ImageImageImageImageImage

Are we better than the Blazers right now?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

NikeAir
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Are we better than the Blazers right now? 

Post#41 » by NikeAir » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:00 am

Raps4evr wrote:
cram wrote:I would trade our team for theirs in about 3 milliseconds.

Thank goodness you are not our GM, or associated with the Raps in anyway, shape or form. Leave it to NikeAir to make (Please Use More Appropriate Word) a thread.

"Are we better than so-and so right now?"

I don't understand the point of such comparisons... at all. Maybe, it's just me, I don't know. :biggrin:

Leave it to Raps4evere to make a (Please Use More Appropriate Word) post.
BTW if you don't want to give any discussion to the thread why don't you get the the fuc* off it than act like a stupid b*tch? And I don't now why your saying all this sh*t to me when I have said f*ck about you or your posts. So just f*ck off and btw now i know why other NBA fans think we (the raps fans) are so arrowgant :nonono:
BTW whats a (Please Use More Appropriate Word) a thread. Learn to tpye you damn (Please Use More Appropriate Word).
RapsBulls4evr
Lead Assistant
And1: 2

Post#42 » by RapsBulls4evr » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 am

NikeAir wrote:Leave it to Raps4evere to make a (Please Use More Appropriate Word) post.
BTW if you don't want to give any discussion to the thread why don't you get the the fuc* off it than act like a stupid b*tch? And I don't now why your saying all this sh*t to me when I have said f*ck about you or your posts. So just f*ck off and btw now i know why other NBA fans think we (the raps fans) are so arrowgant :nonono:
BTW whats a (Please Use More Appropriate Word) a thread. Learn to tpye you damn (Please Use More Appropriate Word).

Oh darn! I apologize, didn't mean to make you angry. Hahahaha... *coughs*, excuse me. :biggrin:
NikeAir
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#43 » by NikeAir » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:03 am

O'm sorry that your a nine year old with no life.*smiles*
TheRaptor!
General Manager
And1: 5,552

Post#44 » by TheRaptor! » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:32 am

NikeAir wrote:
Raps4evr wrote:
cram wrote:I would trade our team for theirs in about 3 milliseconds.

Thank goodness you are not our GM, or associated with the Raps in anyway, shape or form. Leave it to NikeAir to make (Please Use More Appropriate Word) a thread.

"Are we better than so-and so right now?"

I don't understand the point of such comparisons... at all. Maybe, it's just me, I don't know. :biggrin:

I hope that was intended.
yk24
Sixth Man
And1: 346

Post#45 » by yk24 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:53 am

No. They are far superior then us at almost every position.

/thread.
s e n s i
RealGM
And1: 3,560

Post#46 » by s e n s i » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 am

NikeAir wrote:

Oh man. Classic NikeAir. You take the cake with this comedic genius, my friend. You really saved the best for last with that last line.

I had to do it. Sorry.
galacticos2 wrote:MLB needs to introduce an Amnesty clause. Bautista would be my first victim.

Bautista outplays his contract by more than $70 million over the next four seasons (2013-2016).

Return to Toronto Raptors