ImageImageImageImageImage

MLSE Announces Scotiabank Renovations

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

will
RealGM
And1: 50,010
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Re: MLSE Announces Scotiabank Renovations 

Post#61 » by will » Tue May 14, 2024 8:13 pm

AKA MLSE has found another way to finesse you for more money.
will
RealGM
And1: 50,010
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#62 » by will » Tue May 14, 2024 8:14 pm

Re-imagination deez prices.

Re-imagination deez nuts.
Beerpapi
Sophomore
And1: 85

Post#63 » by Beerpapi » Tue May 14, 2024 10:01 pm

JB7 wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=20
Read on Twitter
?s=20

I get it. Message is clear. Don't pay attention to the product on the ice or floor, just enjoy the socializing. The SkyDome is exactly that now. The outfield is just a club/bar environment, where you can look over at the game if you are bored with your conversation.

It’s all about who they squeeze more money out of and then attracting that kind of customer.
A) the hardcore that only leave their seat at halftime to take a piss or
B) the person there for the experience that will spend more than half the game on the concourse buying food drink and merch at absolutely stupid prices.

Load up on Bs and you make more $ per seat and all the other fancy shmancy “metrics”

As an A I don’t mind it as it doesn’t affect me.
SFour
RealGM
And1: 58,740

Post#64 » by SFour » Tue May 14, 2024 10:07 pm

wegotthabeet wrote:they should invest in better lighting. one of worst lit arenas in the league. watch any game at MSG or crypto.com for comparison.

raptors could definitely have that special stage lighting if they wanted to...they just decide not to. When they hosted the allstar game in 2016 they borrowed the stage lighting setup for that event.
wegotthabeet
Analyst
And1: 2,001

Post#65 » by wegotthabeet » Wed May 15, 2024 1:28 am

SFour wrote:
wegotthabeet wrote:they should invest in better lighting. one of worst lit arenas in the league. watch any game at MSG or crypto.com for comparison.

raptors could definitely have that special stage lighting if they wanted to...they just decide not to. When they hosted the allstar game in 2016 they borrowed the stage lighting setup for that event.

that's right! i completely forgot. that should just be permanent.

Return to Toronto Raptors