ImageImageImageImageImage

POB formspring

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

neon15
Sophomore
And1: 2

POB formspring 

Post#1 » by neon15 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 am

LMFAO, this has to be one of the funniest things ever..

http://www.formspring.me/13pob13

But reality is you may know how to play basketball but your a nobody to me.... your just a normal citizen who sits on a bench to make money. we have different jobs thats all Im saying, and to be honest I may have more fun at my job **** you POB
--
If im nobody to u y do u take time from ur day to follow me on twitter and check this thing everyday to tell me how much i suck. and trust me there is nothin more fun then my job....u know y? cause i dont hate myself so much that i hafta go on here and hate on someone else. i really take it as a compliment cause like i said before...YOU ENVY ME. You wanna be just like me but u cant so u gotta throw salt in my game. and if ur gonna say F--- You to me dont use my fan appointed nickname...it just makes it more obv that u envy me. call me Patrick or somethin u come up w....dude ur pathetic

2 hours ago

I dont care if you drop all kinds of stats and **** lets get back to reality here.... You are a better basketball player than me... you made it to the NBA.... and you play close to 30 seconds a game. HAHAHAHAHAH good for you buddy.
--
ya but u envy me....u wish u could sniff my jock. u wish u could even be considered to be in the NBA. u wish u could shake CBs hand. U wish u could get in the clubs i do like i own em. u wish u could wake up every mornin and know that millions of people know my name and i have only scratched the surface of my career. remember ur the one who knows me...not the other way around. i dont watch ur job on tv and say "man that guy sucks"....no one does. and even if i only play 30 secs u still pay to watch those 30 secs. whos payin to watch u flip burgers???

Your favourite book is...
--
Bible

So you finally get playing time and you choke. Go work at mcdonalds.
--
choke??? wat did u expect for me to get my bid for the allstar game last night?

Can you make an account on the biggest raptors forum REALGM? REALGM has the biggest online raptors forum and it would be huge to get a raptors player to post something :)
--
no stop askin me about realgm. i will not post or read it so just give up

u make me sick, u aint do ****, and ur here telling ur fans that ur maken millions while sitting on ur ass? while theres players worken their ass off trying to make it here, ur a bum, face it.
--
u wont plsy me one on one tho. who said i dont work hard? who says i didnt work my ass off to get here?? wat the hell have u done w ur life that makes u so special? maybe if u worried about urself more u would be somebody one day instead ud rather live w mommy and have her do ur laundry still...

Your a big time bust... ITs called the "I was a big talent in college and now i can sit on my ass in the NBA and make 2 million a year doing jack ****". Why dont you succeed in the NBA, i could compare you to Kwame Brown, Darko Milicic..... Your a BUST!
--
how can someone be a bust. there r nearly 7billion people in the world and there r 450 nba players a year. im one of those 450. next time u wanna talk some **** take ur head outta ur ass and think for a second. IM IN THE 99.99999999% tile. there r 13000 mcdonalds in north america. 10 employees each. congrats u r 1 of 130000....im one of 15 million.
NBA Wallpapers
Trax416
Bench Warmer
And1: 1

Re: POB formspring 

Post#2 » by Trax416 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:49 am

Don't get why people are hating on him, but.

He is acting like a 12 year old kid responding the way he does. The guy needs to grow up.
J Dilla
Banned User
And1: 1,832

Post#3 » by J Dilla » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:54 am

:rofl:

I wouldn't respond to those questions btw, what if one of Mr.Stern's bitches are watching?
TheTerminator
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#4 » by TheTerminator » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 am

Do you have any issues with blind people writing books?

ummm not really. if they can y shouldnt they?

:lol:
sanity
RealGM
And1: 1,812

Post#5 » by sanity » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 am

Just based on reading this... I waived his ass from my 2k10 roster. Good riddance.
99 Problems
Banned User
And1: 7

Post#6 » by 99 Problems » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:02 am

He actually sounds like he's not so dumb... Immature, but not really a dumb guy..

I guess he's the type of guy who realized it would take more work to succeed at this level than he is willing to put in...So he's just out there collecting a paycheck..
rdtx2005
RealGM
And1: 17

Post#7 » by rdtx2005 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:02 am

sanity wrote:Just based on reading this... I waived his ass from my 2k10 roster. Good riddance.

well.. people are being douchebags to him first
Rhettmatic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,547

Post#8 » by Rhettmatic » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:04 am

Those of you enjoying his formspring (for whatever reason) should read this:

http://www.nationalpost.com/sports/stor ... id=2470412

O'Bryant -- Twitter handle: @13POB13 -- sometimes answers in the neighbourhood of 50 questions in one sitting, and each question results in its own post on his Twitter page, so the spurts can give his followers an O'Bryant overload.

