ImageImageImageImageImage

ESPN Dude Hating on Bosh's Commercial

Moderators: Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer

The_Hater
GHOAT (Greatest Hater Of All Time)
And1: 40,049

Post#62 » by The_Hater » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:18 am

itbobby007 wrote:What PF/C is going to make it over CB?

K. Garnett
D. Howard

After that who left.....maybe Jermaine Oneal or Jamison?

Looks to me like CB should be there.

But they don't choose positions like that. You're either a C or a F.

Howard is a Center so at Forward that leaves KG, LeBron and Pierce as the likely no-brainers. Jermaine has been awful do scratch him from the list. And Chicago's poor start dooms Deng. Wallace or Prince might get some love because of the Pistons terrific record. More likely Sheed. Same with Lewis and Turk in Orlando. And Caron Butler and Richard Jefferson have also been outstanding and will be tough to omit. Josh Smith is a darkhorse with Atlanta's winning record. Jamison is 21/10 but I think he gets overshadowed by Butler.

The only point is that unlike previous years, there appears to be a lot more competition for all-star forward in the East this season. And Bosh has had a slow start as well which doesn't help his cause. He likely still gets an invite, but I wouldn't call it a slam dunk as it was last season.
My guess at this point would by KG, Bron, Pierce, Butler, Bosh and Jeferson. Of course, if they only go with 5 forwards instead of 6, then it gets dicey.
RockTHECasbah
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#63 » by RockTHECasbah » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:22 am

SKIP-PER is an idiot.

How the hell will Bosh beat out LeBron and KG, does he suck some Vitale dick. I think he does.
Know anyone who is disabled? has an addiction?
HandyTax - Your Canadian Disability Tax Credit Consultants
http://www.handytax.ca
AB_21
Analyst
And1: 23

Post#64 » by AB_21 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:25 am

Check the sig.

Does anyone have his email. I'm going to vote now.

Thanks Skip!
basketball royalty
RealGM
And1: 2,963

Post#65 » by basketball royalty » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:28 am

The_Hater wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

But they don't choose positions like that. You're either a C or a F.

Howard is a Center so at Forward that leaves KG, LeBron and Pierce as the likely no-brainers. Jermaine has been awful do scratch him from the list. And Chicago's poor start dooms Deng. Wallace or Prince might get some love because of the Pistons terrific record. More likely Sheed. Same with Lewis and Turk in Orlando. And Caron Butler and Richard Jefferson have also been outstanding and will be tough to omit. Josh Smith is a darkhorse with Atlanta's winning record. Jamison is 21/10 but I think he gets overshadowed by Butler.

The only point is that unlike previous years, there appears to be a lot more competition for all-star forward in the East this season. And Bosh has had a slow start as well which doesn't help his cause. He likely still gets an invite, but I wouldn't call it a slam dunk as it was last season.
My guess at this point would by KG, Bron, Pierce, Butler, Bosh and Jeferson. Of course, if they only go with 5 forwards instead of 6, then it gets dicey.

Why? That is true for the starting lineup but as a reserve he most certainly has an edge because he can backup the C position. In fact his only competition for backup C is Rasheed Wallace.
props to Turbozone for the sig
Ian4
Starter
And1: 381

Post#66 » by Ian4 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:52 am

RockTHECasbah wrote:SKIP-PER is an idiot.

How the hell will Bosh beat out LeBron and KG, does he suck some Vitale dick. I think he does.

i actually got mad , that was more offensive too me then Steven a smith. since its freaking bosh he's talking about. but it would be funny too see him bring up all the hate mail he's receiving in the next show.

oh now i remember why i quoted you lol you're sig makes me crack up so much :rofl:
RockTHECasbah
Lead Assistant

Post#67 » by RockTHECasbah » Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:23 am

Here's a challenge:

Name the raps in the sig...
RockTHECasbah
Lead Assistant

Post#69 » by RockTHECasbah » Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:40 am

needbox
Pro Prospect
And1: 212

Post#70 » by needbox » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:02 am

White Steven A. Smith
makaveli87
Senior
And1: 0

Post#71 » by makaveli87 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:19 am

man Chris must have really pissed off this guy by probly sleeping with his daughter and his wife. On a serious note i think is the most (Please Use More Appropriate Word) thing i have seen, how can this "sports comentator" jackass run his mouth like that? I bet if we were talking about Mike Dunlevy or Chris Kaman instead of Chris his racist bigot ass would be raving on how creative the idea was

Chris Bosh Allstar 2008 Book it :D
from24ft
Banned User
And1: 2
Location: doing funnels and the kozak dance at the company picnic

Post#72 » by from24ft » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:21 am

Skip really made himself look like a tool. "I-I-I have a HUGE PROBLEM with this" (broken blood vessel).
I-AM-A-BEAST
Pro Prospect

Post#73 » by I-AM-A-BEAST » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:28 am

Skip Bayless is a talent-less hack and a clown. Anyone who knows his previous work knows this.

He is the white Stephen A. Smith.

All screaming and ranting but no insight or intelligence.
makaveli87
Senior

Post#75 » by makaveli87 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:51 am

you guys should have a look at this skip payless wiki page.

On Cold Pizza, Bayless made comments about NBA All-Star Allen Iverson, stating that his recent trade to the Denver Nuggets was flawed, and continued to criticize Iverson. Iverson then responded with an interview with ESPN where he asked, "Why he hate me?"
:rofl:
marcroboy
Veteran
And1: 14

Post#76 » by marcroboy » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:30 am

where is the video, I couldn't see it on the site anymore

Nvm saw it, wow he sounds like a ****.
The statement below is true

The statement above is false
doctaJ_92
Assistant Coach
And1: 171

Post#77 » by doctaJ_92 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:32 am

How is Skip Bayless still on TV? Even for ESPN's standards hes beyond pathetic. He just tries to stir up controversy in the most stupid way possible(in other words, by saying something so outlandish and stupid it makes people talk about him, which I guess hes accomplished). The guy has no knowledge and is a joke. At least Stephen A is funny some of the time and actually knows some bball.
Read on Twitter
merchy10
Sophomore

Post#78 » by merchy10 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:41 am

Skip is a moron. He never knows what he is talking about. I tried looking for his email address but this link was all I found.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/mailbagESPN?event_id=6725
HumbleBumbleBee
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#79 » by HumbleBumbleBee » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:48 am

Skip Bayless? Who the hell is Skip Bayless? We talkin bout Skip Bayless here...who? Common man, who is Skip Bayless? Thats seriously his name? So how many sent emails to espn?

All kidding aside...is this really something to care about? Who the **** is this jackass? He'd rather see the guy go to clubs at 3am, carry guns, get people around him shot at, have 143423424 kids and not pay child support, so he could actually have a story to write about. Get over your **** self Mr. Bayless you have nothing better to write about
Got Raps FanFiction?
Cassius
RealGM
And1: 3,981

Post#80 » by Cassius » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:04 am

One thing is for sure: the female anchor is a dime.
I_Like_Dirt wrote:The whole comparison to Kevin McHale is ridiculously close, imo... And that's without more hilarious aspects of the comparison, e.g. if Wally Sczerbiak were 7 feet tall with the slower reflexes that came with the additional height, he'd be Bargnani.

Return to Toronto Raptors