ImageImageImageImageImage

POB formspring

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

T-dot Raps
Lead Assistant
And1: 258

Re: POB formspring 

Post#21 » by T-dot Raps » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:03 am

Do you have protein shakes after a game?

some people take them....i will when i play more.
orangutooth
Sixth Man
And1: 101

Post#22 » by orangutooth » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:05 am

dude will be out of the nba in a couple years, he might as well live it up.
Sam wasn't the solution, but he wasn't the problem either
- Harry Palmer
Indeed
RealGM
And1: 3,060

Post#23 » by Indeed » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:05 am

Feel bad about POB.
He is just trying his best in one of the toughest league, and people are full of expectation.

I think he has potential in the offensive end, but he really needs to play defense, otherwise, its hard to give him playing time.
Test of Wills
Analyst
And1: 6

Post#24 » by Test of Wills » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:08 am

whats your top goal this season with the raptors? and what is your overall top goal being in the league? by g2cdesigns
be an allstar and HoFer. and this yr i wanna make an impact on this team.

5 days ago

:lol:
Boogie!
RealGM
And1: 52,787
Location: Ba da da da daaaaaa. If you build it, they will come!

Post#25 » by Boogie! » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 am

we should be starting pob instead of rasho whenever one of bosh or bargs are hurt. i know what rasho brings and while he's OK, he's not exactly a game changer. meaning i don't think playing pob instead of rasho would actually hurt our team. i say give the dude some minutes. if anything he can be like a younger, longer rasho. just block some shots, grab some boards, and hit open mid range jumpers. i think he can do that AT LEAST.
mdenny wrote:In anycase....Masai is probably gonna make Fred the first active player/head coach in franchise history now that Nurse is out of the way. That's been the plan all along.
Daedelus
Bench Warmer
And1: 5

Post#26 » by Daedelus » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:29 am

Those guys hating on him are low-lives but he could have taken the high road and ignored it. He's right, he put in hard work to get to where he's at and he's a lot more successful than the people who waste their time hating on him. I know that would have gotten under my skin too though.
echoblaze
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#27 » by echoblaze » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:32 am

POB wrote:Does Alvin Williams still have game?

he plays 1 on 1 w sonny and DD almost every game and i dont wanna start rumors but he might have the best record of the 3 lol

interestinggg
orangutooth
Sixth Man
And1: 101

Post#28 » by orangutooth » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:34 am

Boogie! wrote:we should be starting pob instead of rasho whenever one of bosh or bargs are hurt. i know what rasho brings and while he's OK, he's not exactly a game changer. meaning i don't think playing pob instead of rasho would actually hurt our team. i say give the dude some minutes. if anything he can be like a younger, longer rasho. just block some shots, grab some boards, and hit open mid range jumpers. i think he can do that AT LEAST.

rasho can at least set screens. i haven't seen pob do anything. in my entire life i saw him grab 2 boards in traffic. those are the only two times he has had an impact on an nba game (even though they were in garbage time).
Sam wasn't the solution, but he wasn't the problem either
- Harry Palmer
RockTHECasbah
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#29 » by RockTHECasbah » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 am

he has a poor sense of ratios
Know anyone who is disabled? has an addiction?
HandyTax - Your Canadian Disability Tax Credit Consultants
http://www.handytax.ca
Veggamattic
Veteran
And1: 1,419

Post#30 » by Veggamattic » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:47 am

DG88 wrote:
99 Problems wrote:He actually sounds like he's not so dumb... Immature, but not really a dumb guy..

I guess he's the type of guy who realized it would take more work to succeed at this level than he is willing to put in...So he's just out there collecting a paycheck..

The guy went to college so i doubt he's dumb.

but we do know that anyone who thinks going to school in the US as a scholarship athlete has anything to do with education is.
Indeed
RealGM
And1: 3,060

Post#31 » by Indeed » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:51 am

Boogie! wrote:we should be starting pob instead of rasho whenever one of bosh or bargs are hurt. i know what rasho brings and while he's OK, he's not exactly a game changer. meaning i don't think playing pob instead of rasho would actually hurt our team. i say give the dude some minutes. if anything he can be like a younger, longer rasho. just block some shots, grab some boards, and hit open mid range jumpers. i think he can do that AT LEAST.

He has problem defending his man.
He needs to learn a lot from one on one, positioning, rotating to ...
echoblaze
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#32 » by echoblaze » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 am

Veggamattic wrote:but we do know that anyone who thinks going to school in the US as a scholarship athlete has anything to do with education is.

it always amuses me when someone tries to make a point about education and ends up mangling the spelling or the grammar :)
tylrrr
Assistant Coach
And1: 29

Post#33 » by tylrrr » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 am

I really hate that people are being so flat out mean to the guy. He's a product of where he was drafted, but he's shown that he has tools to be a decent basketball player. Sadly, he's not in much of a position to improve. He should head to the D-League.
sanity
RealGM
And1: 1,812

Post#34 » by sanity » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 am

He's still living the dream, and he's young too. If he can't make it in the NBA, he'll always find work in the Euroleagues.
BeNicePlz
Analyst
And1: 13

Post#35 » by BeNicePlz » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:59 am

Haters gonna hate.

They Mad.
E-TRAK
Sixth Man
And1: 552

Post#36 » by E-TRAK » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 am

lol @ all the hate but i hope this motivates him to be a better basketball player.
swirsk
Bench Warmer
And1: 4

Post#37 » by swirsk » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 am

Attacking third string NBA players for not playing is so stupid.
formerly known as Swirsky4PM
Lionel Messi
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#38 » by Lionel Messi » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:19 am

Ya ive been following most of these on twitter an dhave asked him some questions, not hating on him though. I dont hate the guy either...he wasnt even OUR bust ffs.
He's actually smart and makes a good point, people know HIS name not the other way around, and while he has failed in the sense that he was a top 10 pick (but in a really weak draft outside of 5 players) he still made it to the best league in the entire world.

I actually liked him MORE from these responses and im not sure why some people think what he said is wrong. He is being attacked so he responded. Big deal...id do the same thing, maybe he isnt oign about it in the most mature way, but he's still giving very legitimate responses.
Lionel Messi
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#39 » by Lionel Messi » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 am

Here are two of MY questions:

Q: I know u got midrange game...but how's ur 3point game?

A: not so hot....the line messes w my head i think

Interesting...maybe he would fail the caliper test? haha.

Q: Who wins in the 1v1's between u and bosh in the pregame shootaround? we see u on tv

A: my record is like 14 and 5. but he wont admit that

:o It's official POB>>>>BOSH

Let Bosh walk and re-sign POB to a bargain deal to replace him! haha :lol:
We all know pregame 1v1's are different than actual gametime but that's cool.

I try asking him "nice" questions cuz i know he gets A LOT of haters. I mean, his midrange game isnt really all that good that we can move on to worrying about his 3point game, but i felt it would be a solid questions to ask.
AbC?
Head Coach
And1: 9,599

Post#40 » by AbC? » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:40 am

LMAO at some of the questions:
POB U AINT ROLLEN WIT DEM BOD JANE-FINCH MAN DEM BOYS ARE YA?

does anyone know wat this moron is trying to say? ***ALERT KIDS*** DONT DO DRUGS. this is wat u will sound like

u bitch ****. come to malvern and ill punk ur ass up, bitch.

no clue where that is...and if u really would y r u hiding behind an anonymous question?

Return to Toronto Raptors