ImageImageImageImageImage

OT - Raptors Global Ambassador vs Kendrick

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Mattatron
Starter
And1: 1,682

Re: OT - Raptors Global Ambassador vs Kendrick 

Post#61 » by Mattatron » Sun May 5, 2024 6:52 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:I just found out that Kendrick is 5'4... I'm sorry but no way your ass can act this hard being like a 100 pounds.

Drake, just challenge the man to a boxing match to end this lol.

Lol 5'4 against drake aka zestyman
Mattatron
Starter

Post#62 » by Mattatron » Sun May 5, 2024 6:53 pm

Drake got bodied big time, again, after pusha went for him.
Mattatron
Starter

Post#63 » by Mattatron » Sun May 5, 2024 6:56 pm

Jstock12 wrote:
YogurtProducer wrote:
Jstock12 wrote:I enjoy good diss tracks. Sadly, most of these celebrity rappers aren't very good at that.

Call Kdot a celebrity rapper is cringe :lol:

I don't care about semantics. Just saying, this diss exchange was pretty weak stuff. They both produce good mainstream rap, but as far as great diss tracks go this doesn't even scratch the surface. No substance. Marketing stunt, that's all there is to it.

Kendrick is definitely no mainstream like drake. Kendrick is conscious rap. Sorry dude, when was the last time someone got bodied ? Ja rule ? Eazy E against nwa ? Ice cube' disses ? Kenny is easily top 10 with his diss tracks. All 3.
Syd-TK3
RealGM
And1: 17,671

Post#64 » by Syd-TK3 » Sun May 5, 2024 7:12 pm

Kevin Willis wrote:They're idiots now. What they're doing is snitching on each other, telling the whole world their dirty laundry. Drake isn't a thug. Kendrick isn't a thug. This gives police more motivation to follow both their asses around. They're giving names like so and so did this and so and so is that. That's snitching.

Street guys don't act that way. They don't name names. Pusha T exposed his son - true. That's as far as he went. He talked about money and this and that but it was specific to Drake (Pusha T was a drug dealer, he's careful). Kendrick is bringing up the fact he's Canadian and he's mixed and who is on his payroll. First of all Canadians have thugs. Even though he's mixed, he's still black and his other half is Jewish - where is he going with this? Drake said some crazy stuff too but he warned him let's keep it PG and Kendrick went into bitch mode and said nope, you hurt my feelings.

Kendrick is an amazing lyricist. Drake is an amazing entertainer. Respect each other's game and let it go. East coast vs. West coast was stupid, let's not go there again - especially for the kids.

I mean in the grand scheme of things nobody is gonna care as bad as it sounds even if drake is a pedo and Kendrick beats his wife without any sorta legal action to back that it will have zero affects on their career
Chandan
RealGM
And1: 21,268

Post#65 » by Chandan » Sun May 5, 2024 7:56 pm

hype_2004 wrote:Fukin multi millionaire children playing child's games what are they going to accomplish with these fake beef petty back and forth insults? Attention which will result in more record sales?

this sounds like the NBA in different format.
Kevin Willis
RealGM
And1: 7,957

Post#66 » by Kevin Willis » Sun May 5, 2024 8:06 pm

Syd-TK3 wrote:
Kevin Willis wrote:They're idiots now. What they're doing is snitching on each other, telling the whole world their dirty laundry. Drake isn't a thug. Kendrick isn't a thug. This gives police more motivation to follow both their asses around. They're giving names like so and so did this and so and so is that. That's snitching.

Street guys don't act that way. They don't name names. Pusha T exposed his son - true. That's as far as he went. He talked about money and this and that but it was specific to Drake (Pusha T was a drug dealer, he's careful). Kendrick is bringing up the fact he's Canadian and he's mixed and who is on his payroll. First of all Canadians have thugs. Even though he's mixed, he's still black and his other half is Jewish - where is he going with this? Drake said some crazy stuff too but he warned him let's keep it PG and Kendrick went into bitch mode and said nope, you hurt my feelings.

Kendrick is an amazing lyricist. Drake is an amazing entertainer. Respect each other's game and let it go. East coast vs. West coast was stupid, let's not go there again - especially for the kids.

I mean in the grand scheme of things nobody is gonna care as bad as it sounds even if drake is a pedo and Kendrick beats his wife without any sorta legal action to back that it will have zero affects on their career

Ha ha. You're probably right but the way you worded also made it sound so much worse. Imagine introducing your friends like - that's Tom over there he's a pedo. Shaq he's cool, he has a habit of beating his wife though. Don't worry about Sunil, he masturbates in theatres so people can watch. Let's play 5 on 5. All it takes is one person who wants to be a hero to it something started. Kendrick already did a cease and desist.
Ska needs to make a comeback.
Syd-TK3
RealGM
And1: 17,671

Post#67 » by Syd-TK3 » Sun May 5, 2024 8:43 pm

Kevin Willis wrote:
Syd-TK3 wrote:

Ha ha. You're probably right but the way you worded also made it sound so much worse. Imagine introducing your friends like - that's Tom over there he's a pedo. Shaq he's cool, he has a habit of beating his wife though. Don't worry about Sunil, he masturbates in theatres so people can watch. Let's play 5 on 5. All it takes is one person who wants to be a hero to it something started. Kendrick already did a cease and desist.

