ImageImageImageImageImage

2024 Playoffs Discussion Thread

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

WuTang_OG
RealGM
And1: 43,699

Re: 2024 Playoffs Discussion Thread 

Post#1401 » by WuTang_OG » Mon May 6, 2024 1:41 am

sidsid wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:Nice season overall for ORL

reminder it took them 2 tanking years 21, 22 and then a "lets try hard" year in 23' to get here.

It took them getting 2 lottery picks in exchange for a role playing C to get even more assets in a shortened timeline.

The Spurs are working on a poor man's version of this at our expense. We could have done something similar if the rational move to trade at least Fred 3 years ago was made.

Raps kinda did the same with with OG deal getting IQ / RJ , I think we can match their timeline but drafting well will be key
sidsid
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,265

Post#1402 » by sidsid » Mon May 6, 2024 1:53 am

WuTang_OG wrote:
sidsid wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:Nice season overall for ORL

reminder it took them 2 tanking years 21, 22 and then a "lets try hard" year in 23' to get here.

It took them getting 2 lottery picks in exchange for a role playing C to get even more assets in a shortened timeline.

The Spurs are working on a poor man's version of this at our expense. We could have done something similar if the rational move to trade at least Fred 3 years ago was made.

Raps kinda did the same with with OG deal getting IQ / RJ , I think we can match their timeline but drafting well will be key

But only after we pulled a disastrous Bulls'like trade, which makes the plan more complicated, as we're finding out this offseason.
WuTang_OG
RealGM

Post#1403 » by WuTang_OG » Mon May 6, 2024 2:46 am

sidsid wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:
sidsid wrote:

But only after we pulled a disastrous Bulls'like trade, which makes the plan more complicated, as we're finding out this offseason.

I dont know what you mean. The Raps got 2 young starters for OG. And we have Scottie. But I still think we have at least another 2 bad seasons coming. Seems realistic to match ORL timeline imo
Scase
RealGM
And1: 7,503

Post#1404 » by Scase » Mon May 6, 2024 2:38 pm

WuTang_OG wrote:
sidsid wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

I dont know what you mean. The Raps got 2 young starters for OG. And we have Scottie. But I still think we have at least another 2 bad seasons coming. Seems realistic to match ORL timeline imo

Except Suggs will be 23 by next season, Paolo will be 21.
IQ will be 25, and RJ 24 by next season.

Paolo is already better than RJ despite being 4 years younger, and 3 years less experience. While Suggs is comparable to IQ, while being 2 years and having 2 years less experience.

RJ also makes more in a year than both of them combined. And IQ will also make more in a year than both of them combined.

We will be paying around 50mil/year for those 2 young starters. The Magic will be paying around 20mil/year for theirs.

The Magic traded their mid tier centre and got FRPs back in the trade.
The Raps traded a FRP to get a mid tier centre.

The Magic have 4 FRPs and 1 swap in the next 3 drafts.
The Raps have (most likely) 2 FRPs and no swaps.

The Magic will have nearly double the cap space the raptors do.

Essentially :
Scottie = Paolo
Franz > RJ
IQ = Suggs

Except all of their players are younger and cheaper for longer.

No, we are not matching their timeline. Unless all you mean to say is that in 2 years we won't be lotto bound anymore.....even that is debatable. The magic are in a significantly better position than we are, and it's not even close.
Props TZ!
WuTang_OG
RealGM

Post#1405 » by WuTang_OG » Mon May 6, 2024 3:12 pm

Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:
sidsid wrote:

Paolo is already better than RJ despite being 4 years younger,
and 3 years less experience. While Suggs is comparable to IQ, while being 2 years and having 2 years less experience.

RJ also makes more in a year than both of them combined. And IQ will also make more in a year than both of them combined.

We will be paying around 50mil/year for those 2 young starters. The Magic will be paying around 20mil/year for theirs.

Essentially :
Scottie = Paolo
Franz > RJ
IQ = Suggs

No, we are not matching their timeline. Unless all you mean to say is that in 2 years we won't be lotto bound anymore.....even that is debatable. The magic are in a significantly better position than we are, and it's not even close.

