ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Bulls Epic Collapse + Swirsky (pg4)

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

boogydown
Banned User
And1: 15

Re: OT: Bulls Epic Collapse + Swirsky (pg4) 

Post#121 » by boogydown » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:13 am

Kingz wrote:
Sham wrote:Nein.

Would Chicago prefer an expiring straight up for Hinrich?

______
Kingz

Pretty much. The Bulls want to add one max free agent this summer. Moving Hinrich gives them enough money to sign another decent free agent as well, or trading Deng this summer could give them two max free agents.

Hinrich will never fit this team though currently at the SG spot. He is a PG who clearly is not handling adjusting to the SG spot that well.
ansoncarter
Head Coach
And1: 367

Post#122 » by ansoncarter » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:06 am

Wasp wrote:Rose is good, but the Bulls have ZERO scoring ability outside of him.

thats true. Pretty safe bet he's the only player other teams game-plan to stop, which makes things pretty rough on anyone let alone a 2nd year guy

A PG is only as good as the people he can pass the ball to.

not sure thats true though. At least not for 'great' pgs, which rose was billed as, and looked like would become after that celtics series last year

no matter how bad his teammates his game shouldn't drop to a PER of 15 and TS% of 494

thats pretty horrific

No idea whats going on with him this year but I'd be pretty nervous if I was a bulls fan. Going to go read their board and find out what happened with him. Looking forward to a bunch of "Trade Rose" posts. Just to make me feel better about our own sorry team.
Snowcrash
Analyst
And1: 118

Post#123 » by Snowcrash » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 pm

ansoncarter wrote:
and noah isn't on the same planet as bosh. Don't know why posts keep popping up about trading bosh for him. And especially not the ones about the bulls 'saying no' lol. He's good, but he's a center like amir is a center, plus his offence is freaking ugly

The problem for the Bulls is that they're gonna have to pay him in the lunar vicinity of a Bosh maximum contract (probably starting at north of Barg's contract) and after a couple of years, it becomes a killer much the same way of a Chandler or Daly contract. On top of that, Rose is going to get a Steve Francis type of contract (north of Deng's) and probably having much of the same team impact as SF. Of all the 2010 FA's, the only realistic option is maybe Boozer since he'll go anywhere for money. It wouldn't actually be a bad fit. It wouldn't make them contenders by any stretch of the imagination but, like the economy, the rate of losing would slow down.

By the end of the season, I see the Bulls giving away almost free money, much like the Jazz did with Maynor, as they try to unload Hinrich, Salmons and Thomas.

Return to Toronto Raptors