It sounds bad because it is bad lol. This isn't new info Hollywood and the music industry is filled with horrible people unfortunately and bts theres always some shady **** really going on
LarSiN
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,135

Post#68 » by LarSiN » Sun May 5, 2024 10:09 pm

Enjoying it so far, Drake definitely down bad
"I quickly cripple the triple-threat devils, disheveled I level headedly settle on spontaneous combustion tactics. Fact is, nothing is drastic or graphic. I melt the steel like blacksmiths"
GP2
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,555

Post#69 » by GP2 » Sun May 5, 2024 10:32 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:I just found out that Kendrick is 5'4... I'm sorry but no way your ass can act this hard being like a 100 pounds.

The hell does that have to do with anything lol
LoveMyRaps
RealGM
And1: 43,057

Post#70 » by LoveMyRaps » Sun May 5, 2024 10:34 pm

Family Matters is an instant-classic.

Global Ambassador did his thing with that one.
In Masai We Trust :meditate:
WuTang_OG
RealGM
And1: 43,697

Post#71 » by WuTang_OG » Sun May 5, 2024 10:35 pm

LoveMyRaps wrote:Family Matters is an instant-classic.

the ending destroyed anything in sight
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,315

Post#72 » by Tor_Raps » Sun May 5, 2024 11:03 pm

GP2 wrote:

If a man got as personal as Kendrick did with me, I'd slap the living crap out of them. There's rap battles and then there's going in on my entire family like that. You think just because you have a beat that it gives you free reign? Ah hellllll nah lol
LoveMyRaps
RealGM
And1: 43,057

Post#73 » by LoveMyRaps » Sun May 5, 2024 11:05 pm

WuTang_OG wrote:

The second part was my favorite.

Drake is way too versatile.

He's like LeBron, whereas Kendrick is like Kobe.

Drake/LeBron impact the game in a multitude of ways/sounds. Whereas, Kendrick/Kobe are straight shooters that come for your throat and will beat you with the only way they know how (lyricism and shooting).

Kendrick/Kobe got the accolades (titles/Grammys) but Drake/LeBron got the numbers and records (All-time points & streams).

Kendrick/Kobe also got a cult following. :lol:
In Masai We Trust :meditate:
WuTang_OG
RealGM
And1: 43,697

Post#74 » by WuTang_OG » Sun May 5, 2024 11:10 pm

Tor_Raps wrote:
GP2 wrote:

If a man got as personal as Kendrick did with me, I'd slap the living crap out of them. There's rap battles and then there's going in on my entire family like that. You think just because you have a beat that it gives you free reign? Ah hellllll nah lol

Lollllllll
Kendrick cant even battle rap. The I hate you stuff is awful lolol. Not to mention getting dooped by fake mole. I remember JayZ Nas feud, that was good.
Jeremy Lin 7
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,350

Post#75 » by Jeremy Lin 7 » Sun May 5, 2024 11:18 pm

You know you're the GOAT when everyone is hating on you
UnderdogRaptors
RealGM
And1: 44,351

Post#76 » by UnderdogRaptors » Sun May 5, 2024 11:19 pm

Drake winning
BC_IS_A_PLAYA wrote:jonas sucks, his dad should have got a vasectomy
UnderdogRaptors
RealGM

Post#77 » by UnderdogRaptors » Sun May 5, 2024 11:28 pm

LoveMyRaps wrote:
WuTang_OG wrote:

The second part was my favorite.

Drake is way too versatile.

He's like LeBron, whereas Kendrick is like Kobe.

Drake/LeBron impact the game in a multitude of ways/sounds. Whereas, Kendrick/Kobe are straight shooters that come for your throat and will beat you with the only way they know how (lyricism and shooting).

Kendrick/Kobe got the accolades (titles/Grammys) but Drake/LeBron got the numbers and records (All-time points & streams).

Kendrick/Kobe also got a cult following. :lol:

Lebron over Kobe all time tho :P
MavCarter
RealGM
And1: 31,031

Post#78 » by MavCarter » Sun May 5, 2024 11:29 pm

Americans wanted the canadian gone a long time ago. Twitter decided kendrick won even before this all started
#Enjoytheride
UnderdogRaptors
RealGM

Post#79 » by UnderdogRaptors » Sun May 5, 2024 11:30 pm

MavCarter wrote:Americans wanted the canadian gone a long time ago. Twitter decided kendrick won even before this all started

Yea they said he didn't even have to respond for a W.. Wtf
Tor_Raps
RealGM
And1: 38,315

Post#80 » by Tor_Raps » Mon May 6, 2024 12:00 am

UnderdogRaptors wrote:
MavCarter wrote:Americans wanted the canadian gone a long time ago. Twitter decided kendrick won even before this all started

Yea they said he didn't even have to respond for a W.. Wtf

Having a Canadian come into the rap/hip hop game and be the dude at the top definitely pisses them off.

It's why even if Drake isn't your taste that you have to be respect that he always repped Toronto in a game where Canada as a whole is "looked down upon" because it's just not "gangsta" enough.

Return to Toronto Raptors