSun guy a sh*t starter in general, or did he get suspended from his posts in here?
Ex-hippie
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Post#6 » by Ex-hippie » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:17 pm

I mean, let's get real. Realgm should fix the problem where OKC articles link to the Sonics board, as we've said a number of times. But if you click through to a board, don't take a minute to read what's there, and just blindly post, then you fail.
Sweezo
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by Sweezo » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:17 am

Ex-hippie wrote:I mean, let's get real. Realgm should fix the problem where OKC articles link to the Sonics board, as we've said a number of times.

Thankfully, that situation has, to my understanding, been fixed.

Ex-hippie wrote:But if you click through to a board, don't take a minute to read what's there, and just blindly post, then you fail.

Which is my general feeling. And upon having that mistake pointed out to you, the proper reaction isn't to whine about it, but probably say 'oops' and move along.
jenn_gp
Head Coach

Post#8 » by jenn_gp » Sun Mar 1, 2009 5:45 am

Some people like to kick us when we're down..
To which I reply get a life! :)

Return to Seattle Supersonics Basketball