Paolo to Scottie , not RJ

Raps core is IQ, RJ, Scottie, Dick with another 2 drafts up coming to add more talent with some more tanking in order to get to ORL today

I'd say they are on course for that. If they don't get there, Scottie isn't what we think he is.
Scase
RealGM

Post#1406 » by Scase » Mon May 6, 2024 3:25 pm

WuTang_OG wrote:
Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

and 3 years less experience. While Suggs is comparable to IQ, while being 2 years and having 2 years less experience.

Essentially :
Scottie = Paolo
Franz > RJ
IQ = Suggs

Raps core is IQ, RJ, Scottie, Dick with another 2 drafts up coming to add more talent with some more tanking in order to get to ORL today

I'd say they are on course for that. If they don't get there, Scottie isn't what we think he is.

Yeah that's fair I misread.

But as I mentioned elsewhere :

Scottie = Paolo, or slightly better with his 2 way play.
Franz > RJ
Suggs > IQ, Suggs' defence is way better than IQs offence. It's easier to teach him to be an average shooter, than IQ to be all defence level.

And I guess it's Gradey vs Black? Which if so, either way is way too early to tell for either of them.

And again, all this ignores the magic having the age advantage, the cap space advantage, the contract control advantage, the cost advantage, and the draft capital advantage. I mean christ they have every advantage possible, have a younger and less experienced team and were tied for the 2nd best defence in the league.

There is no way in 2 years we are matching that. Maybe I could see the argument if we were to actually bottom out and tank another 2 years, but we all know that isn't happening. It's play in or bust next season, we likely aren't going to be adding any high end draft picks, maybe this year if we keep it, and even then it's a weak draft. As much as the team needs roleplayers since we have no bench to speak of, we need high end talent more, and we aren't getting that this year.
Props TZ!
ArthurVandelay
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,871

Post#1407 » by ArthurVandelay » Mon May 6, 2024 3:31 pm

Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:
Scase wrote:Except Suggs will be 23 by next season, Paolo will be 21.

Essentially :
Scottie = Paolo
Franz > RJ
IQ = Suggs

Franz > RJ
Suggs > IQ, Suggs' defence is way better than IQs offence. It's easier to teach him to be an average shooter, than IQ to be all defence level.

And I guess it's Gradey vs Black? Which if so, either way is way too early to tell for either of them.

And again, all this ignores the magic having the age advantage, the cap space advantage, the contract control advantage, the cost advantage, and the draft capital advantage. I mean christ they have every advantage possible, have a younger and less experienced team and were tied for the 2nd best defence in the league.

There is no way in 2 years we are matching that. Maybe I could see the argument if we were to actually bottom out and tank another 2 years, but we all know that isn't happening. It's play in or bust next season.

Depends what happens in this lottery and next year.

If the Raptors can add top end lottery talent, and hit on it, they will be in pretty good shape.

Also, big issue with Orlando is shooting, they need it desperately. If I was a Magic fan, I'd be worried about the Klay rumours. But there is no question looking at the rosters today the Magic are in a better place....today.
WuTang_OG
RealGM

Post#1408 » by WuTang_OG » Mon May 6, 2024 3:36 pm

Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

Essentially :
Scottie = Paolo
Franz > RJ
IQ = Suggs

Franz > RJ

There is no way in 2 years we are matching that. Maybe I could see the argument if we were to actually bottom out and tank another 2 years, but we all know that isn't happening. It's play in or bust next season, we likely aren't going to be adding any high end draft picks, maybe this year if we keep it, and even then it's a weak draft. As much as the team needs roleplayers since we have no bench to speak of, we need high end talent more, and we aren't getting that this year.

It will depend on the growth of the core. Do we have upside? Absolutely. But they need to get better which I expect they will under Darko.
We also have another 2 years of (1 tank season and another 33 winish season - just using that to match ORL) ... in that time, we will needt to add more talent to the club which we should and hopefully no knee jerks.

It took ORL 3 crappy years to get here. Raps just finished year 1 and we have some good young players. Time will tell but I'd bet they match that timeline.
Scase
RealGM

Post#1409 » by Scase » Mon May 6, 2024 3:41 pm

ArthurVandelay wrote:
Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

Franz > RJ

There is no way in 2 years we are matching that. Maybe I could see the argument if we were to actually bottom out and tank another 2 years, but we all know that isn't happening. It's play in or bust next season.

Depends what happens in this lottery and next year.