"I lose people every time, though. I probably lost 20 followers last night," O'Bryant said on Tuesday in Cleveland. "I can understand it because I answer so many questions at once. It fills up their pages."

He knows this, but still, he cannot help himself.

"It passes a lot of time in Cleveland, Indianapolis, boring places."

However, and not surprisingly, the question-and-answer periods have their downsides. There is plenty of talk of "haters," those making fun of his status as a little-used reserve. It gets worse, though. Questions about sexuality and promiscuity are especially popular.

"After a while it gets kind of annoying. I always get a lot of questions about a couple of my teammates, and finally I had to change it and be like, 'Don't ask me about personal questions about teammates.' Then they pretty much stopped," O'Bryant said.

"And then somebody was asking me about the rapper Wale [reportedly] getting a tattoo of [Washington Redskins tight end]Chris Cooley, or some NFL dude. They were like, 'How do you feel about that?' Do you think it's gay? Does that piss you off? Is that weird to you?' I was like, 'I don't give a s---. Whatever.'"
Sig by the one and only Turbo_Zone.
kassian
General Manager
And1: 1,436

Post#9 » by kassian » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 am

What's these guys problem?

They just wish they could be as rich as POB is. Don't remember that POB had a great college career. He's done something to be in the NBA, but this environment may not be for him.
Rhettmatic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,547

Post#10 » by Rhettmatic » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 am

99 Problems wrote:He actually sounds like he's not so dumb... Immature, but not really a dumb guy..

I guess he's the type of guy who realized it would take more work to succeed at this level than he is willing to put in...So he's just out there collecting a paycheck..

I follow him on Twitter and I don't think he's dumb. I think he's a pretty bright dude, and seems pretty likable.
Sig by the one and only Turbo_Zone.
Mrhankey123
Bench Warmer
And1: 457

Post#11 » by Mrhankey123 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 am

OMg these questions crack me up "What do you think about on the bench for 48mins" :lol:
Maytricks Championship 2019
hsb
RealGM
And1: 15,858

Post#12 » by hsb » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 am

99 Problems wrote:I guess he's the type of guy who realized it would take more work to succeed at this level than he is willing to put in...

This statement can only have value if I assume you know how much work he's putting in.
"I definitely knew he traveled, but I didn't know they were going to call it. That was one of them situations in which a great player made a move...and they called the call. And I was like, 'Oh, man, there is a God.'
danny-callahan
Head Coach
And1: 84

Post#13 » by danny-callahan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:13 am

I have him on Twitter and find him pretty entertaining. Not sure what the hate is about.
DG88
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 27,560

Post#14 » by DG88 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 am

99 Problems wrote:He actually sounds like he's not so dumb... Immature, but not really a dumb guy..

The guy went to college so i doubt he's dumb.
Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,373

Post#15 » by Raps in 4 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:20 am

Those are pretty clever responses. I actually like this guy a lot more after reading those. Seems like a cool guy, and he's absolutely right in everything he says.
sanity
RealGM
And1: 1,812

Post#16 » by sanity » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:21 am

Meh. It just goes to show that celebrities should avoid things like this... because the end result will usually lead to nothing positive. I'm not even sure what he wants to get out of being asked questions anonymously over the net -- or anyone for that matter. Imagine all the hate-mail a guy like Hedo would have gotten this week if he had the same service.
sh00n
RealGM
And1: 1,969

Post#17 » by sh00n » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:29 am

POB's stupid for actually answering these morons, but the dude really is composed to not tear these guys apart that attack him. I know if I was in his spot I'd be cussing them out, I wouldn't be censoring it with *'s and stuff, so kudos to him.
Support your local artist, kids: http://www.katsenhakeron.com
@katsenhaker0n on the bird app
SpaceJam
Veteran
And1: 93

Post#18 » by SpaceJam » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 am

It's funny how he responds short answers to the normal questions, but he writes longer answers to the ones that are hating on him. Funny guy though.
_________
Hobo Gonzolez
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#19 » by Hobo Gonzolez » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:56 am

This is pretty cool actually, I was expecting something twitter quality.
marcroboy
Veteran
And1: 14

Post#20 » by marcroboy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:58 am

Theres no restrictions for indefinite integrals, thats only for definite integrals. So whats the integral of f(x) = 3x? lol

POB: 3/2 x^2

lol gotta love all the calc questions...
The statement below is true

The statement above is false

Return to Toronto Raptors