ImageImageImageImageImage

My Review of FO moves - 20/20 Armchair GM Hindsight

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

YogurtProducer
RealGM
And1: 27,311

Re: My Review of FO moves - 20/20 Armchair GM Hindsight 

Post#101 » by YogurtProducer » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:04 pm

Duffman100 wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:
Kingsway_fan wrote:
Realistically top six are nba competent... we can add Boucher... the rest are big question marks including the pics (top 6 may be ok).... I still see non existent bench mostly ...

People calling Bruce not NBA competent are really exposing themselves here :lol:

Most NBA teams only have 3 or so bench guys that are "reliable" and that is probably being generous.

Bruce Brown is fine, he just clearly didn't want to be here. So either we deal him for more depth or convince him that his role is best spent playing as a main contributor on our bench.

Hard to read to far into how guys appeared in the last 2 months. A guy who was traded mid-season to a team out of the playoffs and then playing with scrubs all year is bound to look bad.

Realistically his #'s were not to far off his career averages - it just seems like he is a convenient scapegoat.
What an absolute failure and disaster this franchise is, ran by one of the most incompetent front offices in the league.
- Raptors RealGM Forum re: Masai Ujiri - June 2023
will
RealGM
And1: 49,931
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Re: My Review of FO moves - 20/20 Armchair GM Hindsight 

Post#102 » by will » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:51 pm

The FO moves have been complete ass. Waiting so long to move off of those 3 players is laughable.

Opportunities were there and the FO F'd it up.

Return to Toronto Raptors