If the Raptors can add top end lottery talent, and hit on it, they will be in pretty good shape.

Also, big issue with Orlando is shooting, they need it desperately. If I was a Magic fan, I'd be worried about the Klay rumours. But there is no question looking at the rosters today the Magic are in a better place....today.

Hitting on this year is a massive "if". First it's IF we keep the pick, then it's IF we hit on it, and then it's IF that player even plays out. I would be much more optimistic if we were in the same situation in the 2025 draft, at least that has some high end talent. This one it's just even if you get a top pick, it's still meh players.
Props TZ!
Scase
RealGM

Post#1410 » by Scase » Mon May 6, 2024 3:48 pm

WuTang_OG wrote:
Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

Franz > RJ

It will depend on the growth of the core. Do we have upside? Absolutely. But they need to get better which I expect they will under Darko.
We also have another 2 years of (1 tank season and another 33 winish season - just using that to match ORL) ... in that time, we will needt to add more talent to the club which we should and hopefully no knee jerks.

It took ORL 3 crappy years to get here. Raps just finished year 1 and we have some good young players. Time will tell but I'd bet they match that timeline.

We definitely have more room for growth, but I don't think we have more upside than ORL in the same time frame. RJ is going into his sixth season, even if he's 24, I think expecting massive leaps in his game is just wishful thinking. IQ is going into year 5 as a 25 year old, same deal. Growth for sure, but this isn't a 22 year old, he is what he is, he will just become slightly more refined with time.

The 2 more years argument, I would agree, IF we were going to tank next year and the next. But we won't, that isn't Masais MO, never has been. So, that's why I'm saying we will not be matching that. ORL for better or worse, was able to outright be bad and accumulate picks and players. We aren't, we traded for players that are considered vets at this point, there's a big difference there.

We will likely recover faster than they did, but reach a lower ceiling. That's why I'm not very enthused by this re-tool pivot, for us to be anything legit, it requires both IQ/RJ to become AS level players, and Scottie to be a superstar/mvp ranked level player. And the likelihood of that is super low.

Now if Masai trades Jak this summer for picks/prospects, all of this is moot. But all signs point to play in or bust next season.
Props TZ!
WuTang_OG
RealGM

Post#1411 » by WuTang_OG » Mon May 6, 2024 3:55 pm

Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:
Scase wrote:Yeah that's fair I misread.

Franz > RJ

We definitely have more room for growth, but I don't think we have more upside than ORL in the same time frame. RJ is going into his sixth season, even if he's 24, I think expecting massive leaps in his game is just wishful thinking. IQ is going into year 5 as a 25 year old, same deal. Growth for sure, but this isn't a 22 year old, he is what he is, he will just become slightly more refined with time.

The 2 more years argument, I would agree, IF we were going to tank next year and the next. But we won't, that isn't Masais MO, never has been. So, that's why I'm saying we will not be matching that. ORL for better or worse, was able to outright be bad and accumulate picks and players. We aren't, we traded for players that are considered vets at this point, there's a big difference there.

We will likely recover faster than they did, but reach a lower ceiling. That's why I'm not very enthused by this re-tool pivot, for us to be anything legit, it requires both IQ/RJ to become AS level players, and Scottie to be a superstar/mvp ranked level player. And the likelihood of that is super low.

Now if Masai trades Jak this summer for picks/prospects, all of this is moot. But all signs point to play in or bust next season.

I disagree. Especially after getting more talent for the next 2 seasons. We gotta see how these guys develop and which picks are added to this core but the upside is there with Scottie leading the way. I also think next season will be another tough year where they pivot to more tanking end of the year. If we are not in a playoff top 5 spot by 26/27, then there are serious issues with how the rebuild went.
JB7
Analyst
And1: 1,399

Post#1412 » by JB7 » Mon May 6, 2024 4:02 pm

Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

Essentially :
Scottie = Paolo
Franz > RJ
IQ = Suggs

Franz > RJ

I think as pointed out by others is that the biggest difference between the Magic's core (Paolo, Franz, Suggs & Black/Howard) and Raps core (BBQ & Dick) is scoring. All 4 of the Raps core looks like can be relied on to get a bucket, whereas for the Magic, Paolo seems to be the only consistent scorer.

