ImageImageImageImageImage

Realistic Attainable Players At The Deadline For Raptors

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Re: Realistic Attainable Players At The Deadline For Raptors 

Post#81 » by Nolan » Wed Jan 6, 2010 10:51 pm

itbobby007 wrote:I always thought a UTH/DET trade around Hamilton/Boozer made alot of sense.

Me too, it addresses both teams needs.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
Rapsobsessed7
RealGM
And1: 4,553

Post#82 » by Rapsobsessed7 » Wed Jan 6, 2010 11:00 pm

Ok so if they cut Rip. 9 million is guaranteed and that would mean Jose would end up costing 1 million more that year but they save 3 million more annually. Jose is also 2 years younger i think they do need a PG and Stuckey is better with a effective 3 point shooter beside him. I think Calderon/Stuckey compliment eachother but Gordon is the problem. Can he get 30 minutes a night with Jose/Stuckey.
Canadafan wrote:Bojan Burks Stewart for Siakam.
2 expiring vets that help now. A young big to add to the Scottie timeline
I'd prefer to keep Stew and give Monte Morris
I'd really prefer to keep Morris and Stew and give the great Killian Hayes and 2nd round picks
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Post#83 » by Nolan » Wed Jan 6, 2010 11:18 pm

Rapsobsessed7 wrote:Ok so if they cut Rip. 9 million is guaranteed and that would mean Jose would end up costing 1 million more that year but they save 3 million more annually. Jose is also 2 years younger i think they do need a PG and Stuckey is better with a effective 3 point shooter beside him. I think Calderon/Stuckey compliment eachother but Gordon is the problem. Can he get 30 minutes a night with Jose/Stuckey.

If they go with a three guard rotation like the Bulls did with Rose, Gordon and Hinrich they should have no problem giving Gordon 30 minutes a night.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
Blasphemy
Bench Warmer
And1: 82

Post#84 » by Blasphemy » Wed Jan 6, 2010 11:49 pm

we need CAMBY!

"A wise man told me don't argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who." - Jay-Z
Rapsobsessed7
RealGM
And1: 4,553

Post#85 » by Rapsobsessed7 » Wed Jan 6, 2010 11:56 pm

Nolan wrote:
Rapsobsessed7 wrote:Ok so if they cut Rip. 9 million is guaranteed and that would mean Jose would end up costing 1 million more that year but they save 3 million more annually. Jose is also 2 years younger i think they do need a PG and Stuckey is better with a effective 3 point shooter beside him. I think Calderon/Stuckey compliment eachother but Gordon is the problem. Can he get 30 minutes a night with Jose/Stuckey.

If they go with a three guard rotation like the Bulls did with Rose, Gordon and Hinrich they should have no problem giving Gordon 30 minutes a night.

very true and on their board their most effective lineup is the 3 guard rotation.

Detroit was interested in a Jose/Rip swap before (see page 1)
Canadafan wrote:Bojan Burks Stewart for Siakam.
2 expiring vets that help now. A young big to add to the Scottie timeline
I'd prefer to keep Stew and give Monte Morris
I'd really prefer to keep Morris and Stew and give the great Killian Hayes and 2nd round picks
stopnpop
Bench Warmer
And1: 18

Post#86 » by stopnpop » Thu Jan 7, 2010 12:01 am

Blasphemy wrote:we need CAMBY!

he is the perfect fit..but they dont want Bargs..we need to somehow ship Bargs to NY for pcs the clippers want and then get Camby, and try to ship caldy for a a starting 2
Camby is a great help defender, and rebounder, and he can score when needed too.

Return to Toronto Raptors