ImageImageImageImageImage

Rudy Gay Trashes Toronto

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Vampirate
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,714

Re: Rudy Gay Trashes Toronto 

Post#121 » by Vampirate » Mon May 6, 2024 1:25 am

In terms of Raptors he's pretty much one of the most irrelevant, not even enough to hate him on.

Kawhi, FVV, Vince, Bosh are bigger villains as at least they actually did something with us before departing.
will
RealGM
And1: 49,960
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#122 » by will » Mon May 6, 2024 2:27 am

Was Rudy even with the Raptors for an entire season?
HangTime
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,603

Post#123 » by HangTime » Mon May 6, 2024 3:19 am

will wrote:Was Rudy even with the Raptors for an entire season?

51 games over two season.
bape_lovers
RealGM
And1: 17,926

Post#124 » by bape_lovers » Mon May 6, 2024 3:54 am

How come?

mrdressup wrote:
DutchCanuck wrote:Toronto will always be a an easy target/scapegoat based on being the Only Canadian team but anyone that spends time here loves it. I prefer to look at the stars opinions on Toronto Barkley/Shaq/Vince/Lebron etc. Did he want to go to Milwaukee?

As a Canadian you could not pay me to live there.

Credit to JaysRule, Detective
Merit
Head Coach
And1: 2,967

Post#125 » by Merit » Tue May 7, 2024 5:42 pm

This question clearly demonstrates Gay’s lack of relevance.
I believe in Masai.
mrdressup
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,288

Post#126 » by mrdressup » Tue May 7, 2024 6:01 pm

bape_lovers wrote:How come?

mrdressup wrote:
DutchCanuck wrote:Toronto will always be a an easy target/scapegoat based on being the Only Canadian team but anyone that spends time here loves it. I prefer to look at the stars opinions on Toronto Barkley/Shaq/Vince/Lebron etc. Did he want to go to Milwaukee?

As a Canadian you could not pay me to live there.

Hate everything about cities. Don't like the way city people think either. They think like economists and are easily sold on economic dreams of forever prosperity. That's just me, though. I have lived in both cities and the country. I like to feel reminded how dependent we are on the natural world for our well being. We just forget that in the city. Cities to me are obscene places where money is easily made and thrown around with no regard for what it is contributing to.
bballsparkin
RealGM
And1: 7,537

Post#127 » by bballsparkin » Tue May 7, 2024 6:16 pm

mrdressup wrote:Hate everything about cities. Don't like the way city people think either. They think like economists and are easily sold on economic dreams of forever prosperity. That's just me, though. I have lived in both cities and the country. I like to feel reminded how dependent we are on the natural world for our well being. We just forget that in the city. Cities to me are obscene places where money is easily made and thrown around with no regard for what it is contributing to.

I don't love living in the city. But I like getting paid. One day I'll get out of here hopefully. Although it's disheartening seeing the prices go up all across Canada so crazily. I may be stuck. :D
binjumper
Veteran
And1: 3,719

Post#128 » by binjumper » Tue May 7, 2024 7:19 pm

bballsparkin wrote:
mrdressup wrote:Hate everything about cities. Don't like the way city people think either. They think like economists and are easily sold on economic dreams of forever prosperity. That's just me, though. I have lived in both cities and the country. I like to feel reminded how dependent we are on the natural world for our well being. We just forget that in the city. Cities to me are obscene places where money is easily made and thrown around with no regard for what it is contributing to.

I don't love living in the city. But I like getting paid. One day I'll get out of here hopefully. Although it's disheartening seeing the prices go up all across Canada so crazily. I may be stuck. :D

It sucks when you grow up in the city hard to move away from friends and family. In the GTA you'd have to move at least 2-3 hrs out.
hype_2004
RealGM
And1: 4,673

Post#129 » by hype_2004 » Tue May 7, 2024 7:35 pm

Kinda forgot this fool played a couple of seasons for the Raptors, that's how irrelevant and insignificant he is in Raptors history.
Starr1
General Manager
And1: 6,016

Post#130 » by Starr1 » Tue May 7, 2024 7:39 pm

Trashed a city who won something he could never win in his lifetime? Some people are just shameless
will
RealGM
And1: 49,960
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#131 » by will » Tue May 7, 2024 7:40 pm

Merit wrote:

This question clearly demonstrates Gay’s lack of relevance.

You know where I was approaching this from :lol: :lol:
mowcrowbar
General Manager
And1: 4,190

Post#132 » by mowcrowbar » Wed May 8, 2024 12:41 am

He just mad cause Raps hauled his ass after less than a season and the Raps got magically better.
visionquest
Starter
And1: 2,383

Post#133 » by visionquest » Wed May 8, 2024 4:40 am

Rudy actually banned stat sheets from Raptors locker room.

You gotta be total trash to insist on that.
LiSTWithLani
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,152

Post#134 » by LiSTWithLani » Fri May 10, 2024 4:18 am

visionquest wrote:Rudy actually banned stat sheets from Raptors locker room.

You gotta be total trash to insist on that.

That's actually all that I really remember about his stint here. He was shooting 3-19 and everybody was hating on him and it came out that he wasn't okay with seeing how poorly he played in the locker room following the games. The arrogance and ignorance to make the comments that he made so brazenly only cements my glee that he wasn't selected by the Raptors first overall. I gather that he continues to hold onto that.

Return to Toronto Raptors