The playoffs expose teams true strengths and weaknesses, unlike the regular season. The Magic's seeding was not indicative of their actual performance, and they lost to a Cavs team that frankly has been a mess at the tail end of the season. Had the Cav's played any other opponent in the 1st round, they probably would have been swept. They specifically chose the Magic, because they knew they were the weakest opponent.

In terms of ages, these players are only a year or two apart, so nothing major. RJ a year older than Franz, Barnes a year older than Paolo and IQ a couple years older than Suggs. If it were a gap of 4-5 years, then that is a difference.

The cap space/contract advantage that the Magic appear to have could disappear as soon as this summer, as Suggs and Franz are eligible for extensions. If the Raps can get IQ on a contract similar to RJ, they will have half of their core on deals well less than max. Barnes will clearly get a max extension, just like Paolo, but that is kind of known. The issue is what do Franz and Suggs get paid. Especially since they are starting to show their limitations. If they get rich deals, which a team like the Magic might feel pressured to do, since they have not had a lot of success recently, until this year, then the Magic could be tying their hands to players with significant limitations.

Their defensive rating could be hard to maintain next year. The Magic falling back to the bottom of the East could easily happen if the Sixers, Heat and Pacers all continue to improve.
Scase
RealGM

Post#1413 » by Scase » Mon May 6, 2024 4:06 pm

WuTang_OG wrote:
Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

I disagree. Especially after getting more talent for the next 2 seasons. We gotta see how these guys develop and which picks are added to this core but the upside is there with Scottie leading the way. I also think next season will be another tough year where they pivot to more tanking end of the year. If we are not in a playoff top 5 spot by 26/27, then there are serious issues with how the rebuild went.

Obviously it's speculation from both of us, but I don't see Masai tanking again next year. He just doesn't ever do that. Like he NEVER has his entire career as a GM/FO guy.

Don't get me wrong, I hope you are right, cause I think we need to stink it up another couple years. I just don't see it happening. And whatever players we add this year, are unlikely to have any major impact on the timeline. The 6th (if we even keep it) this year is in a weak draft, and the 19th and 31st pick aren't exactly known to produce anything outside mid to late bench players, if they even end up NBA calibre.

I think you are describing what they should/need to do, and I'm saying what I think is most likely to happen based on Masais history.
Props TZ!
WuTang_OG
RealGM

Post#1414 » by WuTang_OG » Mon May 6, 2024 4:10 pm

Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:
Scase wrote:We definitely have more room for growth, but I don't think we have more upside than ORL in the same time frame. RJ is going into his sixth season, even if he's 24, I think expecting massive leaps in his game is just wishful thinking. IQ is going into year 5 as a 25 year old, same deal. Growth for sure, but this isn't a 22 year old, he is what he is, he will just become slightly more refined with time.

Obviously it's speculation from both of us, but I don't see Masai tanking again next year. He just doesn't ever do that. Like he NEVER has his entire career as a GM/FO guy.

Don't get me wrong, I hope you are right, cause I think we need to stink it up another couple years. I just don't see it happening. And whatever players we add this year, are unlikely to have any major impact on the timeline. The 6th (if we even keep it) this year is in a weak draft, and the 19th and 31st pick aren't exactly known to produce anything outside mid to late bench players, if they even end up NBA calibre.

I think you are describing what they should/need to do, and I'm saying what I think is most likely to happen based on Masais history.

Im predicting where they will be with current core and next 2 years of drafting to get to ORL now. I like the young upside. Based on masai’s history of putting a team together and drafting well, i’d probably bet they align with ORL vs not.
OakleyDokely
RealGM
And1: 63,772

Post#1415 » by OakleyDokely » Mon May 6, 2024 4:15 pm

I think opportunity is sometimes just as important as age. IQ might be 24 turning 25, but he's never really been given a chance to expand his game or play heavy minutes because he was stuck behind an allstar. He averaged about 25 minutes as a Knick and he was a bench piece most of the time with a very strict role. I really wouldn't be surprised if he popped next year in an expanded role and put up something like 25 PPG. We started to see this type of potential towards the end of the season and there still could be plenty to unlock offensively, defensively and from a playmaking standpoint with him.

