ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: 2nd longest losing streak in Raptors Hx

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Childs
RealGM
And1: 26,267

PG: 2nd longest losing streak in Raptors Hx 

Post#1 » by Childs » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:00 am

NinjaBro
RealGM
And1: 42,003

Re: PG: 2nd longest losing streak in Raptors Hx 

Post#2 » by NinjaBro » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:09 am

IQ, RJ and Dick looked good.

We need to trade Siakam for AJ Griffen before it's too late! - PhilBlackson
ArthurVandelay
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,881

Post#3 » by ArthurVandelay » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:24 am

Keep the Ls coming

I’m seeing good development in players who will actually be raptors next season

Team style of play and concepts are beginning to show. It’s a fun style of basketball but still lacking overall talent to truly appreciate it.

Given what Darko is working with I’m going to give him his flowers. Once you realize wins aren’t the priority, you can see there is a method to the madness.
TOStateofMind
RealGM
And1: 21,406

Post#4 » by TOStateofMind » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:29 am

7 games left, 7 more Ls incoming to close out the season.
RealGM
And1: 66,560

Post#5 » by 720 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:32 am

Please go like 1-6 the rest of the way.
VanWest82
RealGM
And1: 17,785

Post#6 » by VanWest82 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:36 am

NinjaBro wrote:IQ, RJ and Dick looked good.

The important takeaway. Everything else is ancillary and perhaps even irrelevant outside of the loss which we needed.
Steven1562
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,197

Post#7 » by Steven1562 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:38 am

Dark times right now but hey we got the chip in 2019. That makes this somewhat bearable. Might as well go for the all time record. Make some history lol.
Any time y'all wanna see me again
Rewind this track right here, close your eyes
and picture me rollin

Scottie Barnes Believer.
sbsat
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,678

Post#8 » by sbsat » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:47 am

ArthurVandelay wrote:Keep the Ls coming

I’m seeing good development in players who will actually be raptors next season

Team style of play and concepts are beginning to show. It’s a fun style of basketball but still lacking overall talent to truly appreciate it.

Given what Darko is working with I’m going to give him his flowers. Once you realize wins aren’t the priority, you can see there is a method to the madness.

Give him his flowers? :lol:
Brinbe
RealGM
And1: 35,575

Post#9 » by Brinbe » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:53 am

RJ/IQ seem poised to have big years next season, hopefully they can stay healthy.

Otherwise, the FO have to pretty much build an entire bench from scratch this offseason. They got some work to do. Brown/Nwora haven't worked out and we'll see on if Ochai makes it, but I'm not sure that he will.
Potential
RealGM
And1: 44,127

Post#10 » by Potential » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:56 am

Everyone just needs to relax and click this link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_xbeU2gLijnZkVsEn0dEdBdv4N8zOo9D/view
mtcan
RealGM
And1: 20,555

Post#11 » by mtcan » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:59 am

Brinbe wrote:RJ/IQ seem poised to have big years next season, hopefully they can stay healthy.

Otherwise, the FO have to pretty much build an entire bench from scratch this offseason. They got some work to do. Brown/Nwora haven't worked out and we'll see on if Ochai makes it, but I'm not sure that he will.

IQ
RJ
Gradey
Scottie
Jak

I'm excited to see this next season. Add a solid backup big in Kelly-O and Ochai...that's 7 guys we trust. Need another 4 guys we can rely on and some young talent to develop.
Brinbe
RealGM
And1: 35,575

Post#12 » by Brinbe » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:07 am

mtcan wrote:
Brinbe wrote:RJ/IQ seem poised to have big years next season, hopefully they can stay healthy.

IQ
RJ
Gradey
Scottie
Jak

I'm excited to see this next season. Add a solid backup big in Kelly-O and Ochai...that's 7 guys we trust. Need another 4 guys we can rely on and some young talent to develop.

Yeah, I'm not really convinced on Ochai yet. He's really gotta work on his shot if he wants to stick. Crazy that he still feels so raw despite all that he achieved in College. But otherwise, yes, that's the six/seven rotation guys right now. Not amazing, but should be play-in competitive if healthy.

So they gotta find 3/4 guys, which doesn't seem like a lot considering their resources this summer with their capspace/draft picks, but I gotta say their talent ID has been questionable these past 3/4 years, so who knows if they can successfully do it. Just as an example, they thought McDaniels was gonna be a possible contributor and he's godawful.

I think if people are skeptical, they'd be right to be, but all we can do is let it play it out and see what the FO do.
mtcan
RealGM
And1: 20,555

Post#13 » by mtcan » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:09 am

Brinbe wrote:
mtcan wrote:

IQ
RJ
Gradey
Scottie
Jak

Yeah, I'm not really convinced on Ochai yet. He's really gotta work on his shot if he wants to stick. Crazy that he still feels so raw despite all that he acheived in College.

But yes, they gotta find 3/4 guys, which doesn't seem like a lot considering their resources this summer, but I gotta say their talent ID has been questionable these past 3/4 years, so who knows if they can do it. Just as an example, they thought McDaniels was gonna be a possible contributor and he's godawful.

If nothing else, Ochai is still a good defender. I'll take 15 minutes of that. Hopefully the shot comes around over the summer.
xAIRNESSx
RealGM
And1: 13,181

Post#14 » by xAIRNESSx » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:25 am

Nice gesture by LeBron to suit up for this one. Definitely a game he could've sat out but he wanted the fans of Toronto to see him play.
ciueli
Analyst
And1: 2,308

Post#15 » by ciueli » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:30 am

mtcan wrote:
Brinbe wrote:
mtcan wrote:IQ
RJ
Gradey
Scottie
Jak

Yeah, I'm not really convinced on Ochai yet. He's really gotta work on his shot if he wants to stick. Crazy that he still feels so raw despite all that he acheived in College.

But yes, they gotta find 3/4 guys, which doesn't seem like a lot considering their resources this summer, but I gotta say their talent ID has been questionable these past 3/4 years, so who knows if they can do it. Just as an example, they thought McDaniels was gonna be a possible contributor and he's godawful.

If nothing else, Ochai is still a good defender. I'll take 15 minutes of that. Hopefully the shot comes around over the summer.

Career 121 Drtg and -1.1 Defensive Box +/-. Both of those numbers are bad and his offence is even worse. He has a long way to go before he's a rotation player on a good team.
DelAbbot
RealGM
And1: 19,145

Post#16 » by DelAbbot » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:31 am

Potential wrote:Everyone just needs to relax and click this link

I clicked for the rick roll

was disappointed
Raptorfan2012
Head Coach
And1: 4,283

Post#17 » by Raptorfan2012 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:32 am

Really nice to see RJ and IQ back; finally look like an NBA team again at least in the beginning. BBQ Dick is a solid core to build with, but man we really need some rim protection. Hopefully we can get this off-season.
WhatsaTDot
RealGM
And1: 6,346

Post#18 » by WhatsaTDot » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:51 am

Hours later still page 1 real estate

This place is insufferable.
Potential
RealGM
And1: 44,127

Post#19 » by Potential » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:02 am

DelAbbot wrote:
Potential wrote:Everyone just needs to relax and click this link

I clicked for the rick roll

was disappointed

Nah I can't do that. Barney land is already suffering badly right now. These people need some reinvigoration
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,341

Post#20 » by Tor_Raps » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:09 am

IQ/ ?
RJ/ Dick
?/ Ochai
Barnes/ Olynyk
Poeltl/ ?

Next season will completely be dependent on how we fill those question marks. I gave Ochai the benefit of the doubt that he'll be good enough to even be a rotational player lol.

Return to Toronto Raptors