ImageImageImageImageImage

Black Jerseys revealed

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Raptors90102
Banned User
And1: 3

Re: Black Jerseys revealed 

Post#221 » by Raptors90102 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:24 pm

TheRaptor is just in Canada for earning money.. and while he was here, he decided to get Canadian citizenship even though he isn't really proud of Canada or being a Canadian.. he just got it for the heck of it.. you know, had nothing better to do, so decided to become a Canadian citizen.. you guys don't know how bad he feels about being a Canadian.. you guys have no idea.. the pain of being a Canadian is killing him inside.. but he just got the citizenship just cuz he could.. thats all.. don't read too much into it folks.. don't think he is a hypocrite or anything for not being proud of Canada while at the same time getting the citizenship.. he became a citizen just so that he could rub it in our faces that any bozo, no matter how proud or unproud he is of Canada, he can still become a citizen... right TheRaptor?

I am totally with you on this now. I see where you're coming from. I mean coming straight from a country where you could probably get your member cut off for saying anything against the country or its national symbol, you just like saying your mind for a change and get away with it. Right? I mean, so what if it makes you look like a two-face hypocrite? The beauty of it all is that you can get away with it without being shot in your nuts.
DarthRaptor
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#222 » by DarthRaptor » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:30 pm

I_Like_Dirt wrote:I don't think it's the national symbol so much as it's only really Toronto that does it in Canada. The Oilers, Canucks, Flames, Senators, Nordiques, Grizzlies, Expos, etc. all chose to market themselves as something other than a national team. I understand it might be good for revenues and if it is then more power to MLSE but for some reason Toronto teams pretty much always choose to market themselves as Canadian teams rather than Toronto teams and I find it pretty arrogant and it's a pretty major reason why I've historically had a hard time cheering for any non-Raptor Toronto team and I'd be happier if the Raptors chose to ignore that strategy as well. I don't see what's wrong with being proud of the Raptors rather than proud of being Canadian. Heck, be both, please, I am, but why confuse the two?

Nice try.
AlvinWilliams_fan
Analyst
And1: 18

Post#223 » by AlvinWilliams_fan » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:40 pm

yeah so how are the mods still allowing this thread to be opened. shazzam would be the first one to lock a ot thread or move it, and this stays open? This thread has totally gone to another topic the continued bashing of a fellow raptor realgmer theraptor is just sick, let the man have his own opinion he even defended himself but most of you guys are just ganging up on him
My Game is Raptors Basketball
FIRE BRYAN COLANGELO RIGHT NOW
Waylon Mercy wrote:DeMar please F*ck my Wife PLEASE!!!!!!!
DarthRaptor
Banned User

Post#224 » by DarthRaptor » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:44 pm

AlvinWilliams_fan wrote:yeah so how are the mods still allowing this thread to be opened. shazzam would be the first one to lock a ot thread or move it, and this stays open? This thread has totally gone to another topic the continued bashing of a fellow raptor realgmer theraptor is just sick, let the man have his own opinion he even defended himself but most of you guys are just ganging up on him

So if a white man came in here dissing black people or vice versa than we should just let him have his own opinion? No punishment? Nice try. TheRaptor! is basically being a racist. He is flaming an entire country, yet we should just let him "defend himself? Go onto the general board, say you aren't proud to be American, you hate the stars and stripes, and you use the country to make money and watch what would happen.
I_Like_Dirt
RealGM
And1: 8,743

Post#225 » by I_Like_Dirt » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:44 pm

Meh, the Alberta flag gets quite a bit more specific. And unless you are trying to suggest that the Flams market themselves as Canada's team the same way the Raptors, Leafs and even Jays do then I don't exactly see you've made any particular point. I'd love to see the Raptors put the Ontario flag on their jersey.
Bucket! Bucket!
AlvinWilliams_fan
Analyst
And1: 18

Post#226 » by AlvinWilliams_fan » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:50 pm

DarthRaptor wrote:
AlvinWilliams_fan wrote:yeah so how are the mods still allowing this thread to be opened. shazzam would be the first one to lock a ot thread or move it, and this stays open? This thread has totally gone to another topic the continued bashing of a fellow raptor realgmer theraptor is just sick, let the man have his own opinion he even defended himself but most of you guys are just ganging up on him

So if a white man came in here dissing black people or vice versa than we should just let him have his own opinion? No punishment? Nice try. TheRaptor! is basically being a racist. He is flaming an entire country, yet we should just let him "defend himself? Go onto the general board, say you aren't proud to be American, you hate the stars and stripes, and you use the country to make money and watch what would happen.