RJ despite being only 24, has been given plenty a lot of opportunity already. He was a starter since being drafted and he averaged 30+ minutes every season. For the most part, you know what you will get with him. Now, it's just a matter of maximizing his efficiency.
Scase
RealGM

Post#1416 » by Scase » Mon May 6, 2024 4:28 pm

JB7 wrote:
Scase wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

Franz > RJ

I think as pointed out by others is that the biggest difference between the Magic's core (Paolo, Franz, Suggs & Black/Howard) and Raps core (BBQ & Dick) is scoring. All 4 of the Raps core looks like can be relied on to get a bucket, whereas for the Magic, Paolo seems to be the only consistent scorer.

The playoffs expose teams true strengths and weaknesses, unlike the regular season. The Magic's seeding was not indicative of their actual performance, and they lost to a Cavs team that frankly has been a mess at the tail end of the season. Had the Cav's played any other opponent in the 1st round, they probably would have been swept. They specifically chose the Magic, because they knew they were the weakest opponent.

In terms of ages, these players are only a year or two apart, so nothing major. RJ a year older than Franz, Barnes a year older than Paolo and IQ a couple years older than Suggs. If it were a gap of 4-5 years, then that is a difference.

The cap space/contract advantage that the Magic appear to have could disappear as soon as this summer, as Suggs and Franz are eligible for extensions. If the Raps can get IQ on a contract similar to RJ, they will have half of their core on deals well less than max. Barnes will clearly get a max extension, just like Paolo, but that is kind of known. The issue is what do Franz and Suggs get paid. Especially since they are starting to show their limitations. If they get rich deals, which a team like the Magic might feel pressured to do, since they have not had a lot of success recently, until this year, then the Magic could be tying their hands to players with significant limitations.

Their defensive rating could be hard to maintain next year. The Magic falling back to the bottom of the East could easily happen if the Sixers, Heat and Pacers all continue to improve.

Your focus on age is ignoring the actual defining factor, experience.

RJ is going into season 6, IQ into season 5, and Scottie into 4. Franz and Suggs are season 4, Paolo into season 3. That is both age AND less years in the league, meaning they theoretically have more room for growth, despite already making it into the playoffs and having the 2nd best defence in the NBA.

Franz and Suggs both have another year on their rookie scale, with extensions that are likely on par with IQ/RJ, despite again, being younger and signed to full length contracts. Paolo has another 2 years on his. That is a massive amount more control and wiggle room to play with.

Their seeding absolutely was indicative of their performance, they won 47 games, period. The cavs didn't win/lose games with the sole purpose to play the Magic, that's absurd. They are an extremely young team that managed the 5th best record in the east, with their core made up of 3rd and 2nd year players.

We went 8-14 in games with BBQ playing. We will grow and get a little better (Scottie most likely significantly better), they will most likely have their entire core get significantly better. They simply have reached higher highs with a younger and less experienced roster.

And you think that if the sixers/pacers/heat improve THEY are the ones to suffer lol? They went 2-1, 1-3, 0-3 against the pacers, heat, and sixers respectively. They played about as poorly against them as they could have and still managed the 2nd best defence and 5th in the east. The heat are in a terrible spot, the pacers dont look like they are going anywhere any time soon, and the Sixers just crumble every single season.

They have youth and time on their side, the other teams, not so much. As for them tying themselves to players with significant limitations, what do you think we are doing? I'm not hear arguing the magic are going to be contenders in a couple years, far from it. I'm saying they have a significantly better situation than we do, and have achieved a remarkable amount with just 2-3 years of experience under their core.

The primary issue their team has right now is scoring, they also have the cap space to sign/trade for players who can fix that. The magic are missing scoring, we are missing scoring AND defence.
Props TZ!
WuTang_OG
RealGM

Post#1417 » by WuTang_OG » Mon May 6, 2024 4:32 pm

Scase wrote:
JB7 wrote:
Scase wrote:Yeah that's fair I misread.

Franz > RJ

RJ is going into season 6, IQ into season 5, and Scottie into 4. Franz and Suggs are season 4, Paolo into season 3. That is both age AND less years in the league, meaning they theoretically have more room for growth, despite already making it into the playoffs and having the 2nd best defence in the NBA.

Franz and Suggs both have another year on their rookie scale, with extensions that are likely on par with IQ/RJ, despite again, being younger and signed to full length contracts. Paolo has another 2 years on his. That is a massive amount more control and wiggle room to play with.

Their seeding absolutely was indicative of their performance, they won 47 games, period. The cavs didn't win/lose games with the sole purpose to play the Magic, that's absurd. They are an extremely young team that managed the 5th best record in the east, with their core made up of 3rd and 2nd year players.

We went 8-14 in games with BBQ playing. We will grow and get a little better (Scottie most likely significantly better), they will most likely have their entire core get significantly better. They simply have reached higher highs with a younger and less experienced roster.

And you think that if the sixers/pacers/heat improve THEY are the ones to suffer lol? They went 2-1, 1-3, 0-3 against the pacers, heat, and sixers respectively. They played about as poorly against them as they could have and still managed the 2nd best defence and 5th in the east. The heat are in a terrible spot, the pacers dont look like they are going anywhere any time soon, and the Sixers just crumble every single season.

They have youth and time on their side, the other teams, not so much. As for them tying themselves to players with significant limitations, what do you think we are doing? I'm not hear arguing the magic are going to be contenders in a couple years, far from it. I'm saying they have a significantly better situation than we do, and have achieved a remarkable amount with just 2-3 years of experience under their core.

The primary issue their team has right now is scoring, they also have the cap space to sign/trade for players who can fix that. The magic are missing scoring, we are missing scoring AND defence.

Stop comparing the ORL team now to current Raps. I am talking Raptors to be on their level in 3 years. Lol
ORL was in a mess just as we are now. Rebuilding. But they slowly built and grew. Toronto will get there IMO
Scase
RealGM

Post#1418 » by Scase » Mon May 6, 2024 7:32 pm

WuTang_OG wrote:
Scase wrote:
JB7 wrote:

Stop comparing the ORL team now to current Raps. I am talking Raptors to be on their level in 3 years. Lol
ORL was in a mess just as we are now. Rebuilding. But they slowly built and grew. Toronto will get there IMO

You're missing the pint, I'm not comparing us now to them now. I'm comparing them now to what we can realistically achieve in 2 more years.

We lack all of the things they had then. We arent going to have a top 5 pick, a 1st overall, and a 6th pick. We arent going to have tons of cap space in 2 years. We arent going to have a core of players that are 21/22/22. In 2 years we are going to have a core of players that are 24/26/27 that alone means we are going to be behind them in 2 years.

They just flat out have more room for growth because they pivoted into a rebuild, we pivoted into a re-tool. I dont see how having similarly skilled players 2-5 years younger is a hard concept to grasp man. Even if we were in the exact same position today, they STILL have the age, salary, and contract control advantage.

Being 5th in 2 years isn't hard, trade away picks for win now players, tada you can eclipse the Magic. The point is being 5th with a top ranked defence AND all the assets and cap space is what matters.
Props TZ!
YogurtProducer
RealGM
And1: 27,317

Post#1419 » by YogurtProducer » Mon May 6, 2024 7:36 pm

OakleyDokely wrote:I think opportunity is sometimes just as important as age. IQ might be 24 turning 25, but he's never really been given a chance to expand his game or play heavy minutes because he was stuck behind an allstar. He averaged about 25 minutes as a Knick and he was a bench piece most of the time with a very strict role. I really wouldn't be surprised if he popped next year in an expanded role and put up something like 25 PPG. We started to see this type of potential towards the end of the season and there still could be plenty to unlock offensively, defensively and from a playmaking standpoint with him.

RJ despite being only 24, has been given plenty a lot of opportunity already. He was a starter since being drafted and he averaged 30+ minutes every season. For the most part, you know what you will get with him. Now, it's just a matter of maximizing his efficiency.

Players stop developing at 23 years old, have you not heard?
What an absolute failure and disaster this franchise is, ran by one of the most incompetent front offices in the league.
- Raptors RealGM Forum re: Masai Ujiri - June 2023
InfraRedshaw
Pro Prospect
And1: 761

Post#1420 » by InfraRedshaw » Mon May 6, 2024 7:36 pm

tbh, my goals are much higher than catching the magic, so i am not all that fussed about how they stack up with us, and its odd so many of yall wrapped around this issue so hard
Just 8* years ago Andrea Bargnani was my franchise player, you MF'ers can't rain on my parade

Return to Toronto Raptors