what would happen? internet tough guys emerge? cause we all know internet is some serious bidness. but i havent read the 15 pages and dont plan on to, i only read the part where he talks about how he dislikes having the flag on the jersey and does not like canada. you can update me with what else he said if you want
My Game is Raptors Basketball
FIRE BRYAN COLANGELO RIGHT NOW
Waylon Mercy wrote:DeMar please F*ck my Wife PLEASE!!!!!!!
Geddy
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 78,609

Post#227 » by Geddy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Don't waste your time arguing with Raptor because the guy is just an agitator. You should have seen how many people he annoyed on the olympics forum with his nonsensical ranting.
Inevitable wrote:Geddy is a good mod actually
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,402

Post#228 » by YogiStewart » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:22 pm

TheRaptor! wrote:
There is no need to edit that post. That maple leaf symbol was and still is garbage. Why don't they put a bald eagle on the back other other 29 team jerseys?

Because its stupid.

no, because yo momma is camera shy :lol:

I DROPPED A 'YO MOMMA' JOKE!!!
Birth of the Cool
Analyst
And1: 1,455

Post#229 » by Birth of the Cool » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:30 pm

DarthRaptor wrote:Go jump off a bridge you disgrace of a human being. No one will miss you, what you have said in this thread is disgusted, and I would REALLY love to meet you in a dark alley somewhere in Toronto, its not like you would show, because you would probably be eating cats or selling children as sex slaves, or polluting our planet or killing innocent monks.

You worthless scum of the earth.

You do realize that in this thread you come off just as bad as the person you are talking about.
DarthRaptor
Banned User

Post#230 » by DarthRaptor » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:43 pm

I_Like_Dirt wrote:Meh, the Alberta flag gets quite a bit more specific. And unless you are trying to suggest that the Flams market themselves as Canada's team the same way the Raptors, Leafs and even Jays do then I don't exactly see you've made any particular point. I'd love to see the Raptors put the Ontario flag on their jersey.

Are you blind? Or just in denial that I shut you up. You can clearly see a Canada flag on the other Flames jersey.
DarthRaptor
Banned User

Post#231 » by DarthRaptor » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:46 pm

Birth of the Cool wrote:
DarthRaptor wrote:Go jump off a bridge you disgrace of a human being. No one will miss you, what you have said in this thread is disgusted, and I would REALLY love to meet you in a dark alley somewhere in Toronto, its not like you would show, because you would probably be eating cats or selling children as sex slaves, or polluting our planet or killing innocent monks.

You worthless scum of the earth.

You do realize that in this thread you come off just as bad as the person you are talking about.

I highly doubt I will ever meet or personally know anyone on this forum on real life, so their perception of me is a non-issue. I'm defending my country while a scum bag tries to insult it.
Birth of the Cool
Analyst
And1: 1,455

Post#232 » by Birth of the Cool » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:04 pm

DarthRaptor wrote:I highly doubt I will ever meet or personally know anyone on this forum on real life, so their perception of me is a non-issue. I'm defending my country while a scum bag tries to insult it.

DarthRaptor wrote:TheRaptor! is basically being a racist.

DarthRaptor wrote:you would probably be eating cats or selling children as sex slaves, or polluting our planet or killing innocent monks.

You are not defending your country. You are making an ass out of yourself. Other people in this thread have been able to criticize TheRaptor! without resorting to the racist remarks you have. You are no better than TheRaptor! in this thread & possible worse since he hasn't resorted to the ugly name calling you have.
J Dilla
Banned User
And1: 1,832

Post#233 » by J Dilla » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Damn, DarthRaptor went overboard with the racist comments.
DarthRaptor
Banned User

Post#234 » by DarthRaptor » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:38 pm

J Dilla wrote:Damn, DarthRaptor went overboard with the racist comments.

Its not racist if its true, also, there were a few members in this thread who echoed the same TRUE sentiments I said.

No one likes China, its been documented, they treat their people like ****, you can defend a worthless body of land like that.
Raptor_Jesus
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#235 » by Raptor_Jesus » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:09 pm

i'm not proud of being canadian either. :)

+1 to the raptor.
Schad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,108

Post#236 » by Schad » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:09 pm

What. The. ****. People. Move this idiocy to another thread and I'm exiling people to the CBA board.

...wait, I don't have that power? Fine. Anyone who takes this elsewhere will be duct-taped to Don Cherry's gut for no less than 48 hours, during which he will recite his favourite excerpts from the script of Battlefield Earth.
**** your asterisk.

Return to Toronto Raptors